Cosmic Girlfriend : Seola

WUJU Series

Kim Seola is a beautiful girl, so beautiful that her friends and family are wondering why she doesn't have a boyfriend yet. Yes, Seola is single. Her friends has arrange many blind dates for her but nothing worked out. But is she really single??? No, she is not. Seola is actually gay and she has a beautiful girlfriend, her friends and family doesn't know it but she wants to tell them soon. 


Hwang Jiyoung, the beautiful and young girlfriend of Seola. She knows that her relationship with her is secret in Seola's side but she's fine with it. As long as Seola loves her, she'll be fine. Her friends and family actually knows her relationship with her, they know that she is gay and have a girlfriend. Eventhough her friends knows, sometimes they always ask Jiyoung about it.


"Jiyoung-ah, how is your relationship going?" Yeoreum asked while munching on a potato chip. Her friends are at her house right now, having a sleepover. Jiyoung was shocked when she saw the three of them right infront of her house in their pajamas. She has no problem tho but she hopes that sometimes they will inform her so she's ready. Good thing her mom is okay with it. 


"We're fine, still the same." Jiyoung replied. She internally rolls her eyes because she knows where this conversation is going. Somtimes she thinks if her friends are really forgetful.


"I really want to meet Seola unnie." Yeonjung said, distracting and fading the topic she wants to avoid. She thanks Yeonjung inside when the other two joined and agrees with her. Her friends has seen Seola but they still have not met her. She will let them meet her soon, just finding the right time.


"Introduce us to her somedaaaaaaay." Dayoung whined while shaking her back and fort. She laughs and told them she will, her friends are really kids, meaning she's one too. Her with Seola is atleast 6 years, Seola being the oldest. Her friends was shocked to know but they accepted it, telling them that love has no age. They are annoying sometimes but she really loves them.

----------

"Hey babe." Seola said when Jiyoung arrived at the car, sitting at the passenger seat. Two of them will be having a date today but this time Seola said she wants to try Jiyoung's style of dating. Most of their dates are really elegant or just calm because of Seola, saying that she's too old for too much fun. But now, she would like to try the "young ones", Jiyoung's style. 

 

"Are you sure about this? Its okay with me, you know?" Jiyoung replied as Seola started the car and nodded. Jiyoung was really touched when Seola told her this because she's finally going to let Seola have some "young fun" (as Seola would like to say). Seola is really not that old but she really has a different taste than her. Like their outfit for today, Seola is wearing a  black jeans with some white sweater. Jiyoung however is wearing a blue skirt with a matching white blouse. "To the arcade then!" Jiyoung shouted and Seola giggled and started to drive to a arcade. Sometimes she thinks she's a mom instead of a girlfriend.

----------

Once they arrived at the arcade, Seola suddenly regreted her decision. Flashy lights and loud sounds isn't really her thing but when she saw the smile in Jiyoung's face, she knows she'll have some fun.


"Unnie! Let's play basketball." Jiyoung pulled her into a basketball game. Seola knows basketball but she doesn't know how to play it. Jiyoung laughed when she saw Seola's face, she inserted a token in the game and taught her older girlfriend how to play. The two of them cheered when Seola landed a ball in the hoop. They continued playing and when they were done, they had a battle.


"Okay unnie, when i win, you have to treat me ice cream everyday for a month." Jiyoung grinned, she knows she's going to win because she's used to it. Seola pouted.


"No fair! I don't know how to play!" Seola whined but still agreed, saying that if she won, She'll have to introduce her friends to her. "I really want to meet your friends, they look cute." Jiyoung agreed and they started. Jiyoung was having it easy, believing she's gonna win but when she looked at Seola, her jaw drop. Seola was playing well, so well that even the boys beside her are watching her. She blinked, still looking at her, forgetting the game. Her thoughts woke up when Seola tapped her shoulders, she looked at her and Seola grinned. "Guess i won."

 

"No fair! You're tall!" Jiyoung whined like a kid. Seola laughed and hugged her pouting girlfriend. 

 

"I'll still treat you ice cream, just tell me anytime." Jiyoung gasp and showered her face with kisses. Seola laughed. "But i do still want to meet your friends someday." Jiyoung nodded and went to play another game. The two of them played a series of games and competition with Jiyoung always the loser, she didn't know Seola was this good playing games. Seola looks elegant and calm but she really has a kid's heart inside and this makes Jiyoung smile. 

 

They were going to go eat somewhere but they stopped when they heard a voice. A very familiar voice to Seola.


"Seola unnie?"


They turned around and Seola suddenly turned pale. It was Bona and Xuanyi, looking at them, specially at there holding hands. But Seola saw something too, they were holding hands too. 

 

"Unnie? Are they your friends?" Jiyoung asked, looking at Seola who held her hand tight. She was worried and nervous too because she has a feeling their relationship will be revealed. 

 

"Hey Seola unnie, nice seeing you here." Bona said as they approached the two. Seola smiled at them and greeted them, her heart was pounding and she was sweating a bit. Jiyoung saw this and rub her hand to calm her a bit. "Who's this cutie with you?" Xuanyi asked.

 

Seola looked at Jiyoung and she was already looking at her. She blinks and looked at the two girls infront or her. She sighed.

 

'I guess its time then'

 

"Bona and Xuanyi, this is Jiyoung......my girlfriend. Babe, there are my friends." Seola took a deep breath, Bona and Xuanyi was shocked, Jiyoung having the same reaction as them. 

 

"What? Really? We thought you were straight." Bona said, still in shocked. Seola and Jiyoung waited for a negative reaction but what they got was a tight hug from the two of them, with "congrats". Seola and Jiyoung were shookt.

 

"Hello there! My name is Xuanyi and this is Bona. Nice to meet you! I'm really happy that Seola unnie isn't really single." Xuanyi laughed and hugged them again. Bona just laughing at their reaction.

 

"Don't worry unnie, we will keep it a secret and we totally support you because.....me and Xuanyi are also a thing." Bona proudly said, smiling at them widely. Seola was now more shocked. First it was them being caught, second was the acceptance and third was knowing her friends were gay too, specially that they are a thing too. Jiyoung on the other hand is relived and was now giggling at Seola's face because she looks funny. 

 

The two pair had a dinner together, talking about the secrets they kept and how Seola was not really single at all. Seola was still shocked but veryyyy happy. Jiyoung was happy too, really happy that she can't stop smiling. 

 

Xuanyi and Bona went to the restroom for a bit. Jiyoung suddenly hugged Seola when they were alone on the table. "I know it was hard for you but, thank you." 

 

Seola smiled and hugged her back, everything happened so fast but she's glad her friends accepts her and their relationship. "Anything for my lovely girlfriend."


"I love you."


"I love you too."

 

----------

Hope you like it >< i will be doing it in order, oldest to youngest. I'm sorry if its too messy, please do tell of you want the story style to be like that or like do you want "you" on the story (if you know what i mean HAHAHAHA)

 

I guess i'll just have to rely on byunsnsd's answers, thank you for answering!

 

I changed the title for this series but it still has the same concept!