ENCHANTED MOUNT

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Seulgi went to her room crying. She can’t stop herself from being hurt despite against her will and her heart she have said those words because of anger. Though she feel guilty about it she has no plans taking her words back. 


She reclined her back on the bed’s headboard and tried to contemplate herself. She hates the feeling that despite he sents her out she’s still feel the same towards the Gnome.


Jimin was able to stand up after minutes of resting on the floor. He still feel some bodyaches but he didnt mind it. Seulgi’s words are more painful for him.. He decided to go out and stroll on the roads without any idea where he is heading to. 


He just walk straight with the cold breeze passing to the skin of his face. Gnomes are the weakest when they experience rejection and hatred specially when their efforts are trashed. A dark smoke appeared in front of him and he was startled.


Jimin was able to alert himself but the confidence to face the dark soul was too low. He knew to himself that he is getting weaker. The smoke surrounds him and in seconds they dissolved without any footprint left.
--
The next morning Irene wakes Seulgi and informed her that they should arrive at the restaurant early since they will be welcoming the customers beforehand.


“Are you okay? Why are you’re eyes so swollen?”-Irene asked her since her eyes can’t no longer be seen clearly.


“I’m fine. I just didn’t had enough sleep wait for me I’ll go wash up.”-Seulgi said.


She made her bath quick bur clean and pulled the doors of her closet. Seulgi preferred to wear the dress but she knew Jimin won’t appreciate her anyway so she donn her white longsleeves and black pants like what she usually wears.


They arrived at the restaurant and met the other mermaids there standing opposite to Irene, Seulgi amd Taehyung. The 5 mermaids were beautiful as expected but their face doesn’t look orfinary they look like some kind of a celebrity.


“Go on Irene-ssi.. Tell them what to do, dont worry our memory is sharper thrice than the human they’ll learn quikcly.”-Wendy said.
Seulgi sigh with Wendy’s presence, how could someone look so beautiful without making any effort. She regret that she used all of her time to work for her family.


Seulgi offered to wipe the washed glasses and the mermaid thank her. Wendy asked Somi to wipe the tables outside and she followed, she offer her smile to Seulgi and she responds with a fake smile.


“It seems like you’re not happy with my presence.”-Wendy said as she helped her wipe the glasses.


“Ne? Of course not. Its just that I am not good in making friends with strangers.”-Seulgi reasoned out.


Despite Wendy knew she was lying she decided not to confront her anymore. “So what seems to be the problem. You should be happy that your sister will be opening her restaurant.”


Seulgi just pursed her lips and had difficulty looking at Wendy. She can’t lie.. She’s intimidated with her beauty at the end she just responds with a sigh.


Seulgi walked away from her and went to the lake beside Irene’s restaurant. She wipes her tears as it involuntarily pour to her eyes. 
“You hate the Gnome but you love him. Don’t you?”-Wendy asked her.


She startled she immediately wiped her tears and made her way back to the restaurant. 


“Don’t walk away. He feels the same way.”-Wendy said.


Seulgi become jnterested and went back to where she was sitting. Finally she heard something she want to hear. “How could you say that.”-Seulgi asked.


“I’m a mermaid I can sense what’s going on my skills are not as good with vampires when it comes to thought reading but from the moment you were able to control him. He already let you enter his heart.”-Wendy explained.


“Then why does he show me that frowning face? He’s always mad at me and he’s always annoyed with my presence.”-Seulgi burst out crying.


“Because he has to pretend. He doesn’t know that you feel the same way.”-Wendy told her. “When I visit his mansion I can see it to his eyes the fear of losing you.” 


“but he can’t fall in love.”-Seulgi recalled 


“He can’t fall in love because the law says so not because he’s not capable of falling for someone.”-Wendy explained. “The reason why I tell you this is because I can see myself in you. I fell in love with a human 50 years ago but since I can’t find a cure for my curse he end up dying because being too old.”


“Jinja?”-Seulgi said.


“Don’t waste your time crying. Fulfill your time with him cause once you get older you’ll realize the time runs so fast and you’ll regret the time you wasted.”-Wendy said and she went back to the restaurant after giving Seulgi some advice.


Meanwhile Taehyung was helping a mermaid Rose to clean up the cake on the floor. He felt embarrass that someone was cleaning the mess they did last night. 


“Kwenchana Oppa.. I can do this on my own.”- Rose said


But those words are irritating to Irene’s ears. How could someone who looks so beautiful and y addressed her boyfriend as Oppa? She made sure that Taehyung will see her walk out before she leaves.


Taehyung followed her and they end up together in her office. Her eyebrows are frowned staring at the window of her office with her arms crossed. Taehyung wrapped his arms around her and tried to feel her better but she just shrug her shoulder to get away from Taehyung’s hug.


“Just go back with that mermaid. I’m sure she’s waiting for you to help her more with the cleaning.”-Irene said.


