Cosmic Girlfriend : Xuanyi

WUJU Series

Wu Xuanyi, the only daugther of the richest couple alive, is a really dorky and gay girl. She's from China but she lives in Korea now together with her girlfriend. Her parents supports her, in fact they were happy for her because both of her parents are lesbians too. Yes, she's adopted but it doesn't matter, she loves her two moms.


Hwang Jiyoung, the girlfriend of Xuanyi, is just a ordinary girl. You worked as a waitress at a cafe, eventhough your girlfriend is super rich, you don't want her to waste money on you so you work. Jiyoung didn't really expect to have a girlfriend as rich as Xuanyi, you thought you'll be alone with the rest of your life. But you love her with all your heart and not for the money, a lot of people actually thinks that you just dated her for the money, but no, they were very wrong.


"Babe! I'm hungry, let's go eat!" You heard your girlfriend shouted from the living room. You were in your room, in front of your laptop, binge watching your favourite groups. Xuanyi doesn't really join you when you do this, because she gets jealous when you fangirl. But she joins you when its WJSN, saying that they are gay as her. You closed your laptop, put it away and went downstairs. You saw your girlfriend at the bottom of the stairs, playfully glaring at you. You laughed.


"Done watching?" Xuanyi asked you, her arms were crossed and still glaring at you. You always get this reaction from her when you do your fangirl stuff.


"Yes i am, i was watching WJSN." You laughed when she pouted at you. You got down from the stairs and she slapped your arms gently.


"Why didn't you let me join?" Xuanyi asked you, still pouting. You laughed and kissed it, it made her smile. You really did a good job influencing her to be a WJSN fangirl. 


"I'm sorry, i forgot." You smiled at her and just nodded, telling you to let her join you next time. "Where are we eating for dinner?"


"Well, i reserved us a table at a resturant." You stopped what you were doing and looked at her. You already told her that you don't really want to eat at fancy places, because first is, people will think wrongly again and second is fancy places doesn't really suite your taste. 


"What did i tell you? I don't like fancy places." It was now your turn to cross your arms. Xuanyi got closer to you and hugged you tight.


"Please baby? Just this one? I'll give you something later." Xuanyi grinned. You blushed, knowing what it means, you nodded your head and the two of you went to change clothes.

----------

You looked up, this wasn't really what you expected, it was beyond expected! The restaurant was super fancy, it even has four floors! There was even a vallet parking. You were getting nervous and held Xuanyi's hand tight. She was talking to a man and he lead you two to your table. Once you two were seated, you spoked up.


"What the hell unnie?!? We're only having dinner and this is what you did! Its not even our anniversary yet!" You whisperedly shouted ( if that was possible ) at her. She laughed at you and told you to don't worry.


"Relax baby, i did this so you can expirience it. I'll just order for us." Xuanyi got the menu and said her orders to the waiter beside them. You looked around and it looked really classy, people wearing suits and dresses. Good thing you picked out a nice dress, if not, you'll looked really out of place.


"Relaaax. People wont bite you." You heard Xuanyi talked. You faced her and saw her smiling at you, the smile that always makes your heart beat fast. "Its just a resturant."


"Yes but its a unfamiliar place, people looks
 so rich here." You scrunched your face and that made Xuanyi laughed. 


"Sorry if i forced, i just really want us to habe dinner like this." Xuanyi looked down and looked sad. You sighed and held her hand that was on the table.


"Hey baby, don't be sad. I'm sorry too, okay? I'm just really not used to this kind of stuffs but i'll try to fit in if possible." You said and Xuanyi looked at you and she was pouting. You chuckled and kissed her hand. "You're a cutie."


"I know, just tell me if you don't feel like staying here anymore, okay?" Xuanyi said and you nodded. The two of you ate and chatted, talking about how your day went. You didn't really know what to do, Xuanyi always needs to assist you so you can eat. You'll make a face everytime you don't like a taste and Xuanyi will just laughed at you. The wine was even too good for your liking, you choosed water instead. When you two finished, Xuanyi looked at it and your eyes widened when you saw the bill.


"Wow babe, you should have told me, i only brought a small amount of money." You said while getting your wallet out of your purse. Xuanyi laughed and stopped you, she was touched, Jiyoung knows very well that she can pay it all but she still offered to pay some. This is what made her fall inlove with her, Jiyoung was very nice and she fell inlove with Xuanyi for real, not for money. She was glad to have her.


"Its okay Ji, i'll pay for it." Xuanyi said and got her wallet, you blinked seeing all those bills from her wallet, you're still not used seeing this kind of scene. She putted it at the small tray and gave it to the waitress that was waiting for them. The waitress was smiling and whispered something to Xuanyi. You got confused.


"That was Dawon, she said you were very nice and cute, also saying that i'm a lucky girl to have you." Xuanyi said and you blushed a little. You two went out and started walking to your car, you were feeling something in your tummy. It must be because of the unfamilliar foods a while ago. You thought.


As you two were walking


"Unnie?" You started.


"Yes?" 


"Next time, lets just have Mcdonalds for dinner. Okay?"


Xuanyi laughed. "Sure baby, anything you want.

 

----------

Heyyyyy there! I tried writing in this style but im not really good at it. I was getting confused so i'll just stick with the first style. Hope you liked it! Bona is next.