Cosmic Girlfriend : Bona

WUJU Series

At school, Bona is really popular. She's so pretty and very nice too, an angel in disguise. A lot of boys like her, even girls too. Bona doesn't entertain them, she shrugs them off because she's already taken. Taken by a girl named Jiyoung.


Jiyoung studies at her school too, she's a junior of Bona. They met during a practice for dance club, Jiyoung was a new additon to the team and when they saw her perform, Bona fell inlove immidiately. Not many people knows about their relationship and that's why Bona still has a lot of suitors.


Jiyoung always gets jealous, she knows Bona is only her's but she can't help it. Sometimes she wants to shout that Bona is already her's but she needs to ask Bona first. She was walking through the hallways of the school, classes were done and she went to the senior's building to wait for Bona. As she was walking, she saw something that made her a little mad. It was Bona, talking to a boy. 'It must be another suitor.'


"So, you're taken?" Jiyoung heard the boy asked, she didn't wait for Bona's answer and she ran to them, hugging Bona tight when she arrived. The two were surprised to see her.


"Yes she is! And she's mine!" Jiyoung shouted to the boy while glaring at him, still hugging Bona. The boy was shocked. Bona chuckled and hugged Jiyoung back.


"As i was saying, yes i am taken, taken by Hwang Jiyoung." Bona told the boy and he blinked, not knowing what to do. "I think its better for you to go now, she's really scary when she's mad." The boy apologized and bowed before going away.


"Hey baby." Bona looked at Jiyoung and cupped her cheeks. "I miss you." Jiyoung was pouting, making Bona chuckle and kissed it away.


"Who was that?" Jiyoung asked, her arms still wrapped around Bona.


"Oh you know, another suitor but don't worry, i'm not interested." Bona replied, pinching Jiyoung's cheeks gently. Jiyoung knows Bona wont ever replace her, she trust Bona but sometimes she's scared. 


*sighs* The problem of having a really beautiful girlfriend.


"Did i did a good job of scaring him away?" Jiyoung asked. The two of them were now walking to the dance studio, they have dance practice today. 


"Yes you did, good job Youngie." Bona patted Jiyoung's head. A lot of students were looking at them, spicifically at Bona. Jiyoung doesn't mind now, she got used to it. The two of them arrived and when they got inside, the other members of the team were practicing.


"Hey guys, you're late." Meiqi, the leader, told them when they arrived. The other members stopped and took a small break. The pair apologized and got ready.


"Let me guess, Jiyoung saw you with another suitor?" Eunseo asked. Bona nodded while laughing, Jiyoung was pouting when they laughed.


"She did, she did a great job scaring him." Bona replied, patting Jiyoung's head. Bona was really glad to have her as a girlfriend, she's understanding and cute. Bona really wants to make the suitors go away because she's not interested and because she has Jiyoung now. She sometimes feel guilty, but Jiyoung says its okay, she understands them because her girlfriend is indeed beautiful.


"Okay, get ready, break time is up!" Meiqi shouted and all of them went back to practice. They practiced for atleast two hours and after that, they had another break time again. They were just chatting with each other when they heard a knock on the door.


KNOCK KNOCK!


"Come in!"


The door opened and the straight girls in the room squeald because it was the captain of the basketball team, Jonghyun. Jonghyun is a really handsome man but neither of the pair are interested. Jonghyun was holding some flowers. 


"Is Bona here?" Jonghyun asked. Jiyoung stopped stretching when she heard him, she looked at her girlfriend and saw her looking at her, waiting for her move. The members of them team was fangirling but also at the same time telling him to leave because they know what will happen. "I'll leave but, is she here?"


"Yes she's here! What do you need with her?" Jiyoung asked, heading to Jonghyun, looking mad. The girls were giggling because they are feeling sorry for Jonghyun.


"I just wanted to give her this flowers." Jonghyun replied, not knowing what's gonna happen.


"No, its okay, she doesn't need that flowers because she have her own right here." Jiyoung said while pushing Jonghyun out of the room. Jonghyun was confused and was struggling.


"What do you mean? Who are you anyways?" Jonghyun asked and that made Jiyoung stopped. She breathes and replied to him.


"Me? Who am i? Well, i'm just Bona unnie's cute girlfriend." That made Jonghyun go still, Jiyoung smiled and pushed him out of the room, locking the door after. She sighed and went to sit beside Bona. The members were now laughing.


"Can you lower your prettiness sometimes unnie? Its really hard shooing them away." She pouted. Bona laughed and hugged Jiyoung close. Bona thinks that her girlfriend is really cute when she's on 'Bona unnie is mine' mode.


"I'm sorry baby, im trying to but i can't, thanks for doing that. Looks like someone will have a reward later." Bona whispered the last part in her ears and that made Jiyoung slap her arms gently.


"I love you."


"I love you too."


"Ew." Eunseo said when she saw the scene infront of her. Meiqi rolled her eyes.


"Come on Eunseo, its not like you don't do that to Cheng Xiao too." Eunseo blushed and shushed Meiqi. This was just a normal day for them, with all the suitors and Jiyoung being possesive, protecting Bona.

 

--------

Double update! I'm trying to update as much as i can while we're still not busy, hope you guys like it! Next is Exy.