24/7

24/7

chap 10

at a pool for a random photoshoot..glads was glad that they had chosen the pool as the venue as the weather had been super hot for the past few days.even though she was from singapore,she still couldnt stand the hot weather during the summer in korea.the pool itself had made her feel cooler.soon,its time for their individual shoots.the first one was hyung joon.he was dressed in a white tank top with black bermudas.the white tank top outline his figure,defining his shoulders and chest muscles.the sun caught in hyung joon's hair,turning it golden brown.glads's heart was thumping away as she marveled at hyung joon's perfect features.at that moment,hyung joon met glads's eyes.hyung joon smiled at glads.

'omg,i cant stand it anymore.that smile is soooo glaring.'glads thought to herself.

after hyung joon,its jung min's turn.jung min was dressed in a short sleeved black t-shirt with white bermudas.jung min had just cut a new hairstyle.the bangs had brought out the cuteness in him.jung min winked at glads as he worked,causing glads to burst out in laughter at jung min's playfulness.after that,its kyu jong's turn.kyu jong was dressed in a yellow short sleeved shirt with ripped jeans.as usual,kyu jong's smile was gentle and kind at the same time.kyu jong waved at glads.next,its hyun joong's turn.hyun joong individual shoot was going to be in the pool.so naturally,hyun joong was topless.every female worker at the photoshoot venue was gaping at hyun joong's figure.

'omg,why are they all so perfect and gorgeous?'glads thought she might faint any moment.suddenly,glads smiled to herself as she thought of the time when she had to wake them up.the scene then was so much different as to the scene now.

'why are you smiling to yourself?thinking of hyun joon hyung?'hyung joon popped out from nowhere.
'hyung joon!im thinking of how different you all had looked when i wake your up in the morning and now.'glads explained.
'oh!'hyung joon smiled.

hyung joon and glads sat in silence besides each other along the pool.suddenly,hyung joon's playfulness act up.using his hands,he splashed glads with water and soon,a water war between hyung joon and glads began.meanwhile,young saeng was doing his individual shoots.he was dressed in a pale pink shirt with white bermudas.instead of focusing on his work,young saeng was staring at hyung joon and glads who were playing happily by the pool.the poolside was filled with hyung joon and glads's laughters and squeals.

'young saeng..young saeng..'the photographer called young saeng.
young saeng then reluctantly focused his gaze at the camera.but his mind was thinking abt hyung joon and glads.
'young saeng..can you smile?'the photographer requested.
even though young saeng smiled,kyu jong,jung min and hyun joong could tell that it was a forced one.

soon,the photoshoot was over.the car was very quiet as they made their way back to the company.glads could feel that something was wrong.then,she remembered that she had to collect all the accessories from ss501 to give back to the stylist.hyun joong,hyung joon,kyu jong and jung min passed it back to glads upon request.

'young saeng oppa,i need your accessories back.'
instead of passing it to glads,young saeng just took off his shades and threw it on the seat without looking at her.glads was hurt and stunned at young saeng's indifference.but she just took the shades and went on looking out of the window as if nothing had happened even though tears were threatening to fall.kyu jong,jung min,hyung joon and hyun joong had saw the scene and wanted to console glads,but they couldnt do anything at all.young saeng had saw the tears too,but he couldnt put down his pride and anger to console glads.he felt bad for doing this to glads when glads had not done anything at all.

the car soon reached the company.young saeng went down first and walked up to the company and had shut himself in the room,claiming that he need to practise his piano and the others went around doing their work too...