24/7

24/7

chap 11

its been a few days already and young saeng is still not talking to glads.

'why didnt i realise that young saeng oppa is that petty?'glads thought to herself.

as she watched them rehearsed for their upcoming performance,suddenly she saw young saeng glaring at her.glads looked away quickly,guilty at her thoughts of calling young saeng a petty person,without realising that young saeng wouldnt have known that.glads had not know what had she done to make young saeng angry until that day..

-flashback-
she was trying to control her tears from falling as she did her usual check of the rooms,to make sure that they are asleep.as she looked at into young saeng and kyu jong's room,suddenly..

'glads!'
'kyu jong!why are you not sleeping?when did you came out?'
'i was coming out from the toilet when i saw you checking on us.'kyu jong explained
'oh~.get back to sleep then.'
'are you okay?'
'yeah,whats up with that weird question?'glads smiled.
'dont lie.you are obviously not okay.still upset over young saeng's reaction during this afternoon?'kyu jong stared at glads.
'yeah,seems like i cant lie to you.'glads smiled.
'dont be too upset.he will be okay after a few days.'kyu jong pat glads's head.
'sighs,but what have i done?is he always like this?'
'you mean you didnt know why is young saeng behaving like this?!'kyu jong asked in disbelief.
*glads shakes her head
'glads!i cant believe you're that dumb!even hyun joong and jung min could tell and you couldnt?!what kind of assistant are you?you're lucky that you didnt said that to jung min,otherwise you will get a lecture from him.'kyu jong ranted.
'thanks,but how would i know what are your thinking abt?besides,you are no different from jung min ehh.'glads glared at kyu jong
'i could tell you now.young saeng is jealous.'kyu jong said.
'jealous?!you're kidding me right?
'do i look like one who would lie to you?if its jung min or hyun joong,then you have the rights to be paranoid.'kyu jong smiled.
'quite true.'glads laughed
'anyway,when you were playing by the pool with hyung joon,young saeng couldnt focus on his work at all.'
'really?'
'yeah,glads,make your choice quickly will you?i dont want either of them to get hurt.of course,i wont want you to get hurt too.'kyu jong said with concern.
'choice?either of them?get hurt?'
'both hyung joon and young saeng likes you.even the blind could see that.young saeng knows abt hyung joon's feelings for you,thats why he got jealous.'kyu jong explained.
'are you kidding?then does hyung joon knows abt young saeng's feelings?'glads frowned.
'nopes.that dumb boy doesnt know abt young saeng's feelings.so make your choice quickly.'kyu jong replied.
*glads nods.

-end of flashback-

all thanks to kyu jong,she knew what have she 'done' to make young saeng so pissed off with her.she have no idea how is she going to get young saeng to talk to her again.as she was thinking abt the ways to get young saeng talking to her again,suddenly..

'glads!'
'omo!hyung joon!why did you guys always appear out of nowhere?!'glads exclaimed
'i didnt~i was standing right in front of you.'hyung joon pouted.
'alright alright,you didnt okay?i really cant stand your pouting.'glads smiled.
'let's go!'hyung joon smiled
'go?to where?'your rehearsal is done?'glads asked.
'yeah,we are all done.jung min said to eat dinner together.'
'oh okay.'

as hyung joon drag glads by the hands out of the rehearsal room,young saeng was holding his jealousy in.hyun joong,jung min and kyu jong was standing in a corner watching the whole scene..

'kyu jong arh~.do you think there will be a war in the dorm tonight?'hyun joong whispered.
'nah,i thnk we have to arrange a funeral for hyung joon first.look at young saeng's expression~.'jung min whispered
'the two of you,do you really think hyung joon will be in danger?'kyu jong asked with a frown.
'yeah,look at young saeng,he's scary..my poor hyung joon arh~.'jung min said while fake crying.
*hyun joong rolls eyes at jung min's dramatic expression
'anyway,if a fight really happens,jung min!you'll pull young saeng away while i pull hyung joon.'kyu jong said.
'NO!why am i the one pulling young saeng?i dont want to get close to a tiger who's hungry now.and anyway,why hyun joong doesnt have to do anything at all?'jung min protested.
'because you are a violent horse,so...'
'im a unicorn!not a horse!'
'aiya,they are the same.its just that unicorn is a nicer term you used to describe yourself.'hyun joong said.
'anyway,you are one violent horse.so you should be the one stopping young saeng.'kyu jong explained.
'i dont..!'
'yah!if kyu jong say you're the one,then you should be the one!'hyun joong glared at jung min.
'fine!im going to hyung joon and glads's side!hyun joong and kyu jong are bullies!'jung min pouted.
'dont you dare complain to glads!'hyun joong warned.

as jung min ran off to whine to glads and hyung joon,hyun joong and kyu jong hi-5ed.

after the dinner back at the dorm..

'kyu jong!hyun joong!young saeng!jung min!did you see?glads didnt let go when i hold her hand!do you think she likes me?'hyung joon said happily.
'hyung joon arh~.you should shower first.'kyu jong said
'okay,kyu jong,do you think she likes me?'hyung joon continue asking.
'i dont know.
'young saeng!do you think glads like me?'hyung joon bounced to young saeng's side.

kyu jong,hyun joong and jung min stared at each other,not knowing what to do.

'kim hyung joon,come into the room with me now.'young saeng replied.