Broken Groups & Broken Dreams

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Jade POV

( I never did her POV.)

Damn everything has went bad. Yoongi came back and told us everything that's going on. Jin sighed. "seriously? Yoongi you can be such an sometimes"

Rapmon stared at him. "Kim is at fault too Jin. She shouldn't be going off on that and understand. He's drunk and maybe the girl took advantage of him."

Jin scoffed "seriously? Look at Yoongi he can obviously stop another person. He probably wanted it himself."

J-hope spoke up "I have to agree with Jin. What Yoongi did was totally wrong, drunk or not."

Jimin glanced at Yoongi. "Yoongi suffered just as much as Kim. Stop being so harsh on him. He might have done wrong but Kim obviously did wrong as well"

That triggered the rest of us... Greaty agreed with Jin and J-Hope. So did I. The others agreed with Rapmon and Jimin.

Jenny sighed. "and Taehyung didn't just go with one. There were three other girls he kissed last night."
..three? Tae is never allowed to drink again.

"Taehyung is the victim in that argument." Greaty said. And once again that triggered everyone. Kayla Namjoon and Jimin agreed with that and the rest of us felt Jenny was the victim.

Damn our entire group is completely broken.

Just then Greaty spoke up again. "Jungkook how can you not agree Taehyung isnt at fault?" oh no.. Not another argument..

"Taehyung might be my best friend but at this case Jenny is really the victim. Greaty how can you not agree with that?"

"Taehyung was drunk! He obviously didn't know what he was doing!"

"it was 4 chicks in all! If it was me you'd be angry at me even if the alcohol was the problem! Jenny has a right to be angry with Taehyung!"

Oh jeez.. "it's the same with Kim! You still supported Yoongi!"

"Yoongi only went for one chick! It's Leo's fault anyways for getting himself involved!"

"it's not his fault! He did the right thing in telling her!" jealousy is getting involved...

"If you think Leo's such a gem then why didn't you date him instead?! Leo, Leo, Leo! I don't care if you like him as an idol but stop bringing him up!"

"You too! Why are you defending Jenny?! If you think she is so innocent then date her instead!" Greaty stormed off.

"Jesus Christ..." Hobi came and hugged me. "it'll be over soon.."

I really hope that's true.. Kayla went to check on Greaty and Jimin went to go check on Jungkook.

The door opened. It was the VIXX members. "Hey. We heard what's going on.. You guys this isn't what people in love should be acting like" Ken said.

"I don't think Leo should be here guys.. It's three couples. One of them got Leo involved and now Jungkook is super angry. He might attack Leo if he sees him here" I said worried.

Leo sighed. "you guys are insane. We're all gay" everyone stopped and all our jaws dropped. "ALL OF YOU ARE GAY!?"

He nodded. "Hyuk and Hongbin are dating, Ken and Ravi are dating and me and Leo are engaged" N said.

"aww cute." everyone said in unison. Leo turned a light pink.

"Are the couples gonna be alright?" I nodded. "It'll take some times but yeah.. They'll be fine. The idiots all love each other too much to stay broken up.

Leo looked at me." uhm I apologize but.. I don't remember seeing you with the group in high school."

Everyone looked at me. " huh. Honestly she randomly joined one day when Hobi hyung introduced her as his girlfriend" Jimin said.

I felt embarassed. "How did you guys meet anyways?"

J-hope beamed, real ray of sunlight I swear to God. Then I spoke

"Well it all began during the problems with our to be couple of the otaku and the alien...."

*Flashback*

It was a rainy day and I was in a store waiting for my bus.

Unfortunately the store was closing very soon and I had to leave. So I waited under the roof of the store.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned. I saw a random guy near me. He looked to be around my age. And he was incredibly handsome. He handed me his umbrella. "a pretty girl like you shouldn't be like this without at least an umbrella to protect her"

He waved and got into a car. I watched the car drive away and looked at the umbrella. On the handle it had a name and a number.

'Jung Hoseok'

... Hoseok huh... Finally my bus arrived and I went home. I definitely owed him.. So I decided to call him.

"hello?"

"u-uhm Hi. I'm that girl you gave your umbrella to. I wanted to thank you Hoseok-ssi."

"ah it was no problem. And drop the formalities. Just call me J-hope"

"uhm is it possible I could return your umbrella anytime soon? I feel bad not returning it then"

"you go to my school so.. Meet me at the cafeteria during lunch you can return it to me then!"

"ah of course. I'll meet you in front of the cafeteria if that's alright"

"yes of course. Also. What's your name?"

"oh uh just call me Jade okay?"

"Jade. A pretty name for a pretty girl. Okay! I'll make sure to do that. Ah I have to go so I'll see you tomorrow bye bye!"

He hung up after that. I felt a flutter in my heart.

*Flashback end*

"awww you guys are so cute~" Jin said.

Then he hit Namjoon "yah! Why did you hit me??"

