Cosmic Girlfriend : Eunseo

WUJU Series

It was a beautiful morning, a pair is still sleeping on their shared bed, one was hugging the other. After hearing the alarm, the shorter one woked up and turned it off. 


"Eunseo unnie, wake up." Jiyoung shaked the person beside her, she tries to loose the arms that are wrapped around her but the Eunseo held her tight.


"10 more minutes." Eunseo mumbled with her eyes closed. Jiyoung sighed and agreed, telling her to let go. "Nooo, stay hereeee." 


"Okay okay, just ten more minutes." Jiyoung said and lay back down. Eunseo automatically wrapping her arms around her and snuggled close. Jiyoung brushed her hair using her fingers. "You're so clingy."


----------


"Finally! Classes are done!" Dayoung shouted when they got out of the classroom. Jiyoung and their friends following her. 


"Remember, there is still school tomorrow." Yeoreum said as they walked to the gates of the school. Dayoung pouted, saying that she knows. Jiyoung laughing at her friends, she saw her girlfriend when they arrived at the gate.


"Jiyoung!" Eunseo shouted when she saw Jiyoung, her friends beside her. Jiyoung wave as the three of them went to them. Eunseo clinged on Jiyoung's arms when she arrived.


"We'll see you tomorrow Jiyoung." Yeoreum and Dayoung said, Jiyoung said bye and they went to go home. The pair started to walk home with Eunseo's friends with them.


"Eunseo is really different when she's with her girlfriend, she's like a koala." Meiqi said making all of them, except for Eunseo, laughed.


"I know right! She's like a baby." Cheng Xiao added. Eunseo told them to shut up and whined to Jiyoung. "Omg, it doesn't suit you, Eunseo."


"Can you guys stop? You're embarassing me." Eunseo said. Jiyoung chuckled.


"Just admit it Eunseo, you're whipped for Jiyoung." Meiqi said, dodging when Eunseo was gonna slap her. 


"We're gonna eat outside, do you unnies want to come?" Jiyoung asked Eunseo's friends, her girlfriend looking at her, silently pleading to stop. Meiqi and Cheng Xiao shaked their heads.


"Nah, we're fine. Thank you anyways." Cheng Xiao replied, the two of seperated from the couple to go home. Eunseo and Jiyoung walking to a resturant.


"You're friends are funny." Jiyoung said. Eunseo shaked her head with dissagreement.


"Funny? Nope, they always make fun of me." Eunseo pouted, holding Jiyoung's arms tighther. 


"They are kinda right tho, you act like a baby when you're with me." Jiyoung laughed. Eunseo slapped her gently. "But i like it don't worry, you're cute." 


The two of them arrived and ate their dinner. Eunseo is a really different person when she's with her friends and Jiyoung. She's the normal and noisy Eunseo when she's with her friends, but she turns into a baby koala that always clings when she's with her girlfriend. Jiyoung finds this really cute. Eunseo's friends thinks its funny.


---------

Sorry for the wait~ hope you liked it! Next is Cheng Xiao.