Cosmic Girlfriend : Exy

WUJU Series

WJSN was practicing for their upcoming comeback, they were so busy that Exy have not seen her girlfriend for a month. Her girlfriend was also a idol and their group was having a comeback too, overlapping with WJSN. That was the reason why Exy is so happy to comeback. They had a break and Exy went to get her phone, smiling when she saw the message sended by Jiyoung, her girlfriend. (Let's give WJSN their phones in this story XD)


Youngie >< : unnie~ we're practicing right now, i miss youuuuuu


Jungie unnie <3 : hey Youngie, we're practicing right now too and i miss you too. Take care of yourself for me okay?


Youngie >< : unnie! Yes i will, you too, okay? I gotta go now unnie, break time is over. I love youuuuuu


Jungie unnie <3 : okay okay, do well and i love you tooooo


Exy was smiling while texting Jiyoung, the members were looking at her, already knowing who is it. 


"Looks like unnie is texting Jiyoung, she looks like a weirdo smiling like that." Dayoung said while her faced scrunched. Members laughed and Exy glares at her. Exy put her phone back to her bag and joined the others that are sitting in the floor.


"Anyways, has she greeted you already?" Dawon asked when she sat down beside her. Exy frowned and shook her head. Its actually Exy's birthday today, she expected Jiyoung to be the first one to greet her but she recieved nothing from her. Exy thinks she forgot her birthday.


"Aww, maybe she's just really busy and have not seen the date yet." Soobin shouted from the corner. She infront of the aircon with Luda beside her.


"Maybe Soobin's right, she is busy. Look at us, we almost forgot your birthday too." Bona said, patting Exy's back. They were right tho, maybe she's just too busy too see. Her members did almost forgot her birthday, if it wasn't for their manager, they would not know. Exy was so busy, she also forgot it was her birthday too.


"Why don't you go to her later and have a date?" Eunseo suggested. Exy nodded, saying she'll try.


"I really miss her, specially our-" Exy suddenly grinned, remembering something rated. Her members looked at her, some members shouted while covering their ears. Seola slap the back of Exy's head.


"My gosh Exy! Please remember that your girlfriend is younger than our maknaes." Seola shouted. Exy screamed while rubbing the back of her head, looking at the maknes. The three of them were looking at them innocently, Exy suddenly remembered something and it made her shudder. 


Seola unnie really believes our maknaes are innocent???  Exy remembered the time when she heard something questionable from the maknaes room.


"But she's my girlfriend!" Exy replied and ran away when Seola was gonna slap her again. The members laugh, thinking if they were really the oldest and leader of the group. As they were having fun, they heard the door opened and a familiar voice.


"Didn't know you unnies switched your maknaes." They looked at the door and saw Jiyoung, holding some flowers and lots of foods. Exy frozed, was that really her girlfriend that she misses so much?


"Jiyoung!" The maknaes shouted and ran to her, hugging her. While Xuanyi and Meiqi helped her with the foods she brought.


"Hello unnies! I miss you guys! Where's Jungie unnie?" Jiyoung greeted them and looked for her girlfriend. Luda pointed at a corner, she saw her girlfriend frozen in her spot and it made her laugh. The other members arrange the foods while she went to Exy.


"Exy unnie! I miss you and happy birthday!!" Jiyoung hugged her and gave her some flowers. Exy was shocked, first it was her girlfriend's surprise visit and second was she really didn't forgot about her birthday. "I didn't forget it, i was planning on surprising you, hehehe surprise!" 


"Babe, i thought you forgot. Omg, i missed you so much." Exy hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. Jiyoung hugged her back, smiling. Oh how she misses being in her girlfriend's arms.


"I miss you too unnie, lets go eat? I brought foods." Jiyoung said and pulled Exy in the circle that the members made and took a sit. 


"Thank you for the food Jiyoung but, i thought you were practicing?" Cheng Xiao asked, getting a piece of chicken. The members agreed, specially Exy.


"We were but i asked our manager if i can go early, so i can surprise and visit Exy unnie at her birthday. Fortunately, manager said yes and she made all of us go for the day." Jiyoung smiled, her arms still wrapped around Exy. Exy was touched and kissed her cheeks as a thank you. The members cooed at the scene, saying it was very rare seeing their leader like this. "How's practice? Is Exy unnie doing well?"


"Practice is great and yes, she's doing well. She was actually thinking about something a while ago, she was thinking about 'that'. I told her to stop, saying that she should remember that you're younger than our maknaes here." Seola replied. Jiyoung was drinking water and it made her cough, not because what was Exy is thinking but the last sentence.


"Wait unnie, are you really thinking that these three are innocent?" Jiyoung asked, pointing at Dayoung, Yeoreum and Yeonjung beside her. The three make her shushed and told her to stop.


"Was is wrong?" Seola asked and all of the members and Jiyoung nodded. "Oh, okay then."


The practice room was now full of laughters and their tummy was now full thanks to Jiyoung. They cleaned up when they were done and they chatted with each other, Exy was always with Jiyoung the whole time. They saw that the sun was setting meaning it was also time for Jiyoung to go back because she have a midnight practice with her group members and WJSN needs to go back to practice too. Exy didn't like it. They were at the hallway, outside of the room with Exy clinging on Jiyoung.


"Do you really have to go???" Exy asked like a kid. Jiyoung laugh, thinking that if her girlfriend is really older than her. She nodded and cupped her cheeks.


"Yes unnie, i need to go. We'll see each other soon at our comebacks, dont worry." Jiyoung hugged her tight and Exy whined more. Exy might act like a girl crush and a tough girl on stage but when she's with her, she acts like a baby. The two of them went down so Exy can lead her to the car. 


What they don't know was the members were secretly watching them, impressed with how Exy acted with Jiyoung. 


"Didn't know our leader was a baby at heart." Eunseo said and they laugh, waiting for Exy so they can go back to practice.

 

----------

Heyyyyyyy, sorry for the lame ending. Belated happy birthday to Exy! Hope you guys liked it, next one is Soobin.