"Why can't you be like that with me??" he pouted. "I'll take you on a date when this is all over promise"

"so then how did you guys get together?" Jimin asked after returning. "Oh Jimin you're back"

"Jungkook fell asleep in his room so it's fine with me"

I nodded. "Oh anyways uhh oh now I remember."

*Flashback*

"J-hope you really don't need to walk me home. I'm fine by myself" I pouted

"I wanna and plus it's dark you could get hurt or something. I wanna make sure you're safe"

We've been hanging out for the past month now. And I really like him.. Ah should I confess? But he might reject me..

"uhm... Jade..." I looked at him "hm? Is something wrong J-hope?" he turned pink "you said all that outlook..."

I widened my eyes. Oh ... "I..I...uh..." luckily my house was right there. "I... I need to go!" I ran into my house and slammed the door shut before running into my room. Ugh I can't believe I did that!

I felt embarassed.. How am I supposed to face him now?!

I heard a knock on my door and assumed it was my mom. I told her to come in and without my face leaving my pillow I told her everything.

"umma what am I gonna do now? He probably doesn't wanna see me again now!" I heard a soft chuckle. But the voice.. "I think he actually like you back and wants to ask if you'll be his girlfriend"

I pulled the pillow off my face and saw him smiling brightly at me. I nodded and clinged to him like a koala bear.

*Flashback end*

"awwww that's too cute guys!!" N said, God he's almost as trash as I am.

Just then I got a message from Kim. I widened my eyes "BTS IS GOING ON HIATUS!?"

Everyone's eyes widened and our hearts all dropped... Oh God this is gonna break everyone's dreams. Especially because they have more requirements to be nominated for another award show..

Now they won't be able to be nominated no matter how much ARMY want them to...

Oh this really isn't good...

Yoongi looked so furious and stormed out. I got up and Greaty and me ran after him. Oh God he might end up doing something reallt stupid..

We followed him to the hospital and when we got to her room there was a loud slapping sound...

Yoongi I swear to God you better not have hurt her. We opened the door and she looked unharmed. Yoongi was slapped.

"Min Yoongi you are prohibited to follow BTS activities for a month. Now get out. BTS is on hiatus so fans can be prepared for their new comeback. Are you idiots? I know how important these requirements are to BTS. I can't believe you guys don't trust me enough"

She... Had a point... Why didn't we trust her? She never gave us a reason not to trust her.

"you two. Bring him back and get him ice. I slapped him pretty hard. I'm getting out tomorrow. Greaty those tickets please set them for tomorrow. I'd like to leave as soon as possible."

She nodded and we took Yoongi back. He stayed silent. But then he spoke. "How much of a up am I?"

Me and Greaty looked at each other in confusion.

"She still acts kind even when we are fighting"

He looked down. I felt bad for him. "Yoongi no more drinking. Same is gonna go for Taehyung.. This way this type of thing doesn't happen again."

I said carefully. He nodded and when we returned I got him an ice pack for his cheek.

The TV was on and everyone looked upset. "What's wrong?" Greaty said.

They all pointed at the news. "breaking news as we find out that all BTS members after in secret relationships.

The eldest member Kim Seokjin or Jin is in a relationship with the leader Kim Namjoon or Rap monster.

Min Yoongi or Suga or Agust D is In a relationship with the CEO of the company.

Jung Hoseok or J-hope is in a relationship with the Stylist of the group.

Park Jimin is in a relationship with the choreographer of the group

Kim Taehyung or V is in a relationship with the producer of the group

And last Jeon Jungkook is in a relationship with the manager of the group.

My my. Yet for Suga and V we do have reports of both of them being seen kissing people who were not their supposed girlfriend in a nightclub yesterday.

Leading fans to believe either they were not in relationships as told or they were cheating. Which is worse? We aren't sure but we would like to know.

How will this affect the fate of the most beloved boy group? Stay tuned to find out."

I shut off the tv after that.

The group's dreams are slowly all breaking. One by one. The group is going to be in so much trouble..

It's going to be real problematic now.. And I have no idea how we'll be able to fix this..

I looked at Greaty who looked more nervous. Then a call came and N answered it for us.

A few minutes later he returned.

"Guys.. Kim said tomorrow when you return you all will hold a press conference in which you'll all explain why Yoongi and Tae were kissing someone. And also deny your relationships. If you don't do it. The group's reputation might hit rock bottom and BTS Will be done for."

We.. All had to deny our relationships? That's... Seriously going to hurt... But it's for the group. They worked so hard on getting to this point. How could we let their dreams break that easily?

I got up. We can distract them with a comeback secret. "boys come with me. We're gonna colour all your hair and make the fans think you are all preparing for a comeback. Which you are anyways."

Greaty looked at me and so did Kayla and Jenny. "it might help get this news to disappear as soon as possible. We need good publicity to get rid of bad publicity right?"

They nodded and the boys followed me. I hope this works.