Cosmic Girlfriend : Soobin

WUJU Series

Trees, leaves, people walking, the nice breeze and just the atmosphere of the park at this hour. It makes Jiyoung really calm, it was a perfect day for a date at the park, it was quiet...


"JIYOUNG-AH!" Spoke too soon. Jiyoung smiled when she heard the scream, she couldn't even turn around because the girl already backed hugged her. 


"Soobin unnie! Hello." Jiyoung turned around and faced the said girl. She saw her older girlfriend smiling at her and it melts her. This was Park Soobin, her girlfriend. Soobin was the opposite of Jiyoung. Jiyoung is calm, she likes soothing stuffs, she's more of a ballad when it comes to music. While Soobin, she's really loud. She has a loud voice and she always likes to party, specially with rave music. Jiyoung really believes with the saying, opposites do attract.


"I'm hungry, lets eat!" Soobin said and she Jiyoung to the food stalls. While going there, Soobin was talking about something, Jiyoung forgot to say she's talkative too. They were holding hands and Jiyoung was happy to reply to her.

--------

Jiyoung would just bow apologically and say sorry to the people who was in the park everytime Soobin got louder. Soobin shouts everytime she saw something that amazes her, like the ducks on the river, kites flying in the sky and even the dogs. 


"Unnie, can we sit over there? I'm kinda tired." Jiyoung said, pointing at a bench near the river. Soobin nodded and they went to sit down, as they sat down, Soobin asked something.


"Baby, am i that loud?" Soobin asked, staring at the river, holding her hand. Jiyoung looked at her and shook her head.


"You're not unnie, why?" Jiyoung asked looking confused. Soobin is loud but that what makes her special, her loudness. That's what makes her adorable.


"A lot of my friends told me." Soobin looked at her with a pout. Jiyoung laughed and cupped her cheeks.


"Don't worry about them unnie, you are loud but that's you. You're actually really cute when you're loud and y when at night." Jiyoung grinned, Soobin blushed, slapping her arms gently but thanked her and gave her a peck on the cheek. 


"Let's go unnie, i'm hungry again." Jiyoung pouted. Soobin chuckled and they went to a resturant again. Soobin still telling some stories and shouting when she sees something that interest her. Jiyoung would just smile the whole time, thinking that she's lucky to have a girlfriend like Soobin.

 

----------

That is Soobin's! Sorry it was short, i had a hard time thinking hahahaha! I dont know is i will be continuing this because i think only two person are reading it, but i'll try to be motivated! If i do continue this, Luda will be next. Thank you for reading!