RESIST

MY MYSTIC LOVER

The next morning Irene and Taehyung went to Velvet Dine and she was glad to see that the mermaids were able to handle the restaurant without her. Wendy was right, Mermaids can be taught easily with their sharp memory and expressive skills. Not only that Velvet Dine is also over the social media because of their unique and classic foods with the combination of beautiful staffs.


Taehyung volunteered to throw the trash at the trashbin when he suddenly greet by Krystal. She smiled brightly as if seeing him first in the morning is enough to make her day. 


“by the way I didnt notice you leave the last time we’re together. Where have you been?”-Krystal asked her.


Taehyung scratched his head thinking of something to reason out that she could believe. “Miane there something happened at home so I had to go back. Anyway I am doing well how about you?”


Krystal giggles with just him casually asking her. “I’m fine. I’ve been passing by Irene unnie’s restaurant but both of you are not around. There’s something I want to ask.”


“Go on.”


“Can we go out on a date tonight?”


“What is a date?”


Krystal gave him a wondering look but somehow she was convinced that Taehyung has no idea what she is talking about. “Well its like going out together but not just friends but considering each other as special someone. I like you Taehyung-aa.”


“Miane Krystal-ssi but my heart already belongs to Master Irene. Actually she is someone special to me.”-Taehyung said and he run away from her.


Krystal clenched her teeth and barge inside the restaurant. Somi gave her a beatiful smile welcoming her but her fierce expression doesn’t change. “Where is Irene unnie?”


“She’s inside her office. Is there something wrong?”-Somi asked.


But Krystal just went straight ahead her office and found her admiring Taehyung from her window as he wipes the tables outside.
“Unnie!”-Krystal yelled at her forcefully shuting the door.


Irene closed her curtains and look straight to her. She has no idea why she is acting that way but she knew that she’s mad by just looking at her eyebrows.


“You know that I like him right? Why did you have to do this?”-Krystal asked.


Irene calmly sits and set aside the papers on her desk. “Miane Krystal but we fell in love and there’s no way I’ll let him go.”-Irene said.


“Unnie.. We’re friends you didnt like him before. You should have at least step back when you already feel like you’re liking him already.”-Krystal said.


But Irene was pissed all through her life she did everything for her friends. She realized that her business doesn’t work out because she focuses more with their cafe and yet it seems like its her responsibility to do krystal a favor.


“Listen here. I’ve been doing you a lot of favor for the past years. Now.. If you’re asking for Taehyung miane.. I won’t let him have you.”-Irene assured her looking her straight to the eye.


Krystal leave her office without a word, she rest her back on her leather seat closing her eyes somehow she felt relieve now that she has said everything to Krystal.


Taehyung went inside Irene’s office and saw Krystal on the way. He bowed at her but she just looked at him fiercly as she tried to hold her tears on her way.


Taehyung sit on her desk and observe her while she is in the moment of contemplation. He didn’t speak any word and just admire her Master. Irene slowly opens her eyes and was startled that Taehyung is in front of her.


“Yah.. You scared me.”-Irene complained.


“I didn’t mean to.. Anyway did you and Krystal fight?”-Taehyung asked her.


Irene sighs. “Ne., its just a misunderstanding.. Just a usual girls cat fight.”


Taehyung purses his lips “I hope you guys fix things soon I mean she’s still your friend after all.”


“We just need some time for the both of us.”-Irene said and gave Taehyung a smile to relieve his worries.
“Are you busy tonight?”-Taehyung asked.


On the other hand Jimin was busy cooking eggs and meatloaf for breakfast. He want to prepare something for Seulgi but she woke up before he could prepare everything.


Still on her pajamas, freshly washed face and with a yawn she went straight to the kitchen and take a sit on the dining area. 


“Why did you wake up so early? I am not yet done preparing your breakfast.”-Jimin said as he carefully flips the egg not to break the yolk in the pan.


“I woke up without you beside me I want to keep an eye on you.”-Seulgi responds with a yawn.


“Aish I am not going anywhere. Please sleep some more you need to rest after all your adventures.”-Jimin told her.


Seulgi recalled their way to the underworld. She realized it was challenging and fun when the Goblin suddenly strikes her mind. 
“Omo.. Jimin-aa we need to go back at the Mystic forest.”-Seulgi said.


“Waeyo?”


“Well I promise the Goblin to give him sack of golds once he help us out of the City of pleasure.”-Seulgi said worriedly.


“You trusted a Goblin?”-Jimin looked at her with a frowned eyebrows 


The enchantress appear behind Seulgi “Don’t worry about him. I turned him into a nymph.”-Yoona said.


Seulgi was surprised with her presence but she was able to comeback to her senses. “Waeyo?”


“While he was waiting for you guys he impulsivly digs the soil of my forest and took diamonds and silvers. Its prohibited in my forest.”-Yoona said

.
“Goblins are like Gnomes except for a fact that they are more greedy with wealth and once they have it they’ll spend it on another land for them to dig again.”-Jimin explained “Anyway what brings you here?”


“I just came to check how you guys are doing. I’m afraid you suffered from phobia because of the underworld.”-Yoona responds.
“Don’t worry about us we’re fine.”-Jimin said as he placed the foods on the table.


Yoona smiled at them and disappeared she has been sensing that there’s a trouble that might happened in the future at the Gnome’s mansion but when she visited she couldn’t figure it out.


