24/7

24/7

chap 14

flashback of young saeng and him both holding glads's hands had left hyung joon with unease and uncertainty for the first time.glads had not let go of either hand,what does that mean?hyung joon fear that in the end,he might not be glads's choice afterall.

'sighs,why must it be young saeng hyung?'

'hyung joon arh,are you done packing?manager hyung called to ask.'kyu jong entered hyung joon's room.
'ya,im done with it.'
'what are you thinking abt?'
'nothing.anyway,is glads joining us for the japan trip?'
'ya,i think so.she needs to be there to wake us up.'kyu jong smiled.
'i bet she must be super excited over it.''
'ya.anyway,dont think too much and sleep early!'kyu jong went out of the room.

the next morning,on the car on the way to the airport,glads was sitting between hyung joon and young saeng while jung min,kyu jong and hyun joong sat at the front.everyone was trying to get some sleep in the car as they have schedules immediately after getting off the plane in japan.glads's head was leaning towards hyung joon's shoulders and soon enough,glads's head was on hyung joon's shoulders.smiling at the sight of glads leaning against him,hyung joon turned towards young saeng and made a victory sign.young saeng glared at hyung joon and then smiled.

'oh no,its that smile again.what's young saeng up to?'

sure enough,young saeng gently turned glads's head to make it lean on his shoulders instead.copying hyung joon,young saeng turned towards hyung joon and made a victory sign.glaring at young saeng,hyung joon gently turned glads's head to make it lean on his shoulders.then,young saeng and hyung joon kept turning glads's head to make it lean on their shoulders.because of the disturbance,glads woke up.

'why did you both keep turning my head?!'glads glared at young saeng and hyung joon.
'.....'hyung joon and young saeng kept quiet.
'now all thanks to you both,my neck is aching now.so dont turn my head anymore!'

glads went back to sleep after that.meanwhile,kyu jong,jung min and hyun joong were giggling at hyung joon and young saeng who got scolded by glads.young saeng and hyung joon were pouting while poking and blaming each other.

'serves you right.'jung min laughed.
'im just trying to let glads sleep more comfortably when young saeng hyung kept turning her head.'hyung joon protest.
'she's more comfortable leaning on my shoulders.'young saeng replied.
'she choose mine first.'hyung joon said with a smile.

after that,throughout the whole journey,glads had kept to kyu jong and jung min's side,leaving hyung joon with young saeng.upon reaching japan,kyu jong,jung min,hyun joong,young saeng and hyung joon had went for their schedules while glads had went ahead to the dorm to unpack.while unpacking,the day had turned into night.glads heard the boys coming in.

'do you all want to eat?'
'no,think we are going to sleep right after we bathe.there's a morning schedule tmr.'hyun joong said.
'okay then,i'll wake you all up tmr.'

the next morning..

'hyung joon arh~.wake up.'
'glads,5 more minutes.'
'no!wake up now!'

without saying a word,hyung joon reached out and hug glads.as glads doesnt resist,hyung joon gathered up his courage and move his face nearer and nearer to glads.soon,their lips met and hyung joon smiled.

'hyung joon you idiot!'hyung joon felt a slap on his head!