HUMANxCURSED CREATURES

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Joy is already prepared for school. As soon as she comes out the door she found Jin sleeping on the ground with his body burried with snow. She stand before him and kicked him slightly to wake him up but he’s not responding. She started to get worried and kneeled to shake his body but still nothing. Joy called Hunchy and he rushed to her he found Jin lying on the ground. 


Hunchy was able to carry him inside his room. Joy immediately took off his coat and realized its dampen wet. She started to get worried and didnt mind at all doffing Jin’s clothes. Hunchy started to get awkward so he went oit the room without notice.
Joy already hooked her fingers to his underwear but he held her hand to stop her. His cold pale hands startled her so she withdraw hers instantly.


“Dont you dare think about it.”- Jin said. “It was not my intention to see you .”- He explained between his coughs.


Joy just gave him a nod she filled a basin with warm water and sponge to give Jin a spongebath. Jin wont deny everytime her fingers touches his skin gives a pleasurable ticklish sensation. Despite being awkward Joy still managed to bathe his full body because of guilt. She made him wear a loose pajamas and shirt.


She went to the kitchen to get some medicines and realized that there are lots of boxes of it some are already expired and some were not touched.


“We really store a lot

of medicine just in case we got sick but no one will prepare it for us so we can’t have it.”- Hunchy explained.


Joy took some medicine and cooked some vegetable soup for him. He upright his back and feeds him with it. He gave a soury look and wrinkled his nose as he tastes the soup too bitter. “what’s that?”


Joy exhaled “Its a vegetable soup you’re sick. You’re tastebuds isn’t working well.”- She explained.


Jin managed to finish his soup but he gets too sweaty again. Joy carelessly attempt to remove his shirt but he refuses, she knew she has to change his shirt so she aggressively pulled it ripping it to doff the shirt from him.


Jin crossed his arms around his chest and giving Joy that shocked look. “What the hell are you doing!?”- Jin said.


“unless you want to run out of shirt then cooperate. You’ll just going to remove it what’s wrong with that?!”- Joy lectured him and threw the shirt on him.


Joy put the bowl and glass at the kitchen and rest her body sideways the fridge banging her head slightly on it. She knew she is bad in decision making and sometimes her bossy attitude makes everything a failure.


“Are you ok Mrs. Ghost?”- Hunchy asked.


“Yes I am. Did you eat already?”- Joy asked.


She prepared a food for Hunchy but not for herself. She lost her appetite after feeling guilty with what happened to Jin.


“I honestly thank you Mrs. Ghost for taking care of the Ghost. No one has done that before for him.”-Hunchy said.


“Ne.. Dont mention it.. It was my fault anyway.”- Joy admit. 


On the other hand Jin doesnt feel well at all and he cant even sleep after recalling what Joy has done for him. After having lots of wives for the past thousand years none of them did the same thing. It seems like he misses Jisoo and how she takes care of him but he knew there’s no way she could bring her back.


Joy gets inside his room and he pretended to be asleep. She placed his hand on his forehead to check if he’s still sick. He skin is still warm so she just fix the blanket up to his chest. She realized his lips are getting dry so she took his lip balm and spread some on his thick lips.


“You’re really indeed handsome.”- Joy told him thinking he was asleep. “Miane.. I didnt mean to get you in this situation.”


Hearing her say sorry makes Jin forgive her easily. Somehow his heart soften with her words for the first time and felt thankful as she takes care of him.


Meanwhile.. Seulgi and Jimin are at the restaurant meeting the manager in his office and paid the bill twice the amount. The manager’s rudeness was replaced with kindness and invited Seulgi to comeback in their restaurant. Jimin bowed at the Manager and apologized to him with a heavy heart.


They both ride the car and none of them would speak a word. Jimin cant still believe that a human commanded him to apologize to another human and Seulgi is just sitting next to him enjoying the view staring at the window. She asked Jimin to pull over the car and he did. 


