Cosmic Girlfriend : Dawon

WUJU Series

Many people always says that angel doesn't really exists, its just a imagination but also many people believes in angels, Jiyoung being one of them. Why? Because she believes her girlfriend is one. Okay, her girlfriend isn't really one but give her some big wings and she will.


The name of her girlfriend is Dawon or the angel as many would say. No one believed Jiyoung when she told her friends that she's dating Dawon, she needed Dawon to answer them, all of them were super shocked when Dawon said yes. You see here, Jiyoung is actually a spawn of satan, that's what their friends calls her. She's not really bad but she really likes pranks together with Eunseo and Dayoung. She's also very noisy. Dawon on the other side is really nice, like supeeeeeer nice. No one has seen Dawon being angry, even her girlfriend Jiyoung. The only thing Dawon's need is a pair of wings and she'll be complete. Their like the forbbiden couple but their love is not really forbidden.


"Jiyoung-ah! Dinner is ready!" Dawon shouted, arranging the table. Jiyoung was playing on her laptop upstairs while Dawon was cooking dinner. After a few minutes, Jiyoung still hasn't come down. 'Aish that kid!' Dawon went upstairs and went inside their room. She poked Jiyoung's back when she approach her. 


"Unnie, what is it?" Jiyoung took her earphones off and turned to Dawon.


"Dinner is ready, let's go." Dawon replied, trying to pull Jiyoung off the chair.


"But unnie, i'm still watching something!" Jiyoung whined and put weight on her body. Not really but she's doing this so she can make Dawon mad, even just a little bit so she can confirm her girlfriend is a human.


"Come on, watch it later. I bought ice cream for you." Jiyoung stood up and pulled Dawon to the kitchen upon hearing the word 'ice cream'. Dawon let her, giggling on the way.


"This looks yummy, unnie!" Jiyoung sat down and started to eat, Dawon joining her. Even Dawon's cooking is always nice. Dawon smiled at her, saying thank you.


"I'll be going home from work late, when i arrive, i want you to be here, alright?" Dawon said with a very different tone, Jiyoung nodded, gulping, knowing what it means. Listen here, Dawon may be a angel, super nice, super friendly but when its y time with Jiyoung, she turns to a very different person. She's still nice but she's super domimant.


"Yes unnie." Jiyoung replied, already planning her schedule for today.


"Good! Go take a bath and prepare for school, i'll wash the dishes." Dawon said with her normal voice. Jiyoung sighed and went upstairs.


---------


It was already night and Dawon indeed is going home late. Jiyoung already arrived hours ago, she was just eating, playing and watching while waiting for her girlfriend. She kept on thinking what would happen tonight. 


'I hope its not going to be too hard.' 


She heard the car parked in the garage and confirmed that Dawon has arrived. She opened the front door and let Dawon in.


"Unnie! I missed you." Jiyoung whined and cling onto Dawon. The older girl laughed and patted her head.


"Me too baby, what did you do while waiting for me?" Dawon asked taking off her coat and shoes. Jiyoung told her everything she done, Dawon cooed at her. "Sorry i was late, we had a lot of thing to do a while ago. But don't worry, i bought chicken for us." 


"Chicken!" Jiyoung shouted, getting the bag from Dawon's hand and ran to the kitchen. Dawon chuckled and followed her girlfriend.


"This was the reason why i told you to be here when i arrive, so we can eat the chicken together." Dawon said. Jiyoung looked at her and blinked.


"Really? I thought it was going to be naugthy." Jiyoung said, preparing the chicken, gasping when she opened the box because it was alot.


"You thought of that? Okay, that will be tomorrow." Dawon said and joined Jiyoung after she changed clothes. Jiyoung didn't hear her because she was enjoying her chicken. Dawon patted Jiyoung's head and joined her.


"I love chicken, but i love unnie too!"


"I love you too, Jiyoung."


----------

Waaahhh~ double update! Dawon the angel hahaha! Hope you guys liked it! Next is Eunseo.