Near Death & Trust

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Nobody's POV

Jenny had called everyone and once everyone was there. Taehyung and Yoongi were admittedly the first ones to question her.

"Jenny what happened to her?!"

"I don't know Yoongi. I came here and I just heard she went into v-fib."

Everyone looked just a bit confused "What is V-fib exactly?" Jimin asked confused.

"V-fib is when the heart doesn't beat properly. The heartbeats become erratic and cause pumping Chambers in your heart to quiver rather than pump blood."

They all looked to the voice and saw a doctor. "Was this girl sick when she first came in? Any flu or cold symptoms?"

Yoongi nodded. "She had a stuffy nose before she was kidnapped. Also, stress from the injuries three of her friends had suffered."

The doctor nodded. "It seems that's why she went into V-fib. The medication we gave her added with her stress and cold symptoms may have had a bad effect on her heart. Causing her heart to go into V-fib. She is fine now though. And awake as well."

He left afterwards and Jenny got up. "alright Jungkook and Greaty you two need to act like you aren't pissed at each other and are perfectly normal. Yoongi you either need to it up apologize to her and stay. Or leave right now. And everyone else needs to make sure all negative news does not reach her ears. She needs to be as relaxed as possible"

Taehyung and Jenny went in first. Announcing their engagement to her, which made Kim super happy. Then J-hope and Jade. And everyone in their respective partners. All except Yoongi.

Yoongi POV

I couldn't go see her. I remembered our fight. We both made good points. And the fact I cheated on her, drunk or not doesn't change the fact I did cheat.

And I was at fault. She was as well. But it began because I cheated... Weirdly enough... I don't remember drinking that much. I really don't.

"Mind if I walk with you?" I saw Taehyung and I nodded. "so me cheating on Jenny... Turns out someone drugged me."

I widened my eyes. "Yoongi. Do you remember drinking a lot?" I shook my head. "we were both victims." I looked down.

"Do you think she'd ever forgive me though? That was my last chance... What if she decides not to take me back Taehyung?"

He sighed and shrugged. "my sister is stubborn. But when she truly cares for someone. She shows it and does her best for those around her. Whether it's something as small as cooking for them. Or as big as planning a world tour. She will do it. She loves you Yoongi. So I'm sure if you explain the problem. She will forgive you. And apologize."

Taehyung might be part of the maknae line but... He's really wise when he wants to be. Even if he's as weird as an alien sometimes.

Nobody POV

Finally, the plan to get Greaty and Jungkook back together was set.

Jungkook was heading downstairs and Jimin was behind him. "Hey, Kookie!" He hit Jungkook's back hard enough that Jungkook lost his footing.

The rest were watching.

Then their jaws all dropped

Everyone's POV

DID HE JUST DO A ING FLIP!?

Nobody's POV

Jungkook did a flip and landed safely. He went off to his original task which was to go get a soda.

"we need a new plan..."

The next plan was to make him trip.

The set a trip wire in place. And Jungkook fell into it.

Except.... He did a handstand and continued to walk... 

"OH COME ON WHAT THE ?!"

Everyone screamed in shock

The next few plans all ended the same way.

Jungkook easily made sure he wouldn't get hurt in every way possible.

Everyone was just about ready to give up. Until one day...

"Ouch! that hurt!"

Jin ran over to the source of the pained shout. Jungkook was holding his arm in pain. His eyes widened and he took the opportunity.

"GREATY COME HERE! A member got hurt!!"

She sprinted when she heard that.

"What the Hell happened?!"

Jin shrugged. "Take him to the hospital. Now. You are his emergency contact as our manager"

She sighed and took Jungkook to the hospital.

Meanwhile with everyone else.

They were literally partying. Finally, their plan was in motion. Hopefully, they all thought. They would come back as the loving couple they always are.

Greaty POV

I can't believe Jungkook hurt himself.. Such an idiot... I glanced over at him and he was playing on his phone with one hand... The one he hurt...

"Jungkook. If your hand hurts why are you using your phone with that hand?"

He froze "you ing liar"

he sighed "you do realize everyone in the room keeps trying to injure me right? Now they think I'm injured."

I rubbed my temples in annoyance "They want us to make up"

he sighed "Only if you apologize for being pissy about Jenny"

"Only if you apologize for being too supportive of Jenny"

"I wasn't too supportive of her! For God's sake Greaty are you jealous of her or something?!" I looked away... I didn't want to admit it but I was.. I'm just... I'm possessive of Jungkook...

He glanced at me "you are... Oh, Greaty there is no reason to be jealous. Jenny is engaged with Tae and I love you."

"Even after that whole fight?"

"Even after that whole fight"

I told the driver to drive back. I went through all this with Jungkook. I think we both deserve something fun now.

I went back to our room and everyone was gone. Oh perfect.

I turned to him and pressed my lips to his in a kiss that would most likely leave our lips bruised later on. He responded with the same amount of force and as we made our way to the bedroom our clothes came off one by one. I shut the door behind us.

 

Nobody POV

Everyone came back happy to finally come home. Only to hear the sounds of moans, groans, and the bed creaking. They immediately ran out of the room and went back out.