THE ENCHANTRESS

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Wendy barge in the Alicorn’s hooch and complained to him that the humans are missing. None of them have any idea where could the humans go. 
“Send the warewolves all around the mount. Command them to search for the humans.”-Lay told amber.


“This can’t be happening, how could we let this happen.”-Wendy said as she fell on her knees.


Hunchy tried to calm her down but she kept on crying. If the humans get in trouble she wont be able to forgive herself.


Joy and Jin went back to cabin 18. Joy’s face is still blank she just can’t help herself from worrying. Her sisters are only her family and it will be very difficult for her if she lose them.


“Honey I think we should find them.”-Joy told Jin.


Jin showed his disapproval. “Its too dangerous.. Miane I wont let you run after your sisters.”- Jin said.


“Dont you understand? You’re the one who’s telling me its dangerous we dont know whats out there and it will be our fault if we wont do anything to find them.”- Joy complained.


“The alicorns sent the wolves.”-Jin said.


“Why are you being selfish! Dont you know that they’re only my family! I know what’s happening here and I am not doing anything to save them!”-Joy exclaimed.


“You’re the one who’s selfish!”-Jin exclaimed back. “Yes! Its very dangerous and if something happened to you what am I gonna do? I’ll be living my whole life alone I am not ketting you do this not because I dont want to save your sisters but because you’re the best thing that happened to me and..”


Joy shut his mouth with a deep kiss. She feel guilty all of a sudden and realized he is just doing his role as a husband. She pulled him dragging him on the bed and overing him.


“Miane.. “-Joy said as she wipes his tears.


“Tsh this is embarrassing.”-Jin responds as he looks away from Joy.


Joy sighs but she chooses to stay with Jin at the mount. Somehow he is right she is his wife and he needs her by his side. 
“I’ll be guarding you throughout the day so you won’t be able to run from here. Do you understand?”-Jin said.


On the other hand they already arrived at the dark forest. When they say its dark its really dark.. Jungkook made them wear a body armor that is made of thin wood and leather belt but strong enough for a sharp sword.


Jungkook handed the spear to Seulgi and the bow and arrow to Irene. He took the sword and buckle it around his waist. Yeri turned into a real Gumiho and leaded them the way Seulgi volunteered to hold its tail and link to everyone’s hand.


Each of them smells different kinds of Odor. Yeri smells roast beef, Jungkook smells cinamon, Seulgi smells curry and Irene smells seaweed soup all are foods that they are craving for.


“Why am I smelling food?”-Seulgi asked.


Irene sniffs the odor so much “You too?”


The Gumiho followed the smell of the roast beef not because she wanted to eat it but she knew the smell is coming from the city of pleasure. The city starts to attract them despite they’re still at the premise of the dark woods. 


“Yeri-aa are you sure you’re leading us in the right way?”-Jungkook said. 


But Yeri doesn’t speak human’s language when she turns herself to a 9 tailed fox. The humans just followed despite they’re terrified with the situation. Irene’s grip on Seulgi’s hand is getting tighter. 


“Its really getting creepy as the time goes by. If only the Gnome is here he’ll be able to provide us light.”-Irene said.


“Tsh the Gnome wont do that. The forest will attack him.. They said that if the creatures here gets distracted they’ll attack you until you die.”- Jungkook said.


“Omo jinja? Ottokhae? I hope we could get out here safe.”-Irene responds.


They finally reached the end of the dark forest. As soon as they made their step to the light they can’t visualize anything but a fog. It gets thicker as soon as they step ahead.


“Did we already passed the dark forest?”- Seulgi asked still holding Yeri’s tail despite she already transforned.
“I believe so.. We’re no longer in the dark.”- Jungkook said.


They made their way without following a path. Yeri kept on walking without noticing Seulgi has released her grip from her tail.
Seulgi’s eyes becomes teary. She purses her lips and sniffs. Jimin is in front of her and he smiled she run towards him and hugged him tight. She gave her soft punches and cried on his chest.


“Why did you let yourself be taken by the demons?”-Seulgi told him 


Jimin hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. “I am sorry. Let’s go home now,”- Jimin said. 


Seulgi nods and lean her head on his shoulder while they make their way. “chamkman I am with unnie and some creatures from the mount,”


“Are you still going back for them? Can’t we just go home together?”-Jimin asked. 
Seulgi stopped from walking but she didnt let go his hand. “Isn’t it you’re the one who’s protecting us? They should also come with us safely.”-Seulgi insisted.


Jimin tuck her hair behind her ears. “But I want the both of us alone. Jaebal.”-Jimin said.


