24/7

24/7

chap 18

'MERRY CHRISTMAS!'jung min exclaimed.
'hurry with the christmas tree decorations.why are you shouting like a mad person?'hyun joong rolled his eyes.
'fine!you have no festive mood at all'
'yah!you two!get on with it!kyu jong is already done with the food.'young saeng shouted from the kitchen.
'where's glads?'she's late!'jung min complained.
'im here.stop complaining.'glads said from the door.
'glads!merry christmas!'jung min ran over to glads and hug her.
'AHEM!'young saeng and hyung joon coughed.
'yah!you two!cant you both be more generous?'jung min glared at young saeng and hyung joon.
'not towards you.'young saeng replied.
'ya!'hyung joon agreed.
'merry christmas.'glads smiled at the exchange between hyung joon,young saeng and jung min.

after that,jung min went off to finish up with the christmas tree decorations while young saeng and kyu jong went to get the food out from the kitchen.soon,the tree lit up with the lights that jung min and hyun joong had put up and they were sitting around on the floor eating the food that young saeng and kyu jong had prepared and talking abt random stuffs.

'should we do the christmas present exchange now?!'jung min said excitedly.
'okay.'the rest agreed.
'me first!young saeng hyung,a notebook for you to write your own songs,hyun joong hyung,a bass guitar pick and case for you,kyu jong,a nice hoodie for you,hyung joon,a wallet for you and glads,chocolates for you.'jung min said while handing out the presents.

the presents were all given out to each other.soon,they decided to clear up as its getting late.after a round of scissors,paper,stone,glads,hyung joon and young saeng were the ones cleaning up while kyu jong,hyun joong and kyu jong went to sleep.as glads was cleaning the kitchen,suddenly,hyung joon came out of nowhere and he placed his two hands on either side of glads,leaving no way for glads to move.

'hyung joon,what are you doing?you're done with the cleaning?'glads asked.

hyung joon didnt reply.instead,he moved closer and closer to glads,tilting his head.glads tried to retreat,but there was no space to do so,just then..

'HYUNG JOON ARH!you missed a spot!there's still some dirt on the floor!'young saeng shouted at hyung joon.
'alright!i'll clean it now!'hyung joon stormed off with a scowl on his face.
'phew~.'glads sighed in relief.
'are you glad that i helped you?'young saeng smiled.
'yeah,thanks.'glads went back to cleaning.
'glads.'young saeng called.

when glads turned around,young saeng's face was just inches away from her.as young saeng's face went nearer and nearer,his lips brushed against glads and glads collapsed.

'are you okay?'young saeng helped glads up.
'yeah,dont do that again!'glads blushed.
'are you feeling giddy now?'young saeng asked.
'yeah.'
'hmm.i didnt know that my lips will have this effect on you.'young saeng teased.
'yah!it was not because of your kiss!'glads turned back and rubbed the sink furiously.
'let's try it again,so i'll know if its true anot.'young saeng teased.
'NO!'hyung joon shouted from the door to the kitchen.

hyung joon glared at young saeng.'heo young saeng!im not talking to you!'after that,hyung joon stormed back to his room and slammed the door.