Cosmic Girls : Dayoung

WUJU Series

It was still very quiet in the WJSN dorm, everyone was asleep, in a few hours they will wake because they have a schedule. They are taking taking this time to have a sleep.


"DAYOUNG UNNIE!" Well, except for two. Jiyoung's scream made the other members wake up, thinking something happend. Something did happen but its not really that bad, its very bad. For Jiyoung atleast.


"IM SORRY BABE HAHAHAHA!" Dayoung replied, running away from her angry and wet girlfriend. Dayoung woke up Jiyoung by dumping a glass of really cold water into her face. This made her girlfriend really mad.


"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SORRY?!?! YAH! COME BACK HERE!" Jiyoung was still chasing Dayoung. The members all woke up because of the noise but this is normal for them.


"Is it because of Dayoung again?" Exy asked, getting out of her room looking at the scene playing infront of her. Luda, who was right there, nodded.


----------


Jiyoung just got back from a schedule, she just returned to the dorm and when she opened the door, she found Eunseo and Dayoung at the living room.


"Hey Jiyoung." Eunseo greeted, while Dayoung stood up and hugged Jiyoung, kissing her cheeks. "Hey unnies."


"How was schedule?" Dayoung asked, following Jiyoung to the kitchen, Dawon and Seola was there talking to themselves.


"It was fine, i have something to show you later unnie." Jiyoung said, getting a glass of water. Dayoung nodded and put her shoulders around Jiyoung.


"I have something to show you now too." Dayoung said. Jiyoung froze and ran to hide behind Dawon's back. 


"I don't want to be a part of it!" Jiyoung shouted, making the members there laughed. Dawon laughed and protected their maknae.


"Whaaat? Whyyy?" Dayoung said and pulled Jiyoung into the living room. Eunseo and Luda looking at them.


"You're really asking why?!?!" Jiyoung shouted and backed away from Dayoung again. The other members went there and laughed at the scene.


"Come on babe."


"NO! I STILL WANNA LIVE UNNIE!"


Dayoung was laughing but still trying her girlfriend to comply. Jiyoung was still backing away.


"Is your PTSD really that serious?" Dayoung asked laughing. 


"YES! THAT WAS THE THING I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU! MY PTSD GOT WORST BECAUSE OF YOU!"


You see, Dayoung's pranks are really bad. One time, she surprised her with a snake, another time a scorpion. Even leeches! But not only her girlfriend, her other members has it too because of her.


"Please babe? It will not be bad." Dayoung pleaded and Jiyoung can't do anything but to lay down on the floor.


"NO BLINDFOLDS!" 


"No! There will be no surprise then." Dayoung said, putting the blindfold on Jiyoung.


"I SWEAR UNNIE! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER SNAKE ON ME I'LL BREAK UP WITH YOU!"


Dayoung laughed, she got something from her room, telling the members to be quiet. When she put the 'thing' on Jiyoung's stomach. Jiyoung started to scream.


"WHAT IS IT UNNIE?!? GET IF OFF! GET IF OFF!"


The members laughed and Dayoung was making her girlfriend stay. She removed the blindfold after. Jiyoung was going to scream but when she saw the puppy on her stomach, she cooed.


"Aww, its a puppy, unnie." She got the puppy and sat up, holding the puppy.


"Surprise! I got you a puppy!" Dayoung shouted and the members awed because of Dayoung's sweetness.


"This is so sweet." Jiyoung petting the puppy.


"Are you crying?" Dayoung asked.


"Yeah, because this is the nicest thing you have done to me." Dayoung laughed and kissed Jiyoung's cheeks. The member smiled at their sweetness.


"Lets make a bet, tomorrow it will be another snake." Eunseo said and all of the members laughed.

 

----------

Heyyyy guyss! Sorry it was late ;-; this chapter was inspired by David Dobrik's vlogs on where he gave his friends PTSD because of her pranks. Please dont hate me ;-; hope you like it. Next is Yeoreum.