Life & Finale

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Kayla POV

Today was the day. The press conference was today, all of us were there and we all had designated seats. Kim obviously sat in the first seat, then it was Yoongi, then Jin and Namjoon, Jenny and Taehyung, Jungkook and Greaty, Jade and Hobi, and finally me and Jimin

I felt so nervous, I didn't know what Kim was planning and Yoongi said she changed her game plan so now even he has no clue what she is doing, he seemed really nervous as well, in fact we all looked nervous. Eventually everyone was settled in their seats.

Kim got up and cleared . "Welcome everyone to this event today, we thank you for taking time out of your schedules to come today. We would like to address the rumours that have been going around lately. First off. It's all true."

My eyes widened, actually all of our eyes widened. Everyone in the audience went insane. People were shouting questions, flashes from everywhere.

She got everyone to calm down. Then let them know to relax before speaking.

One reporter got up "I have a question for Namjoon ssi and Seokjin ssi."

Both of them looked at the reporter curiously. "How long have you both felt this way for each other?"

They smiled. "It's been about two years, coming up to three years. We're really happy"

We went through questions after questions. Finally it was over and we all went to the dorm. Except Kim who had work to finish up.

We decided to relax and watch a movie. Eventually though Kim came back drenched.

"What the hell happened to you!?" Jimin and Jin screamed. Those two are so motherly. Jin i get. But not Jimin.

She sighed. "I walked into Taehyung and Jungkook's water bucket on the door."

The two looked like deers in lights. They grinned sheepishly. "Sorry..."

She left to change then came back.

"Kayla, Jimin when is your wedding? I wanna know so i can schedule everyone to have a vacation"

We widened our eyes then smiled shyly. "We decided it would be in December before Christmas"

I smiled brightly. "J-hope hyung would you be my best man by the way?" Jimin asked. Hobi looked so damn happy.

I looked at Greaty, "I got you girl" of course she would be my maid of honor. She's my best friend. And of course the others are bridesmaids.

-time skip to the wedding day-

I was so nervous. Greaty and Kim were working on my hair and makeup. But the place looked amazing.

Soon they finished and i looked at myself in the wedding dress

Soon they finished and i looked at myself in the wedding dress

I felt really happy. I was about to marry the man of my dreams.

I smiled at everyone as they left.

The ceremony was starting. The doors opened and i started to walk down the aisle. I saw everyone staring at me. And I saw Jimin at the end. He was smiling so bright.

I felt less nervous and my grip on the bouquet loosened a bit

I felt less nervous and my grip on the bouquet loosened a bit

I glanced at Namjoon who happily agreed to give me away today

I glanced at Namjoon who happily agreed to give me away today. He let Jimin take me and smiled at us both.

I looked into Jimin's eyes and smiled.

As the pastor was speaking I went into my own thoughts. I got even more happy.

"Now the groom will say his vows"

Jimin's cheeks pinkened a bit and he cleared his throat.

"Kayla. From the day I met you I knew you would be the person I'd spend the rest of my life with.

You aren't just my friend and part of my family. But you are also my soulmate. I love you. And I promise for the rest of my life I will spend every moment of every day being the perfect husband for you as you deserve.

You are truly a wonderful person and even though sometimes I feel like I may not deserve you. I'm so glad we are getting married."

Everyone cooed at his vows, i was kinda tearing up.

"And now the bride will say her vows"

I felt shy now. But I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Jimin when we first met. I thought you liked Greaty."

People started laughing and Jimin even laughed a bit. I smiled

"I'm really happy that even though I'm not the most perfect person ever, you still love me. Even when we fight we are always connected. By a string of fate.

You are a really amazing person who literally deserves the world. And if I could I would give you the world. Although you are my world.

Jimin I love you. And I am happy to spend the rest of my life as your wife"

He truly made me really happy.

The ceremony continued with Jenny bringing the rings, and tripping.

Luckily she is fine and so were the rings.

"Do you Park Jimin take Kayla as your wife, through sickness and health, in good and bad times, till death do you part?"

He smiled "I do"

"And do you Kayla take Park Jimin as your husband, in sickness and in health, through good and bad times, till death do you part?"

I nodded "I do"

"Then by the power vested in me, i pronounce you two husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Jimin leaned in and just a bit before our lips met he whispered "I love you Park Kayla" i smiled and we kissed.

Everyone cheered and when we pulled away there were tears in people's eyes.

I felt so incredibly happy. All because of this man who is now my husband.

We headed out and before that I turned and prepared to throw the bouquet. I tossed it and when I checked who caught it.

It was Taehyung. Jimin started laughing "Jenny and Tae are gonna get married next then!"

Jenny blushed but Tae smiled at the thought. How cute.

We all went to the venue for the party and everything looked amazing

We all went to the venue for the party and everything looked amazing

We were enjoying the entire thing then we heard a sound and it was J-Hope who stood up

We were enjoying the entire thing then we heard a sound and it was J-Hope who stood up.

Here is the best man speech. "Hello I'm Hoseok. Jimin's best man. Ah I'm nervous now. I never had to make a best man speech before.

But first let's embarrass the groom with a funny sorry about his engagement ring."

Jinin whined but i paid close attention. "The day he bought the engagement ring he actually had a clumsy day. He kept falling down and bumping into things. We had to take the box away from him when he almost dropped it out the window"

I laughed as well as everyone else.

He looked so embarrassed.

"But really. Jimin and Kayla are one of the cutest couples I've seen. I really hope you guys live a long happy life together. You both deserve it. To Kayla and Jimin!"

We smiled and all raised our glasses before sipping our drinks.

Today was simply amazing.

And I even told Jimin that while we were in bed ready to fall asleep. We were to leave for our honeymoon in the morning.

in the end our honeymoon was amazing, BTS is still incredibly successful and they just released their newest album called love yourself: her. Everyone is so happy and proud of themselves.

"I love you"

A short but powerful sentence. It can mean so many different things. But the most commonly used way is to confess deep emotional connections to people. In the end.

I love you is the best thing you can say.