Danger & Enemies

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Kim's POV

"What do you mean this wasn't an accident?" Greaty said angrily. "If someone tried to hurt Jungkook on purpose I'm gonna be really pissed"

I sighed "someone wanted him to get injured. Not sure who though." then Jenny spoke up "but BTS is really popular right? Who'd wanna hurt them then?"

I shook my head "they might be popular but not all of that popularity is good, of course they have antis like any other group or idol. It could be an anti. But it also could be an enemy of ours. For any other concerts we should keep a real close eye out. Maybe we can find out who it is. If this person was dumb enough to come for Jungkook tonight they'll be dumb enough to follow us" Kayla said.

I nodded. "okay so for now what we should be careful of is the other members. Their safety is the first concern. Anyways.. Let's go to bed now. I'm exhausted." I said. The others agreed and went to their respective rooms.

Then Yoongi came into the room. "Hey babe, I was outside the entire time. Was it really no accident?" I sighed and shook my head. "it couldn't have been. I checked everything and nothing was close to dropping or anyrhing like that. This was done intentionally. Did Jungkook seem alright when you guys were in the other room?"

He nodded "he was fine, just a bit shook (Jungshook) but other then that he was fine." I nodded. "go to bed. There is another concert tomorrow we need to go to. Hopefully nothing happens tomorrow"

I said before laying Down. He hugged me close and kissed my head "don't worry too much baby. We'll be alright"

That's the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

-Next morning-

Jimin's POV

We were preparing for our makeup concert since yesterday the incident had us cancelling it. Jungkook seemed fine. But if he wasn't he wouldn't perform with us tonight so he could relax.

I was doing some vocal exercises with Jin and V while Kim worked with us. She left for a bit and someone came in and left a water bottle with my name on the table before leaving quickly ..  Huh... That was weird. I dint even see her face. But I got a weird sense of familiarity.

I grabbed the water bottle and drank from it. Hm. Tastes a bit weird. I checked the time and left with the others to start off the concert again.

We went through all the songs well so far. And almost finished. I went to sing Lie, to make the concert end more interestingly me and Jungkook decided to mix our songs so half of it would be lie and the other half would be begin.

We also decided to make a dance break in the middle so I was excited about that. It was a surprise from even the others.

I got on stage and started singing then smirked at the audience when the song started to change into begin and Jungkook joined me on stage.

After he finished his part the dance break came and we started dancing the choreo we had created together. The fans went crazy and I could even hear everyone screaming form backstage.

Just then I felt something hit my arm, "JIMIN HYUNG!" Jungkook.. What happened? "Oh my God Jimin! Get him off stage immediately!" Kayla? "he needs an ambulance!" Jin hyung "get the other members into the car and away from here immediately security get the fans out of here safely as well!" Kim? What's happening!?

"Jungkook look out!" Yoongi hyung? "Suga hyung- Ahh!!!" What happened!?

"Yoongi!!" "Jungkook!!" I heard a distant sound of an ambulance siren before I heard nothing.

Nobody POV

Jimin was shot during the concert, the person responsible was not found, Suga was shot protecting Jungkook. Who unfortunately was shot as well The other members were immediately taken away to safety while the staff stayed back to protect the three injured members.

A girl smiled, "you thought I was gone. I'm still here. My dear friends, you forgot all about me right? Well this is what you get for forgetting me." then she escaped.
 

Kim POV

I was in the hospital trying to relax, but I was worried as hell, Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi all got shot. God I should have just cancelled the entire tour. Send them back home and rest and stay safe but now look what happened!

"Kim are you alright?" Jenny asked me. I shook my head "no I'm not. My friends and boyfriend are in there and could possibly not come out. God i'm scared I could lose any one of them." She sighed.

"you know the rest of us feel the same way right?" I nodded. "calm down okay? They will be fine "

I nodded sadly and she patted my shoulder. "How is Kayla and Greaty holding up?" I asked. "like you. Worried and crying" I nodded.

Then the doctor came out. "doctor how are they!?" the doctor looked at me.

"well their condition..."