Cosmic Girlfriend : MeiQi

WUJU Series

Two girls were practicing for a special performance, they were practicing for about 3 hours now with only 5 minutes break inbetween. The older was okay but the younger is not.


"Unnie! I'm tired, i can't do it anymore!" Jiyoung shouted when her legs gave up and she layed on the floor. Meiqi stop the music and sighed.


"Okay okay, we'll take a break." Meiqi said getting two bottle of water and sitting beside Jiyoung. "You have very low stamina babe."


"Nu uh! We were practicing for atleast three hours now." Jiyoung sat up and drank the water. "You're a dancer, that's why you have high stamina. I'm a vocalist!" Meiqi chuckled.


"Okay, you win." Meiqi said patting Jiyoung's head. WJSN and Jiyoung's group is going to have a collaboration stage soon and in the middle of the performance, the two of them will have a dance break. Jiyoung was confused when she was picked, she's part of the vocal line, she's supposed to have a duet with either Seola, Soobin, Dawon, Dayoung or Yeonjung. Meiqi requested it to be her so they can practice and spend some time together.


"I'm hungry." Jiyoung said and glomp Meiqi. The older wiggled and tried to get the younger off her. "I'm not going to get off until you agree."


"Sure we will eat!" Meiqi shouted and pushed Jiyoung off, taking a deep breathe. Jiyoung cheered and went to arrange herself. "You're always hungry!" Jiyoung grinned at her and pulled her to the door.


"And its your duty to always feed me!" Jiyoung said as they went inside the elevator, Meiqi pushing the button to the lobby.


"I know and i'll always feed my baby." Meiqi said, pinching Jiyoung's cheeks with the younger whining after.


----------


Meiqi was tapping her feet, her hands on her waist. She looked back and saw her girlfriend walking towards her looking very tired. It was a great morning and the couple decided to have a jog together. Well, Meiqi only, Jiyoug was already dying. After a few minutes, Jiyoung arrived beside her.


"You're like a turtle." Meiqi laughed, Jiyoung glaring at her while her hands on her knees. Like what i said, Jiyoung is not athletic but Meiqi is making her do athletic stuffs. 


"No i am not, i should be at bed right now." Jiyoung grumply said and pulled Meiqi into a nearby bench. "Lets rest first."


"Okay okay, my lazy turtle." Meiqi laughed when Jiyoung slapped her gently, Meiqi got Jiyoung hand and interwied hers with her. "Why are you so lazy?"


"I am not lazy, you're just very active." Jiyoung replied, leaning on Meiqi's shoulder, resting her head on it. Meiqi hummed, not wanting to annoy her further. The couple was having a wonderful time chatting there but stopped when some people started to recognize them.


"Babe, i think we should go." Meiqi nudged Jiyoung but the younger didn't move. "Yah Jiyoung! People are coming." Jiyoung stood up and saw it.


"Unnie lets go!" Jiyoung shouted, grabbing Meiqi's hand and ran off. Meiqi cathing up. They ran and ran until people were not following them anymore.


"Wow babe, you're fast." Meiqi said, and laughing when Jiyoung sitted on the ground, panting. "You are athletic." 


"Shut up and sit down for  a while, i can't feel my legs." Jiyoung said and Meiqi sitted beside her. "I'm not gonna do that again. I just did that because i don't want them to take our time together."


"That's cool of you babe, i love you." Meiqi kissed Jiyoung's forehead, Jiyoung lying her head on Meiqi's shoulder. The two of them were under a tree, back in there position again a while ago.


"I love you too unnie."


----------

Heeyyyyy hahaha! Hope you like it! Thank you for reading! Next is Dayoung. 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GUGUDAN's KANG MINA AND WEKI MEKI's KIM DOYEON! or HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IOI's KANG MINA AND KIM DOYEON!