She lowered the window and extended her head outside inviting Kai to get inside the car. Jimin looked at her as if he would like to disagree but he cant. 


Kai sits at the backseat but before he could wear his seatbelt Jimin stepped on the gas causing him to almost hit his head on the head rest in front of him. 


“By the way Seulgi-aa did you have any update with that mansion? I still cant sleep for a couple of days after that human transform into wolf.”- Kai said.


“I have no interest with that mansion anymore I wonder what evil creatures are living there.”- Seulgi said


Jimin stepped into the break forcefully setting the car aside from the road again after hearing those words to Kai. He cant let other humans to know their secret. He removed his seatbelt and turned his body to lean to Kai reaching his forehead. “You have something on your forehead.”- He said and tapped his ring finger to him.


Jimin went back to driving as if nothing happened and Seulgi finds it weird. He could just tell Kai if he has something in his forehead. Why did he has to make such effort.


“anyway I wonder what does that wolf eats. Does he eats human?”-Seulgi jokingly told Kai.


“Ne, Im sorry what are we talking about?”-Kai said.


“Ne?”


“I mean are we talking about a movie or a book story?”-Kai asked.


“Oh we’re here at the bus stop near your apartment. I’ll just see you some other day.”-Seulgi said and waved goodbye to Kai.


Kai went out the car and Seulgi immediately turned her head towards Jimin giving him a sharp gaze. “I didnt know Gnomes are also capable of erasing memories.”


Jimin just shrug his shoulders indirectly telling Seulgi that he’s not denying that he did something to Kai. “anyway I’ll send you home so you could still see your family. I dont want them to notice you’re missing.”


“jinja? I dont have to stay at the mansion for a long time?”-Seulgi asked


“You’re a spender not a prisoner. Why would I stock you in my masion? You’ll just end up tossing me in the air if we couldn’t agree into something.”- Jimin said


Seulgi just laughed but she cant thank Jimin despite how much she wanted to. she typed her address at Jimin’s car GPS so he could know the direction.


“oh there’s a grocery store near you? You should buy something for dinner. Let’s completely deplete these golds so I could recharge.”-Jimin said

.
Seulgi agreed to him and wanted to buy something delicious for her sisters they have been eating what they could spare for lunch for the past months.


They arrived at the grocery store and Seulgi just passed by the carts which Jimin knew he’ll be the one who’ll push the cart for her. He followed her where she was going and she headed to the free taste section.


She enjoyed eating the free taste and just passed by the stalls after getting one. Jimin pulled her with embarrassment and she fed him with a stick of ham. 


“You have to buy those products if you’re going to taste it repeatedly.”-Jimin told her.


“Yah this is a free taste. There’s no reason for you to buy them.”-Seulgi said. “Right ahjumma?”


“Ne.. These products in front of you are completely for advetisment only.”-The ahjumma replied.


Jimin still took some products and placed it inside the cart. He just passed by Seulgi and went to roasted chicken area. He took 5 bags of it and put it in the cart.


“yah that’s too much! Just get one.”-Seulgi complained.


“Wae? Let your family have each one whole chicken. For your siblings and mom and dad.”- Jimin told her,


“My parents are dead.”- Seulgi said while she lowered her head in embarrassment.


Jimin felt awkward suddenly and realized he didnt made a background check for his spender. “Why? Arent you going to invite me for dinner?”- Jimin asked.


“Ne? Of course I will! Its just that our home is too small compared to your mansion.”-Seulgi told him.


They arrived at Seulgi’s home with 5 bags with them. Jimin placed the roasted chickens on the table and the soda inside the fridge. Seulgi handed him a glass of water which he finished drinking.


“Gnome!”-Taehyung said and was excitedly to see him after a thousand of years.


Jimin eyes widened. Despite his hair shorter and he wears a pair of pajamas he knew he’s the Genie that he protected for a long time. With his blue eyes and deep husky voice.


