Cosmic Girlfriend : Luda

WUJU Series

Lee Luda, a very smol person that has a giant for a girlfriend, well, atleast for her. She's small so she always needs her girlfriend's help to reach something if its high. Jiyoung doesn't really mind, she finds it cute actually.


It was a wonderful morning, the pair was still in bed, asleep. But after a few minutes, the smoller one woke up. She looked around and her eyes caught the sleeping figure of her girlfriend. She kissed her cheeks and went downstairs because she was hungry.


'Hmm, what to eat?' She thought to herself, looking around the kitchen. She saw a box of cereal at the upper cabinet, she tried to reach it but she can't. 'Why did she put it here???' 


Luda walk again upstairs and went to their bedroom, she walk to the bed and shaked Jiyoung gently. "Babe, wake up, i'm hungry." Jiyoung opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes gently, which made Luda squealed internally.


"I'm still sleepy." Jiyoung and hugged Luda, dragging her to the bed. Luda wiggled and poke her cheeks.


"I'm hungry! I can't reach the cabinets." Jiyoung laughed upon hearing this, she pinches Luda's cheeks and stood up, going to the kitchen, with Luda behind her.


"This dwarf." Jiyoung said getting the cereal from the top cabinet, putting it on the table. Luda got the milk and two bowls with some spoons. 


"Why did you even put it there?" Luda asked preparing their cereal. Jiyoung laughed and shrug her shoulders.


"I don't know, there's no space." Jiyoung replied and started to eat the cereal prepared by her smol girlfriend.


"We should really renovate this house soon, make things a little smaller, okay?" Jiyoung nodded with a smile. And they continued to eat the cereal.


----------


"So Jiyoung, how are you and Luda?" Eunseo asked. Jiyoung and her friends were at the cafe just hanging out. Luda was at work but she will pick her up later. 


"We're fine." Jiyoung replied, sipping on her coffee. Her friends nodded. They always do this everytime, just hang out and relax. 


"Does Luda unnie still needs your help to reach something high?" Meiqi replied, making the group of friends laugh, even Jiyoung.


"Yup, but don't under estimate her. She's a demon in disguise." Jiyoung warned them, her friends agreeing.


"There was this one time on the arcade, me and Luda unnie played something and she beated me with a really high score plus some burning comebacks." Cheng Xiao said, shuddering when she thought of it again. 


"My girlfriend may be small but she's really savage." Jiyoung said. The four of them chatted more with some coffee. Later on, they decided to go home with Luda arriving on time. Jiyoung said goodbye to her friends and hopped inside the car.


"Hey babe."


"Hey unnie."


"Had fun?" Luda asked, eyes glued to the road. Jiyoung nodded.


"We did, just the usual." Jiyoung replied and turned the radio on. WJSN's I Wish playing.


"Are you hungry? We can eat outside tonight, don't have nothing to do." Luda said and chuckled when she saw Jiyoung grinned and nodded happily.


"Yay! I am! Let's go eat pizza for dinner!" Jiyoung cheered and dance to the song. Luda laughed and they drove to the nearest pizza place.


Just like what they said, Luda may be small but she's really a demon inside but that doesn't mean she's an angel too. That's what made Jiyoung fell for her, maybe with her small height too.


----------

Heyyyyy, sorry for being gone and not updating for more than a week. I thought i was going to be free but i was wrong hehehe. Hope you like it! Next is Dawon.