24/7

24/7

chap 7

'YAY!exams are finally over!!!!'glads thought to herself.

glads was thinking abt how is she gonna celebrate the end of her exams.just as she decided to spend the day sleeping at home to make up for the loss of sleep,she received a phone call from hyun joong.

'glads!your exams are over already,right?'
'yeah.'
'so you are free to go out,right?'
'uh huh.'
'how abt going for a short trip?'
'with you only?!'
'are you crazy?hyung joon will kill me if thats the case.'hyun joong teased.
'yah!he wont do that!'
'i'll pick you up in an hour time.pack your luggage now.'hyun joong laughed.

an hour later..
'glads!'jung min,hyung joon and hyun joong exclaimed
'whats up with your?'glads asked.
'we missed you so much!'hyung joon said.
'i miss your too!anyway,where are we going?where is manager oppa?'glads exclaimed.
'oh?didnt hyun joong hyung tell you?'jung min asked
*glads shakes her head
'this hyun joong hyung..anyway,you'll know when we reach.we got permission from manager hyung to let us go for a short trip.'jung min explained.

as hyun joong drove,glads looked around her,trying to get a clue to wherever they are going.but a few mins into the ride,she couldnt find any.hence,she gave up and fell asleep on the car due to the lack of sleep.

'glads..glads..'glads could hear someone calling her.as she opened her eyes,she saw young saeng's eyes looking right at her.then,she realised that she actually fell asleep on young saeng's shoulders!
'young saeng oppa!im sorry.'glads apologised.
'its okay.we reached already.'young saeng smiled.

as glads got out of the car,she couldnt believe her eyes.in front of her was a beautiful beach.as they had reached during sunset,the sun had dyed the sea into a warm orange glow.in a random spot on the beach was a resort where they will be staying.

'we are staying here?!'glads asked excitedly
'yeah,we are.'hyung joon smiled

glads ran to the resort,going into each of the rooms to check out the decorations etc.meanwhile,ss501 were in the living room deciding the room arrangement.
'there are 4 rooms here.so one room should belong to glads and the other 3 rooms are ours.that means one of us get to have our own room,while the other 4 have to share.'kyu jong said.
'lets do it this way.scissors,paper,stone!'hyun joong said excitedly at the thought of playing.
'NO!im always losing.so im not gonna play.'hyung joon protest.
*hyun joong glared at hyung joon.
'okay okay!i'll play.'hyung joon said.
'scissors,paper,stone!'
'i won!!!'hyun joong jumped around.
'scissors,paper,stone!'
'scissors,paper,stone!'

the final arrangement was young saeng and kyu jong to one room,hyung joon and jung min another room and hyun joong in a room on his own.
'its not fair!i dont want to be with jung min!'hyung joon pouted
'YAH!you think i wanna be with you?!'jung min protest
'yah,shut up.just go to your respective rooms and unpack.'hyun joong said.
'should we have a bbq tonight?'glads asked.
'YEAH!'ss501 agreed.