“Nuguseyo?”- Seulgi asked as she wa terrified with his blue eyes.


“Genie-aa lets clean your bottle. I dont want Seulgi to see the scratch in he..”-Irene said and was interrupted to see Seulgi in the Kitchen.


“Master-nim this is Jimin he is a Gnome he is my friend.”-Taehyung introduced her to Jimin.


“Annyeonghasaeyo.”-Irene bowed to him.


“What’s going on unnie?”-Seulgi asked.


“MASTER-Nim?!”-Jimin asked. “How did yoir bottle ended up in here?”


Irene freaked out and hid herself behind Taehyung. She knew he is not a human by just looking at his skin and with the natural color of his hair.


“I took it from your mansion.. I was fascinated by it so I took it.”-Seulgi said.


“You shouldn’t have done that?! Dont you know how long it took me to find his bottle after his former master!?”-Jimin exclaimed to Seulgi.


“Hey dont shout at my sister!”- Irene exclaimed.


“Gnome, you mean you keep me for years?”-Taehyung asked.


“I did that to protect you. Humans are only taking advantage of you they are abusive and betrayal in nature.”-Jimin said.


“Daebakk look who’s talking have you forgotten what you’ve done last night?”-Seulgi told him.


“Gnome! You forbid me to find out a cure for my curse!”-Taehyung complained.


“you’re the one who’s forbiding yourself! Once you get out of your bottle you’ll cling a lot to your master and wont find a solution for your curse! They’re just taking advantage of you!”


“No they’re not!”


“Tsh. I almost forgot you were cursed to be loyal to your master. You’re blinded with your loyalty!”-Jimin said.


“Then I’ll find the cure for my curse on my own and I wont any ask anything for the other creatures from now on!”-Taehyung threw tantrums after hearing Jimin insulting his masters. He was supposed to Jump inside his bottle when Jimin point his finger to pull away the bottle and Taehyung ended up crushing his head on the table.


“Genie! Kwenchana?”-Irene worriedly said.


Jimin lift him up by just using his index finger and banged him on the walls. “Dont you dare give that bratty attitude on me.”
“omona!”-Irene said and she ducked in the floor and saw the bottle below the table. She took it and stands up facing the bottle to Taehyung “Genie get inside!”


Taehyung flew towards Irene after getting up from the floor but Jimin released a flame with his finger accidentally burning Irene’s hand causing her to drop the bottle and Taehyung ended up kissing her lips and both of them fell on the floor.


Jimin pulled him away and didnt notice the kiss and bangs him to the ceiling once again. 


“Seulgi stop him!”-Irene told Seulgi who was afraid of whats happening, she managed to help by telling her mind to stop Jimin’s powers.


Jimin repeatedly moves his finger but her powers wont work. She stared coldly to Seulgi and Seulgi stared back sharply. He doesnt scare her anymore.


Taehyung fell on the ground slamming his back. Irene came to him and taps his cheek to check if he was okay. Taehyung held her hand and saw her open wound because of the burn.


His hands are already fisted, his eyes becomes more blue and he flew in the air. “You hurt my master!”-Taehyung said punching Jimin causing him to slam on the wall and suffered in pain.


Taehyung was about to give him another punch when the alicorn appeared out of nowhere. They have the power to sense a trouble between mystic creatures since they were punished for peace and healing.


“Genie...”-Lay said as he tried to stopped him.


“Alicorn! He hurt my Master he burned her hand!”-Taehyung complained.


“So my instincts are correct I’ve been sensing your presence for a couple of days. I should’ve known your here. 


“Alicorn! Punished the spender once! She stole the Genie’s bottle at the mansion!”-Jimin requested as he struggles from pain.


“No! She is My Master’s sister you cant do that, I wont let you!”-Taehyung said and he kicked Jimin causing her body to flew in the air and broke the walls of their home.


Seulgi went out and found Jimin falling from the ground she controlled her mind to stop him from falling and Jimin floated 1ft before he touches the ground.