“Shiro. You’re jealous master-nim its obvious.”- Taehyung said


“I am not jealous and please get out of my office,”-Irene said


Somehow Taehyung learned to refuse his Master’s commands specially if it will affect his responsibility as a boyfriend. He gave her smooches on her cheeks and everytime she’ll turn away he’ll transfer to the other side of her cheek, “Don’t get mad please?”- Taehyung said with an alluring tune.


Irene just pouted to stop herself from smiling with his kisses. “Tsh.. If I know you also plan to give that mermaid some kisses,”
“Why would I?”-Taehyung asked her. 


“Please dont get too closer to the mermaids. I really get jealous they are really pretty and it will be very hard for you to resist them if they asked for kiss.”- Irene complained while poking his tummy.


“Arasseo.. But your gestures seems to be a flirt to me,”-Taehyung said and he started giving her kisses on her neck.
She giggles. “yah.. That tickles.”- She complained “but dont stop.”


After enjoying an intimate moment together the two decided to go out the office and Irene was surprised to see that the tables are full and there still long lines waiting outside.


Wendy escorts the customers, Sana is busy at the cashier area, Tzuyu and Somi delivers the food while Kyla and Chaeyeon were at the kitchen. 


“Is this even real?”-Irene said she remember before when she first started a business not even a single customer would mind to enter the restaurant unless they’ll offer a free meal.


“You wished for it.” -Taehyung said.


Suddenly Sehun and Krystal approached her handing her a gift for the opening of her restaurant. “I hope you still visit us.”-Krystal said.


“Ne.. Kamsamnida is it okay for you to have a meal in the office? We dont have any space here anymore.”-Irene invited them.


Sehun kept quiet the whole time they are eating. He has no plans talking to Irene and was just forced by Krystal to visit her. Krystal decided to say goodbye despite she wanted to talk more with Irene and hang out with Taehyung but Sehun doesnrp’t cooperate and tends to express rude behavior towards Irene.


The last customer left with a tip and Somi turned the signage to closed. The mermaids lined up beside the lake and waved good bye to Irene they dived at the lake and swam back to the hidden island.


Irene invited Wendy to come over the mansion since she wanted to have a mini celebration because of the restaurant’s success. 


Irene texted Seulgi that she will have a mini celebration at the mansion so she should come over. Taehyung is slicing the vegetables using his finger but untouching it. While Irene is cooking the kimchi fried rice.


Wendy is currently sitting facing them “So you guys are lovers?”-Wendy asked.


Irene glanced at Taehyung and she nods with a smile. There’s no reason for her to hide their relationship anyway so she didn’t deny it anymore. 


“it seems like our Queen Mermaid doesn’t receive the news late.”- Taehyung said and placed the sliced vegetables beside Irene.
“So what do you think about our relationship?”-Irene asked her.


Wendy didnt show any signs of disapproval but she knew it will be hard for them to handle their relationship. “Well as long as you guys are in love there’s nothing to worry about. I don’t have the power to see the future anyway.”


The table and foods are set. The cold beers are opened spreading the odor of it. The reason why Taehyung decided to eat floating above the girls. 


Seulgi arrived at the right time but she’s not alone. She’s with Kai. Taehyung drop himself on the floor after seeing the human with her.


“Is he okay?”-Kai asked.


“I am dont worry. I just fell from the ceiling.”-Taehyung said and he immediately took the sit beside Irene. She by breathing near him so he could smell the odor of the beer. 


Seulgi invited Kai to join them in dinner but Kai didnt sit beside Seulgi. He sits beside the Genie and he offered him plates and some banchan and a can of beer. “Great I’ll be enduring the smell of the beer from these two people beside me.”-Taehyung told himself.


Wendy managed to eat her food but Kai’s presence makes her uncomfortable as if her mind is telling her to leave the Mansion immediately but she didn’t mind it since she can’t assemble a concrete thought of him. “I can sense you’re someone we should worry about.” -Wendy told Kai.


“Aish Wendy-aa dont be harsh to Seulgi’s guest.”-Taehyung said as he puts some ice in Kai’s glass.
Taehyung gestured Kai to continue eating and he did. Taehyung took his glass pour a picher of water drink all of it. He dropped the glass as his hand involuntarily released it from holding.


Kai immediately locked him in his arms and step back from them. “Don’t you dare come near! Or the Genie will die!”
“How did you know he was a Genie,”-Seulgi said in disbelief.


Taehyung tried to gasped some air, his skin turned pale with red and green veins becomes more prominent all over his body, his blue eyes started to fade but he tries his best to get out of the spell.


“Omo! Taehyung-aa! Let go of him!”-Irene rushed to them but Wendy stopped her.


“Andwe. He’s a human he can hurt you.”-Wendy said. “No Taehyung! You have to hold on!”-Wendy said.


A dark smoke started to appear covering Kai and Taehyung together. Wendy has no choice but to use her powers. She extended both of her arms as she dictate words to stop the dark soul but it was too late they evaporated in front of them and she kneeled in bleary. 


Irene and Seulgi guided her to the car as she requests them to send her to the nearest sea water. While some wolves traveled with them to make sure the Queen of mermaids will make it. It took them 2 hours of ride to reach the beach and they carried Wendy to the shore. The saltiness of the water reaches her lip it made her awake as if its recharging her.


