EXPRESSING THE FEELING

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Irene woke up starving. She fell asleep for crying too much and her tummy wakes her up for food. She went outside straight to the kitchen and found the Genie being hugged by a stranger. While Seulgi and Jimin are at the counter cooking for dinner.


“Master-nim!”- Taehyung exclaimed and flew in front of Irene. “Are you okay now?”


“Jinja daebak! He just fly!”- Minseok said while clapping his hand. He has been a fan of Genie’s power for a thousand years and seeing him in person now amazes him 100%.


“Ne kwenchana. I’m just feeling hungry.” Irene said.


Minseok kneeled in front of Irene seeing her open wound. He touched her leg and it made her step back because of his cold hands. “Just stay for a while.” -Minseok healed her wound but it took him minutes to fully heal it unlike the alicorn’s skills.


“Daebak you healed Master-nim’s wound.”- Taehyung said.


“I stayed with the mermaids for a thousand years and I met the steward of the sea. He taught me how to do this but we’re only capable of healing small wounds and bruises since I have the power of ice I can also control some of the water’s power.”-Minseok explained to The Genie.


“Are you feeling well now Master-nim?”- Taehyung asked.


Irene lift and flexed her knee. She nods to Taehyung and thanked Minseok. Seulgi guided her to sit down the chair and gave her a glass of water. She could feel her sister’s weakness.


Jimin gave her a bowl of soup to fill her empty stomach. “By the way this is Minseok he’s also a Gnome but we have different powers.”


“No wonder he’s also small.”- Irene joked.


Minseok laughed but Jimin remained with his blank face. He went back to cooking and Seulgi helped him.. She elbowed him to call his attention. “My sister is just joking. Dont give her that look.”


“Do I really look small with my height?”-Jimin asked.


Seulgi giggled she didnt knew he’ll be that affected with her sister’s words. “I told you your height is not bad at all.”


While she enjoys her bowl of soup her phone kept vibrating in her pocket. She took it and learned it was Sehun. She declines the call and didnt tell him that she was safe.


“Why didnt you press the red button Master-nim?”- Taehyung asked.


“I just want to enjoy my soup first.”- She alibied.


On the other hand Jin, Hunchy and Joy are also taking their dinner. The two cant really get away with awkwardness and Hunchy hates the quietness around the area. Only Jin’s slurp and the banging of spoon and chopsticks are the only ones he hears.
“Why aren’t we talking to each other?”-Hunchy said. “Its so quiet.”


“There’s nothing to talk about. Do you want to say something?”- Jin said.


“aniyaa. We were not like this.”-Hunchy complained.


“Then tell us something we could talk about.”-Joy told him. “What’s your favorite mystic creature that was made by the God?”
“Well if you ask me that. I love the mermaids they have a sweet soft voice and they’re pretty.”- Hunchy said.


“They’re real?”- Joy asked.


“They are.” -Jin said and their eyes met and both of them went back to eating their food. “Its just that they have to stay in a deeper part of the ocean and there’s a specific island where they could standby. Human’s are prohibited there.”


“Daebak. I want to see one are they also cursed?”- Joy asked.


“Ne.. They were back then the Gods gave the humans fishes in the sea so they have something to feed their families and they restrict the humans to a specific part of the ocean. but some of the fishermen went there and took some fishes. Their children were punished to be half human and half fishes.”- Hunchy said.


“and here’s the catch.. Their tails turned to feet once their thighs reaches the land and they turned back into mermaids when their thighs reaches the water.”-Jin said. “Their curse inst as bad as it seems.”


“So what’s their special power?”- Joy asked

.
“well the best thing is they can breathe underwater, they have a good voice and they protect the ocean.”- Jin said. 


“alright this is getting interesting.. then what’s the worst creature that the God has cursed.”- Joy asked.


“The Demon.”- Hunchy and Jin answered in Chorus. “They’re the one who committed suicide and didnt appreciate their lives. They’re locked in underworld and they send dark souls in the human world.”-Jin explained.


“Okay that’s creepy.”- Joy said.


“Ne.. but dont worry they cant hurt humans or else they’ll be lock up inside the cave forever.”-Hunchy said.


After having dinner Joy still remained quiet. She decided to go outside the Ghost’s house and have a sit on the swing at the playground with a cup of hot chocolate with her.


The Ghost appeared in front of her making her startled and almost pour the hot drink to herself. “What’s wrong with you.”-Joy told her and kicked some snow on his shoes.


He shakes his feet to get rid of it and take sit on the swing beside Joy. “Why are you here?”-Jin asked.


“Its non of your business.” Joy said but she really went there to contemplate herself because of the mixed feelings she had with the Ghost.


“Why are you suddenly being mean to me? You were so nice before when I got sick.”-Jin complained. “I wish I could just get sick again so you’ll remain nice to me.”


“Tsh. Will you please stop that nonsense.”-Joy told him still wearing her frowned eyebrows.


“Kaja.”-The ghost said he hugged Joy tightly and they both teleport to a well known beach resort where a home is built 50 steps away from a 10ft cliff.


“Yah where did you bring me?!”-Joy said and pulled away from his hug.