“You’re controlling the Gnome?”-Lay asked Seulgi after he saw him shut her eyes like that.


Seulgi just nods and went to Irene hugging her, they’re wearing the fear on their faces after what they witnessed. 


“Dont worry I’m not gonna punish you. The Genie’s bottle was really made to attract humans none of the mystic creatures owned the bottle. We just decided to keep it to protect the Genie from humans. He’s vulnerable.”-Lay explained. “I guess you two are the one who should be punish.. You hurt a human because of your argument and crashed the walls of their house.” 


“I’m sorry Master nim.. I just dont want you hurt.”- Taehyung told Irene. 


“Its okay, are you alright?”-Irene asked him worried.


Lay spread her hand over Jimin’s body and he became fine as if nothing happened. He came near to Irene and healed her burned hand. He apologized with the Mystic creature’s being careless.


After a minute a dark spiral smoke appeared in front of them forming a shape of human’s body. Its a dark soul they’re known as the Demon’s guards.


The 3 mystic creatures covered the 2 humans to protect them. The dark soul gave them a smirk.. It cant show a concrete face but his eyes and mouth are visible.


“What do you want? You’re not allowed to barge inside human’s home.”-Jimin said.


The Dark soul disappeared as if he only showed himself to tease the creatures and the humans. Irene wrapped her arms around Taehyung showing how scared she is Taehyung made sure he’ll keep her safe by holding her hand.


“They’re no longer safe here.”-Lay said.


“Pack your things.. You should stay in the mansion first.”-Jimin offered. He cant face Seulgi and been holding himself thank her for saving his life.


Irene and Seulgi both went inside their rooms and pack their things. Irene texted Joy that they will be moving and they will pack her things for her but she didnt received a reply. The alicorn commanded 2 guards to stay just in case Joy comes back to keep her safe.


Jimin took Seulgi’s bag from her hand without saying a word. While Taehyung took Irene’s stuffs and she only brings his bottle. they made their way to the mansion ann Taehyung sit next to Jimin who’s currently driving. The two siblings are at the back still scared of what’s happening.


The gates of the mansion opened and they arrived. The Mansion was full of giant wolves surrounding it for safety they could sense other’s odor or hear a loud a small sound. 


Irene doesnt want to get off the car after seeing the scary wolves outside. She’s not an anmial friendly and she hates them. 
Taehyung opened the door for her and escorted her to get inside the mansion. Still not speaking any word Jimin took Seulgi’s stuffs and made his way to her room.


Irene kept on wandering in the mansion. She was fascinated with the cream and gold combinations of the wall and the ceramic tiles she is stspping on. Just like her sister she finds it weird tht the staircase are heading downstairs.


“dont worry Unnie I also find the staircase weird but Gnomes like to live deep in the ground thats why he made his mansion like this.”-Seulgi told Irene.


Jhope separates Irene and Seulgi’s room and he assured that they are safe in the mansion no matter what creature comes. They didnt complain anymore and Irene unpacked her things to her room it was really big compared to her room at home.


Jimin knocked to her room and she told him to get inside. “Genie? Can I talk to you for a moment?”


They sit opposite on the counter of his bar. Just like what he does he encircled the glass of wine just to smell its aroma. “I am sorry for what happened and for hiding you for a long time.”-Jimin said.


Taehyung lowered his face he still remember how Jimin save him in the cage where his former Master chained him to show him to people just to earn money. He ended up killing his Master and his bottle flew away from the other part of the world.


“Kwenchana., You’re right I will never see my Master wrong.. I am cursed this way what can I do?”-Taehyung admits.


“It’s not your fault.”-Taehyung said. “Aren’t you going to say sorry for asking the Alicorn to punish Master-nim’s sister? How could she control you like that?”


“I dont know but as the time passes by my heart softens for her. Specially now that she saved my life.”-Jimin said.