24/7

24/7

chap 4

at the photoshoot venue,ss501 were getting their hair and make up ready for the photoshoot.as the time for shooting is nearing,everyone is going around doing last minute preparations for it.meanwhile,glads is going around,doing everything that the staffs has asked her to do.in the midst of being busy,glads didnt realise that two pairs of eyes were watching her every move and every facial expression.

after the photoshoot,ss501 and glads were deciding who is going to be the one driving glads home as they had decided to drive their way back home themselves.

'i can go home on my own!'glads protested
'NO!we wont allow you to go home on your own.its too dangerous.besides,you are so tiny,it will be too easy to kidnap you.'jung min said.
'NO!i dont need anyone to drive me home.its too troublesome.'

as minutes went by with them still on the streets arguing with each other,it started to drizzle.

'okay!its decided.i'll drive you home.lets go.'hyung joon said
'I DONT WANT TO!DONT YOU UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD?!'glads shouted at hyung joon.

after shouting,glads flagged a cab immediately and went off.still in shock over glads's unexpected reaction,hyung joon,kyu jong,young saeng,jung min and hyun joong continued standing there.none of them had expected this big and unusual reaction.disappointment and sadness overcame hyung joon.

'what happened to glads?'jung min asked
'i dont know.pms?'kyu jong replied.
*young saeng roll eyes
'something must have happened that would have caused such a big reaction.'young saeng thought to himself.
'was it my fault?'hyung joon asked with tears almost falling.
'nonono.its not your fault,i guess glads must be too tired,thats why she's in a bad mood.'kyu jong comfort hyung joon.
'really?its not my fault?'hyung joon asked kyu jong
'yes,its not your fault.so dont think too much okay?'kyu jong replied.
*hyung joon nods.

after awhile,it started raining heavily.on the other hand,glads is staring out of the window,watching the sheets of rain.memories of the past kept flashing by.the scene just now was being way too familiar and she couldnt help getting overwhelmed by her feelings.thinking back,she felt guilty for throwing her temper at hyung joon.

'i should say sorry to hyung joon tmr.'glads decided before going to sleep.