24/7

24/7

chap 21 [ last chap ]

the next day,the guys were already in the dance studio busy rehearsing for their concert early in the morning.

'hyung joon arh,you are in a very good mood,arent you?'kyu jong asked.
'yeah,how did you know?'hyung joon smiled.
'you have been smiling ever since you woke up.'kyu jong smiled.
'was it that obvious?'hyung joon asked
'yeah.what happened?'
'im not telling.'hyung joon smiled and walked away.

'kyu jong kyu jong!did you managed to find out why hyung joon is in a good mood today?'jung min asked.
'nopes,he refused to tell me.'
'what do you think happened?'hyun joong asked while watching hyung joon who was chatting happily away with glads.
'omg!do you think that it has to do with glads?'hyun joong exclaimed.
'what?!are you implying that glads might have choose hyung joon instead of young saeng?how could it be?!then what will happened to our bets?!''jung min exclaimed.
'impossible.'hyun joong shook his head.
'well,there's a possibility.glads doesnt have a brain that functions like a normal girl.'jung min said.
'PARK JUNG MIN!WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT SENTENCE?!'glads popped out of nowhere and slapped jung min's head.
'well,its true!'jung min protest.
'you coconut head!my brain is functioning very well thank you very much!glads glared at jung min.
'im not..!'kyu jong drag jung min and hyun joong off before jung min could finish his sentence.

meanwhile,young saeng was sitting in the corner,listening to the conversation between jung min,kyu jong,hyun joong and glads.he smiled at the part whereby jung min said that glads's brain was not functioning like a normal girl and then frowned at the part whereby jung min points out that glads might have choose hyung joon instead.'i might have been too arrogant over this.'young saeng thought to himself.then,he decided to observe hyung joon and glads first before jumping to conclusions.he saw glads and hyung joon playing with each other in the corner,knocking and then whispering to each other.then hyung joon lay his head on glads's shoulder,smiling away.young saeng realised that his hands were curling into a fist.

'young saeng arh!come take a look at the photos we took ytd!'kyu jong shouted.

kyu jong,young saeng,jung min,hyun joong,hyung joon and glads all went over to look at the photos.as young saeng was standing besides glads,he could see one hand on glads's waist.the hand belong to hyung joon.as jung min and hyun joong was standing on the extreme left and right,they notice the hyung joon's hand on glads's waist too.

'omg!they are together now?!'jung min mouthed to hyun joong.
'i think so!look at hyung joon's hand!'hyun joong mouthed back to jung min.

both hyun joong and jung min looked over at young saeng,watching for his expression.young saeng felt a pain,thinking that he really overestimate himself and he was too arrogant that glads would choose him.he would have to let go now.

'hyung joon,congrats,you better treat her good or else i'll be right behind you.'young saeng warned hyung joon.
'thanks.you have been too arrogant,arent you?'hyung joon smiled while pulling glads close to him.
'yeah,i admit this time round i am.'young saeng glared.

suddenly,both glads and hyung joon giggled.

'what's so funny?'young saeng asked in confusion.
'you are right for being arrogant.'hyung joon said.
'huh?what do you mean?'young saeng asked.
'glads came into my room last night and rejected me.'hyung joon said.
'so you mean...?'
'ya,you are the one that glads wants even though i dont like it.'hyung joon said while glads was nodding her head by the side.
'yah!then why is your hand still at her waist?!'young saeng said while pulling glads over to him.
'then why did you both behave like a couple?'hyun joong,kyu jong and jung min asked.
'all thanks to hyung joon.he wants to teach young saeng a lesson as he has been too arrogant over this period of time.'glads explained.
'kim hyung joon,you are super childish,do you know that?'jung min asked.
'ya,i know.but its fun to see young saeng with that look of pain and disappointment.take it as a way of minimising my sadness of being rejected.'hyung joon smiled.

kyu jong,young saeng,glads,hyun joong and jung min rolled their eyes.

---the end---