Anger & Fear

Idols & Life (Book 2)

Nobody POV

The room became silent. Everyone's hearts stopped and tears poured out of everyone's eyes. They refused to believe what they had heard was the truth.

Taehyung and Yoongi collapsed on the ground. For they just lost their closest person in the world. Taehyung had lost his sister. and Yoongi had lost the person he loved.

Taehyung POV

Oh god my baby sister.. She can't really be gone right? This is a joke right? Tears wouldn't stop pouring from my eyes I felt so much pain and I hated it so much, Kim please don't be dead. I need my annoying little sister to scold me and protect me like I do with you. 

Everyone needs you desperately. Who will take over the company if not you? "We are going to try our best to resuscitate her and bring her back. Uhm with her belongings she has what seems to be her will. Please read it and know what will come if she does pass" the doctor said before leaving.

the paper was in my hands and I opened it. "Greaty" she looked at me sadly "She wants you and Kayla to take over the company if she ever can't. She trusts you two the most."  She nodded. "She better not die on us." Is all Namjoon said sadly.

I looked at the rest of the letter. Then I grabbed her bag and went through it and took out another letter. "Yoongi.. she has a letter for you" I gave it to him and he looked at it.

"Yoongi open it"

Yoongi POV

I stared at the letter sadly and reluctantly opened it. 

Dear Yoongi,

By now you know Yoonji got me, her plans are to have me kill myself in front of you all. My heart shatters as I think about how everyone will feel when they see that. How you will feel. Please Yoongi if she succeeds then don't spend your life in mourning. I want you to move on with your life and get over me.

Find someone new and love them as you do me. It's my one and only wish from you. Can you do that for me? Then do it please. I love you so much and to know you are upset will be the only regret in my life. 

Promise me this if I do die. 

Kim Eunae

My heart shattered once again. Kim... I promise I will, but you will at least let me mourn for a while first. 

Greaty POV

I teared up after hearing the doctor and knelt down on the ground. I felt so angry. So upset.

The doctor came out after another 3 hours. "We were able to resuscitate her and she is stable. She's in the recovery room now and only two at a time can see her."

"Yoongi and Taehyung, you both see her first"  I said. They both nodded and followed the doctor.

Taehyung POV

Yoongi and me both walked quietly to her room. "Yoongi.." I said quietly. He looked St me and patted my shoulder. "the doctor said she was fine Tae. Let's just be reminded of that and that she is going to heal well"

I only nodded and he gave me a hug. "Hyung I don't need a hug from my group member" I mumbled. "then have this hug from your family member." I blinked.

"wait family member?" he let go of me and blushed a little. "well... I am actually planning to propose to her. We've been together for a long time. And this time it was too close. I want to marry her."

I stared at him. I remembered all the times he had hurt my sister. But I also remembered all the times he made her so happy.

I saw how much they loved each other. And I couldn't bare to say no.

I nodded to him, "Please take care of my sister then. I'll give you my approval." He smiled and nodded. We walked into her room, she was still resting but at least she was alive. I grabbed her hand, it felt so fragile, she was fragile. Yoongi brushed her hair out of her face gently.

I patted her head gently, "Yoongi I'll wait with the others so you have time by yourself with her." He nodded and looked back to her lovingly. I was a bit unsure but now.. I don't believe Yoongi would ever break her heart. When they get married, I'll be happy to see it. 

Yoongi POV

I sat beside her bed and held her hand. "Oh Kim... I'm so sorry about this.. Once you wake up you can testify against Yoonji and finally be safe... I'm so sorry, God I'm so sorry... I should have listened to you when you said we shouldn't do the tour, I really should have listened!

I'm such an idiot.." I kissed her hand gently and teared up. Please wake up soon so you can scold me for being an idiot.

I felt a gentle squeeze to my hand. "eh? Kim" Her eyes fluttered open and she whined at the bright lights. "Yoongi? Ugh my head."

"are you okay?" She whined and shook her head. "It hurts a bit.. Did I not die?" I shook my head "no, you survived and thankfully are stable." She sighed in relief. 
 

"but now.. I want to ask you something very important Kim"