Jin just took her hand and lead her way to the edge of the cliff. She realized there are half women seated on the shore. Some are combing their hair, some are playing around while running and some are singing.


“Did you bring me here so you could have a company to peek on girls? You’re a ert!”-Joy hit him hard.


But he just laughe at her. She was supposed to leave but Jin pulled her and locked her between his arms facing the edge of the cliff.
“What the hell is this?!”-Joy said as things gets really awkward.


“5...4...3..2...1”-Jin said as he stopped from counting the ladies went on the beach and swim. They turned into mermaids.


Joy’s eyes widened and almost dislocates her jaw with so much amazed. They are really mermaids. Their tails are really big comapared from what she watched from the television. 


A banged from the ground startled her. She was surprised as she turn around it was an Harpy. She hides at the back of Jin terrified.
“Ghost what brings you here?”-Minho asked.


“Minho-ssi this is my wife Joy. I brought her here so she could see the mermairds she badly wants to see it after hearing it feom Hunchy.”-Jin said


“What is he?”-Joy asked.


“I am a harpy it looks like my wings scares you let me hide it.”-Minho said and flexed back his wings behind him. “Call me Minho. I’m friends with th Ghost.”


“annyeonghasaeyo I am Joy.”-She bowed but still hide behind Jin.


“Do we have a visitor?”-Wendy asked as she tied her long robe.


“Yes you do.”-Jin said.


Wendy was happy to see her long friend Ghost together with his new wife. She invited them to get inside her home but the 2 creatures declines. Joy volunteered to come and found lots of girls in her home. 


The girls are pretty, petite and their appearance is intimidating but they’re nice. She followed Wendy down their home and ended up at the shore she saw more mermaids in front of her and was more amazed.


“By the way I forgot to introduce myself. I am Wendy I’m the head of the mermaids.”-Wendy said.


but beforw Joy could introduce herself properly the a tornado under the sea happens and the mermaids started to crawl back at the shore. They protected Joy hiding her behind them. The next thing she knew Minho went down beside Wendy extending his wings to cover her.


She step back knowing that a danger is coming. Jin hugged her from the back and turn themselves into invisible to everyone’s eyes. “Dont speak no one can see us.”


A creature with a body and head of a human but skin of a squid with a tentacles on his jaw came out the sea and walk towards the mermaid.


“I smell human.”-He said.


“Back off! We will not let you harm the human.”-Wendy said bravely. 


The sea creature starts to get pissed and his tentacles started to go wild as they sense human presence. They have this reflex of squeezing humans to death.


“I am not going to be friendly. Give the human to me! Now!”


The sea creature tried to barge the mermaid links and didnt found the human behind them. “Where is the human!”-The sea creature yelled.


Jin knew Joy was so afraid so he decided to go back to the house. “Its alright you can open your eyes now.”-Jin told her


She slowly open her eyes and realized she’s already in her room. “Good thing we’re here now.”-Joy said.


“Did the squid scare you?”-Jin said.


“Ne... I didnt know such creature exist.”-Joy said.


“Dont worry I wont let anyone hurt you.”-Jin said and felt awkward all of a sudden disappearing in front of her.


On the other hand Irene went to the cafe meeting Sehun and Krystal. She offered her resignation letter and both of them refused to take it.


“You’re staying here.”-Sehun said.


“Stop commanding me! You’ve always been like this since we were young, you always sulk when I wont agree to your decisions but you’re just running away when I need you.”-Irene said.


“Unnie. Please dont do this it will be hard for us to find a manager like you.”-Krystal tried to stopped her.


“Miane but I already made up my mind.”- Irene said leaving their office.


“Just let her leave Krystal we just accept her here anyway because she’s our friend. She can’t even have a stable income and her business plans are failures!”-Sehun angrily said.


But Irene just left them after hearing those words from Sehun. She was offended by his words and didnt realize that he was making fun of her failures for a long time.


Irene took her business loan but before she goes back to the Mansion she bought a lot of beers with her. 


Seulgi found her sister frying some raw fresh beef and a bag of beers beside her. She asked her sister to join her and she didnt decline somehow she missed having drinks with her.


“are we celebrating something?”-Seulgi asked while pouring some beer on her glass of ice.


“I’ll be starting my restaurant business for next week I resigned at the cafe.”- Irene said while flipping the meat.


“Tsh thats a good thing how could it took long for you to leave that coward man.”-Seulgi said.


The Genie woke up from his long sleep and find his Master deep asleep resting her head on her arms on the table. The smell of the beer spreads over the kitchen and Seulgi is already asleep too.


“Ew it smells horrible”-He complained he managed to put his master on the bed but before he could pull his arm away she hanged her arms around him pulling him closer to her.


“Hug me.”-Irene commanded. 


“What? But master you smell awful.”-Taehyung complained hoping she’ll change her mind.


She frowned with his refusal. She hanged her both arms around his neck instead and embraced him tightly closer to her encircling her thighs around his waist resting half of her body to him.


“Okay Master it seems like the potion you drunk spread to your clothes it smells awful too.”-Taehyung complained once again but she didnt replied and took his hand to spread it around her before she went back hugging him.