Cosmic Girlfriend : Yeoreum

WUJU Series

If you ask Jiyoung what would be the one word she'll describe her girlfriend, it will hungry, she's always hungry. But she always denies it.

 

"Babe, you want anything?" Jiyoung said as she got up from their table to order. They were at a cafe with a few friends, just hanging out. Yeoreum shakes her head as a reply.

 

"You sure?" Jiyoung asked again. Yeoreum nodded. Jiyoung sighed then went to order. After a few minutes, she came back with a tray of foods. 

 

"Why did you order so much?" Luda, one of their friends asked. Jiyoung sat down beside Yeoreum, looking at Luda.

 

"You'll see later." Jiyoung replied and started to eat her food, Luda nodded and the four of then started to talk again. 

 

After a few minutes...

 

"Hey babe? Can i have some?" Yeoreum poked Jiyoung sides and looked at her, Jiyoung nodded and started to feed her, Yeoreum smiling happily while her girlfriend is feeding her. After a few more bites, their food is now done, with Yeoreum ate most of it. 

 

"See now Luda unnie? This is why Jiyoung always but lots of foods." Dawon said with Luda nodding and the couple infront of them laughing.

 

----------

 

Waaah sorry its too short and sorry for only updating now >< i will be finishing this because i have plans ;-; hope you guys liked it, Next is Yeonjung.