She started get her vision normal and she could move her body easily now and she crawled to the sea turning her feet to a tail. She started singing and it echoed around the beach Seulgi and Irene smiled to each other after hearing her sing she really has a beautiful voice,


A slam behind them surprised both of the girls. It was so forceful that it caused the sand to make a dusty smoke. Irene tried to get rid of it by fanning her hand against her eyes.


“Human birds?!”- Irene said.


“No they’re called harpies.”- Seulgi told Irene.


The harpies approached Wendy “Why did you called us?”-Minho asked.


“The creatures in underworld are attacking. They could cast a spell to humans now,”-Wendy told the harpies.


The harpies look at each other in worry and Minho’s hands are fisted. 


“The spender and the Genie’s master are in danger take them to the Enchanted mount. We have to keep them safe.”-Wendy commanded the harpies.


Minho held Irene’s shoulder and she stepped back pulling her sister away from Ravi. “Okay.. Look we brought a car and you can just guide us from above. I’m afraid of heights.”-Irene said.


After a long drive they have arrived at the foot of the enchanted mount. One of the Alicorn teleported them at the entrance of Enchanted Mount.


They’re already at the peak of the mountain they couldn’t see anything down since everything are covered with clouds. A 50ft wooden bridge that is connected to the entrance is in front of them the only way to enter the Enchanted Mount. 


The bridge is wavy because of a strong wind and their hair are not helping. The girls didn’t doubt to cross the bridge despite no assurance guaranteed that they will enter the Enchanted place.


Every step they make is a challenge holding each other’s hand and the rope beside them. Every step they make produces squeak on the old woods. 


“Seulgi-aa what do you think is beneath the clouds huh?”-Irene asked her sister.


“I dont know unnie. But one thing is for sure we have to get to that place.”-Seulgi said. 


They arrived at the entrance after an hour of walking. The entrance didnt really meet their expectation at all. It’s just a pillar of rock with an arch and that’s it. 


The entrance was nothing but trees, bushes, rocks and that’s it. “I think we should pass by the pillars.”-Seulgi told her sister.
The two bravely passed by the pillars with their eyes tightly closed and their hands are holding tight. 


“You can open your eyes now.”-Minho said. “Welcome to the Enchanted Mount.”


The two slowly opened their eyes and it was completely different behind the pillars. There are centaurs, sphinx, fairies, dwarves and other unusal creatures.


Minho lead the way to the alicorn’s desk. Most of the homes there are made of woods and trees which they really preserved so the mount wont harm with any chemicals. 


A young man fell on the ground which hindered their way to the alicorn’s desk. Irene and Seulgi helped him up but Minho harshly pulled him from his shirt and lift him up.


“You played with the fairy’s wings again?”-Minho asked.


Since it was already obvious he chose not to answer anymore. Jungkook is a Golem they are strong, heavy and they have a special connection with different kinds of stones. but he’s different from his kind. He likes to invent new things however it ended up with trouble and causing chaos.


Minho put him down and he took off the sandals where he attached a fairy’s wings. Fairies usually shed their wings for a specific period of time. Its still moving and usefipul however no one can control the wings just like they could. That’s why Jungkook fell on the ground.


They reached the alicorn’s desk and found Lay there talking to Wendy. Minho rang the bell to ask permission if they could enter. The alicorn allowed them and they bowed to each other.


“How did the humans entered the Mount?”-Lay asked with a worry in his face.


“It was my idea. My instincts never fail me.. I know they’ll make it.”-Wendy told the alicorn,


The alicorn was not convinced the mount was made for cursed creatures and not with humans. He took a needle from his cabinet and prick the humans and dropped each of their blood to a liquid mixture in his wooden cup.


He sees no reaction. They’re pure humans but he can’t find a reason why. “Minho take them to their room.” -Lay commanded.


After they lefr the desk Lay seems to be uneasy. Its impossible for humans to pass through the enchanted mount. Wendy knew that it was their eagermess to see the Genie and Gnome was their key to pass through the enchanted mount but she never mentioned it to the alicorn. She knew he’ll separate them once he find out.


“Calm down. We’ll know the reason soon what we should think about now is how did the spell from underworld caused effect to humans.”-Wendy said.


Minho left the humans at their cabins even though it was made of wood the beds are comfortable and its proper ventilated. Both of them lay at the bed and was able to take a rest.


“Seulgi-aa the Genie is my boyfriend.”-Irene said.


“Mwo?ottokhae?”-Seulgi responds but she didnt show any disapproval. “How did you know if he feels the same way? Its his nature to be loyal to you right? how are you sure if its love or loyalty?


“He told me he loves me. There’s no way the Genie will lie to his master.”- Irene defends V.


Seulgi smiled and showed how happy she is for her sister. She feel envious, she misses the Gnome more as the time passes by she refused to open her feelings to her sister since she doesn’t know if she’ll still meet the Gnome in the future.