24/7

24/7

chap 19

'so how?are we just going to stand here and do nothing?'kyu jong asked with a frown.
'yeah,there's nothing we can do.its between hyung joon,young saeng and glads.'jung min said.
'but hyung joon is still not speaking to young saeng!'kyu jong exclaimed.
'how abt we place bets on glads's choice?'jung min asked excitedly.
'i bet glads will choose young saeng.'hyun joong said.
'me too!i choose young saeng too!kyu jong,what abt you?'jung min.
'i cant stand the both of you and im not gonna choose any of them.'kyu jong frowned.

hyung joon heard the conversation between hyun joong,jung min and kyu jong.he glared at them,mumbling to himself that no one ever support him at all.even though he knew that answer,but still,there's always a chance for him before glads reject him directly.

the next day,the boys has an interview and a photoshoot.throughout the whole day,everyone could see that hyung joon and young saeng are avoiding each other.during the interview,hyung joon and young saeng will be standing at the side while jung min,kyu jong and hyun joong stand in the middle.during the photoshoot,even when standing next to each other.hyung joon and young saeng didnt have any eye contact at all.although they were smiling in front of the camera,only to those close to hyung joon could see that hyung joon was forcing himself to smile for the camera.standing by the side,glads was feeling guilty and bad towards hyung joon.looking at both young saeng and hyung joon,glads decided that by tonight,she has to let both young saeng and hyung joon her answer.she knows that she has been dragging this for too long.

after the photoshoot and the interview,glads gathered up her courage and stood in front of a room,preparing to knock the door...