Cosmic Girlfriend : Cheng Xiao

WUJU Series

Jiyoung is not really a fan of yoga or gymnastics because she's not flexible, she's scared of breaking a bone. Cheng Xiao is the opposite, she's really flexible, she loves yoga and she's a gymnastics. She always makes Jiyoung go to one of these.


"Yah Jiyoung! Wake up!" Cheng Xiao shouted, shaking Jiyoung to wake her up. Jiyoung opened her eyes, sitting up.


"Why unnie? Its Saturday." Jiyoung whined, rubbing her eyes. She's suppose to wake up hours later. Cheng Xiao shaked her head.


"I know but we have yoga this morning." Cheng Xiao said getting the blanket off her girlfriend. Jiyoung grunted and layed on the bed.


"Yoga?? But i dont want to." Jiyoung whined again. She doesn't want to look stupid again. Sure Cheng Xiao looks hot when doing yoga but that is not the point.


"Come on baby, i'll treat you ice cream again." Jiyoung grunted and stood up, she always does this. Its a good thing she loves ice cream and Cheng Xiao.


"Okay okay, you better treat me lots." Jiyoung went to the bathroom but Cheng Xiao kissed her before that.


"Thank you baby." Cheng Xiao grinned. Jiyoung nodded her head and took a bath.


----------


"Waaah! I am not gonna do that again!" Jiyoung whined when they arrived at home. Cheng Xiao didn't told her that they were going to fly yoga and not normal yoga, which was much more harder! Cheng Xiao was also the instructor. Jiyoung sighed in relieved because she thought its going to be easy but it was not. She was making a lot of mistakes and Cheng Xiao was always scolding her, infront of the others students everytime. Jiyoung was feeling mad and embarrased but she can't show it. All through the ride home, Jiyoung was wearing her earphones so she wont have to talk to Cheng Xiao.


"Are you okay?" Cheng Xiao asked. She was really worried because Jiyoung was ignoring her and she knows its her fault. Jiyoung ignored her again and went upstairs to change her clothes, Cheng Xiao sighed and decided to leave her alone for a bit and also decided to cook lunch. After she was done, she went upstairs to call Jiyoung. "Jiyoung-ah, lunch is ready." She opened the door and saw Jiyoung sleeping with tears in her eyes.


'She might have felt really bad, Cheng Xiao you're so stupid.'


"I'm sorry Jiyoung, i hope you forgive me. I'll make it up to you when you wake up." She kissed her girlfriend's forehead and went downstairs to eat her lunch alone. 


Jiyoung really felt bad that she can't help but to cry and she didn't realize she fell asleep. But because she loves Cheng Xiao dearly, she'll forget about it and forgive her later.


----------

There you go! Waaaah~ i might take a while again because im having some problems with MeiQi! Next is MeiQi