“We’ll spend our time together alone I promise but I have to take my sister with me. Jaebal.”-Seulgi said.


But Jimin stayed calm pulled her and went back walking. Seulgi doesn’t feel right so she stopped from walking and finlly let go from his hand. “Why aren’t you getting mad at me? Your temper was supposed to be..” -She was interrupted by herself recalling the city of pleasures. 


She finally wakes up and Jimin faded in front of her turning into a fog. She realized that she hasn’t move from her place. Irene and the rest are also under the state of hypnotism.
-
“Bogoshipeo Taehyung-aa..”- Irene said and hugged Taehyung tight. “Where have you been? Kwenchana?”
“Ne kwenchanaseo. Let’s go home”-Taehyung said.


“Ne..” -Irene was supposed to call seulgi but she’s not around even the Golem and the Gumiho. “chamkaman Taehyung-aa.. We have to find Seulgi and our other company.”


“Do we really have to? I want both of us alone,”-Taehyung said.


Irene giggled and jokingky squeeze Taehyung’s she moved closer to lean for a kiss but she stopped. She realized his eyes isn’t blue anymore. “What happened to your eyes?”-She said as she pulls away. She kept on staring but she can’t see her reflection anymore. “Nu.. Nuguseyo?” -Irene asked and he started to fade until she dissappears.


“Unnie! Wake up Jaebal!”- Seulgi shakes her sister as she stares blankly from nowhere but later on came back to her senses after hearing Seulgi’s blurry voice.


Irene hugged her tight “The city of pleasure, we’re here!”


The fogs started to fade and they realized there are lots of creatures around staring blankly out of nowhere under the state of hypnotism. 


A howl can be heard out of nowhere and the two started to panic. Irene run through the Golem to wake him up since she hates something furry while Seulgi keep on pulling the Gumiho.


The next thing they knew a group of beasts are already in front of them. They have sharp teeth, they salivate as soon as they smell them and their eyes are naturally yellow and sharp. Irene freaked out as soon as she see them she even dropped her bow and arrow. While Seulgi fronted her weapon brabely in front of them.


The beasts are coming near and the sisters were stepping backwards. Both of them are scared and none of them dares to talk. The beast jumped over them and they were thrown some pebbles that later on turned to powder.


“Close your eyes! It will blind you!”- Someone commanded the sisters and somehow they followed they forcefully shut their eyes and waited. “You may open your eyes now.”


Irene and Seulgi slowly open their eyes and they saw a person in front of them wearing a trashy clothes and some dirt on his face. “What are you?”-Irene asked.


“Annyeong I am a Goblin call me Yoseob.”- He said.


Just like Gnomes, Goblin’s are not fortunate when it comes to height and less fortunate when it comes to wealth. They were unwelcomed at the mount because of their natural selfish behavior towards the other creatures. They are very eager and hardworking when it comes to Gold digging.


“Annyeong we’re humans. I am Irene and this is my sister Seulgi. Can you please help us wake our friends?”-Irene said.


“Why would I?”- Yoseob said and he stared at Jungkook he taps him and when he realized he was a Golem.. “Ew why did you bring cheap rock with you? and I didnt save you I just tried if the conflation will work.”


“Well still thank you. Didn’t you get hypnotized?”-Seulgi asked.


“No.. The hypnotism power of this city doesn’t work to us since our cravings for pleasure are above limit.”-Yoseob explained. 

“Okay I don’t get what you’re saying but please help us to get out of here. We need to save the Gnome and the Genie.”-Seulgi said.
“The Gnome.. Which Gnome?”-Yoseob asked.


“The one that make golds.”-Seulgi said,


Yoseob eyes widened and gave her a jaw dropping expression. “Alright.. Then I’ll help you with one condition. I wanna go home with 1 sack of gold!”-Yoseob said.


“Deal! Help us. We need to get out of here.”- Seulgi responds.


The Goblin was able to send them at the end of the City using a sleigh pulled by white reindeers. As soon as they get off Jungkook woke up and even Gumiho. Once they saw the Goblin their eyes sharpen and prepared for a battle with him,


“Woah! Is that the best way you should say thank you?”- Yoseob complained, and offered his hand to Seulgi. “Where is my sack of golds?”


“I can’t give it to you right now. The Gnome isn’t with me.”-Seulgi said.


“What?!”-Yoseob keep on kicking and jumping on the ground as if he was sulking. “You just told me you’ll gonna pay me once I get you out of the city? What now?”


“I’m not lying okay? I promise to give you what I promised its just that the Gnome is in the underworld. We have to get there first!”-Seulgi said.


