24/7

24/7

chap 8

at night,ss501 and glads were preparing for the bbq.as they went abt preparing,as usual,jung min and hyung joon were bickering with each other.glads was looking at them and wondering why wont they ever get tired of bickering with each other.time soon went by quickly as glads ate and played with them.slowly,the 6 of them were huddled around a small fire.hyun joong was playing the guitar and the other 4 were singing.after awhile,hyun joong placed his guitar down and they began talking.

'glads,there's something we wanted to ask but we never got the chance.'jung min started
'what question?'
'why do you have such a big reaction when hyung joon wanted to drive you home?'hyun joong asked.
'..........'

there was a pause.glads's mind went blank.suddenly,as if she was watching a movie,flashbacks of that day came back.'i guess its time i tell them everything.'glads thought.as she took a deep breathe,she started her story..

'i have a phobia of people driving me home during rainy days.i'll rather walk home in the rain.2years ago,there's someone whom i loved alot.we were together for some time and we were planning to get married after we graduated.but then,one day while driving me home during a rainy day,we got into an accident.i was able to live because he protect me from the impact caused by the accident.he choose to save me rather than himself..'

at the last sentence,glads began sobbing.unable to control himself,hyung joon went over,hugging glads tightly as if to hug all those sadness away.and soon,jung min,hyun joong,kyu jong and young saeng joined in too.because of the revelation,it had bought them closer to each other.

the next morning..
unable to sleep,glads had went to the beach for a walk.she felt relieved for telling them what had happened at the time.she smiled at the memory of the group hug and then frowned at the memory of hyung joon's hug.

'why do you have so many expressions in the morning?'
'oh!young saeng oppa!why do you keep scaring me?!'
'you were too engrossed in your own thinking.'young saeng smiled.
'what are you doing here so early in the morning?'glads asked.
'i was taking a walk when i saw you smiling and then frowning to yourself.'young saeng said.
'you saw all that?!'
*young saeng nod
'what are you thinking of?'
'nothing much.'glads smiled
'are you okay?abt what happened ytd..'
'yeah,in fact,i felt relieved that i told your abt it.it shows that im not trapping myself in the past anymore.'glads said.
'im glad of that.rmb that im always here to listen to you.lets go back to the resort.kyu jong is making breakfast.'
'really?'
'yeah.'

after the breakfast,ss501 and glads began packing their luggage.soon,they made their way back to the city,with memories of this trip deeply etched in their minds.