Jimin noticed that Seulgi is just playing with her food. He tilt his head to observe her expression “are you okay? Dont you like them?
“I’m fine.”-Seulgi said as she forced herself to eat a spoonful of rice. 


“It won’t be delicious if you won’t eat it with eggs and meatloafs.”-Jimin said as he feeds her with a fork of egg but Jimin is not convinced with her behavior “come on tell me what’s the problem?”


“Ani.. Its just that I remember you’re not allowed to fall in love.”


“but I am already in love what else can we do?”


“What if they take you away from me?”-Seulgi said as she dropped a tear.


“We won’t let them know. Please don’t cry I will never let anyone take you away from me.”-Jimjn said cupping her face to wipe her tears.


Seulgi’s worries were swept away by Jimin she has been thinking about it the whole night and it kept bothering her mind. She continued eating and smiled back to Jimin.


While in the middle of their breakfast Jimin’s phone rings and it was an unregistered number he ignored it but the number kept on calling so he has no choice but to answer the phone.


“Gnome! Its me Taehyung.”


“You already got yourself a phone? Why did you call?”


“Ani this is Master’s old phone she gave it to me. There’s something I need to ask how am I going to take my master on a date?”-Taehyung asked.


Jimin looked at Seulgi he will feel embarrassed if he tells Taehyung everything about date in front of her. 


“What is it?”-Seulgi asked.


Jimin just shake his head to tell her its nothing and gestured her to continue eating.


“Alright then I’ll just send you something and just click on it and read everythimg about it.”-Jimin said he hanged up the call and browse some date strategies to Taehyung and send it to him via text message.


“Is everything alright? Who called you?”-Seulgi asked.


“Its Taehyung he just curious about something..”-He giggles “I mean you know he’s stuck in his bottle for thousands of years.”


“anyway do you want to go out on a date tonight?”-Jimin asked.


Seulgi blushed “Well as long as it will not be in the same restaurant where you left me hanging.”


Both of them laughed. They also recalled the time when Seulgi first found out that she could control the Gnome.


“I should have known that I let you enter inside my heart from the start.”-Jimin said.


“Is that so? Is that the reason why I can control you?”-Seulgi asked.


“The alicorn told me about it but they’re not sure if its related to falling in love. Well I guess it is.”-Jimin informed her.


On the other hand Joy arrived home with 2 of her classmates. Johnny and Jihyo they decided to do their term paper to her place since she doesn’t want Jin to wait for her late.


“You didn’t told me that you’ll bring your friends.”-Jin told Joy while they’re at the dining area pouring some drink on her guest’s glass.


“Please excuse me. I’ll just change my dress.”-Joy said and Jin followed her at her room.


“Yah why are you ignoring me?”-Jin said with his pouty lips


Joy cupped his head and gave him kisses “Miane if I didnt tell you soon and sorry for ignoring you I dont want to look stupid in front of them..”


“Ne, maja but who is the guy? It seems like he likes you.”-Jin said.


“Dont get jealous okay? He’s just a classmate and you’re my husband.”-Joy assured him.


Joy was able to settle everything with Jin she went back to her classmates and left Jin watching TV but he just cant help it but to be jealous knowing that Joy is being with another guy.


Joy and her classmates are busy brainstorming for their term paper when Jin suddenly Jin appeared in the dining area. It startled Joy but she was able to contemplate herself after.


“Are you okay?”-Johnny asked as he noticed Joy’s sudden changed expression.


“Kwenchana.. I was just about to sneeze.”-Joy reasoned out as she stares at Jin.


Jin hates how Johnny gets worried with Joy. He pulled Joy’s hand and lock it with his and he rest it to her lap. 


“Joy-ssi kwenchana? Are you having cramps on your hand? It look so stiff.”-Johnny said.

 


“I’m fine Johnny-ssi can you please continue your work? I am totally fine.”-Joy responds she knows Jin is really getting jealous.


“By the way Joy ssi is this your home? Its pretty big huh?”-Jihyo said.


“this is actually my husband’s.”-Joy told them.


“You’re already married? Where is your husband?”-Johnny asked.
“He’s just hanging around there.”-Joy told them.


Somehow Jin felt relief now that Joy tells everyone that she is married and she makes her best not to make him feel that being a ghost husband is not a burden at all.


Everyone kept quiet and was busy doing their term paper. Johnny is busy composing, Jihyo is reviewing their revised paper and Joy is busy researching in the internet. Jin felt bored hearing all the typing keyboard from their laptop and some click on the mouse. 


He reached for Joy’s hand started to give her kisses from the back of her palm to her shoulder. She giggled and she caught Johnny and Jihyo’s attention.


“What’s funny?”-Jihyo asked.


“Nothing. Can I excuse myself first? I just need to do something upstairs,”-Joy said and she pulled Jin to the bedroom.


“Why arw you being naughty all of a sudden?”-Joy asked.


“I got bored you guys are so quiet.”-Jin said

.
She hit Jin lightly “You don’t have to look after me. Just stay here and watch TV.”-Joy suggests.


“That’s more boring.”-Jin said and he started kissing Joy’s neck.


Joy fell for his tempting kisses the both lay on the bed “Ugh.. I still have to do my term paper.”


“Miane but you’re too late your refusal wont be valid here.”-Jin said as he catch her lips with his.


“You better make this quick. I dont want to make my classmates feel that I am running away from our term paper.”-Joy said as she kisses back to Jin.