“If that’s the case I’ll come with you and wont leave until you give me your payment.”- the Goblin said.


“Geez why are you so greedy with golds?”-Irene said as she was pissed with the Goblin’s behavior.


“No I wont allow this, we cant have a selfish betrayal creature with us.”-Jungkook complained.


“Yah! You cheap rock watch your mouth I just saved your life there and this is how you gonna say Thank you”- Yoseob said as he was pissed.


Irene being the oldest stand between them to make sure they wont get into a fight “Cut it out both of you. The Goblin will come with us but you make sure you wont put us in danger.”-Irene said


“Of course I just need my gold.”-Yoseob said.


Yeri went at Seulgi’s back worried and scared “Are you sure you’ll let him come with us? Goblins can never be trusted.” 


Seulgi just held her hand assuring her that she’ll keep her safe. “Dont worry we could handle this.”


They continued their way to their next destination when Irene suddenly feel hungry. They had a stop over beneath the clear lake and took some rest. Jungkook pulled out some sliced bread and a raw chicken for the Gumiho. He handed everyone with some food to eat but not the Goblin.


“So you’ll gonna treat me that way after I saved your life?”-Yoseob asked as he tried to dig the ground.


“first you’re not eating bread. Second I didnt ask you to save me.”-Jungkook told him as he munches his food.


Irene went to the lake and cupped her hands together to drink some water. She liked it is pure and relaxing so she tried to drink more.


“Genie’s master.”- someone said and she fell on her .


A pretty female walks toward her from the lake wearing a blue clear dress and some flowers on her hair as if they’re naturally attach.
“Nuguseyo?”-Irene asked.


“I am Tzuyu. I’m a nymph I secure any forms of water in the mystic forest.”-She replied introducing herself.


“Oh I am sorry.. Am I not allowed to drink this? How did you know I am the Genie’s master.”-Irene asked.


“Once you drink our water you allow us to get to know you, the enchantress did this on purpose so we could know beforehand what would be your intention in the forest.”-Tzuyu said.


“The enchantress right.. Where is she? Is she going to harm us?”-Jungkook asked.


“No we dont want any harm we dont want any fight. Why are you looking for her?”-Tzuyu asked.


“We need to know the fastest way to the underworld. We believe the Genie and the Gnome are there.”-Seulgi said.


“Come with me.. But only the creature with a pure heart will be able to breathe under water.”-Tzuyu’s gazed turned to the Goblin.
“Fine I get it. I’ll just wait here and wait for you to comeback.”-Yoseob said.


“chamkaman I am afraid of the water I feel drowning once it reaches my chest.”-Irene said,


Tzuyu just smiled at her and kept on walking they followed her and Irene hold Seulgi’s hand tightly as soon as

the water reached Irene’s chest Tzuyu extended her arm forming circular motions making them untouched by the water.
“Dabak!”-Irene said


They reached a cave and there are other nymphs and fairies there. It was all green and colorful because of the flowers and theres a 10 steps staircase thru the enchantress’ throne.


“We have a guest.-Tzuyu said.


The enchantress faced them after letting healing an injured bird. Her natural curly hair, long sharp nose, almond eyes, thin lips and petite body mesmerized them they didnt know that there still creature more beautiful than the mermaids.


“annyeonghasaeyo.. I am Seulgi and this is my sister Irene, we arw humans we came here to ask for your help.”-She said.
“How may I help you.”-Yoona asked.


“We need to know the fastest way to rhe underworld we need your help.”-Seulgi said.


Yoona laughs. “That coward alicorn. Did he told you that this is the way to the underworld?”


“ani actually we sneak out from the mount and followed this map.”-Jungkook said.


“Stupid alicorn.”-Yoona said as she observes the map. “We dont have a concrete way to the underworld yes the place is still part of our world but the God didnt made connection from the underworld.”


“Ne? Then why does the map says so?”-Irene asked.


“Its because the Alicorn knows that the enchantress has the power to open portals.”-Yoona said as she run her fingers thru Irene’s hair. 


“Jaebal help us.”-Seulgi said.


“The Genie went out of his bottle but he’s in critical condition.”-Yoona said as she sway her curtains made of leaves. “It will be very dangerous. Rules from the underworld are different from us but knowing that the Genie is in danger.. I will help you, just like him we’re the only who was cursed like this.” -Yoona gave him a small bottle filled with clear liquid.


“How did you know he’s in danger?”- Irene asked and accepted the small bottle.


“I learned it from you,”- Yoona moved her hand forming a circular motion and she starts form a whole “This is the way to underworld.”