24/7

24/7

chap 6

its been 2weeks since she last saw the boys and one week before she could go back to work.during the past 2weeks,glads had missed the boys terribly.images of the party kept flashing by when she was studying.especially images of young saeng's smile and young saeng's face.glads decided to make her way to the dorm as a form of a break from studying.

'glads?!why are you here?arent you supposed to be studying?'kyu jong asked with concern.
'glads?she's here?!'jung min and hyun joong asked
'erm,are you guys busy?if yes,i can go...'glads asked.

before glads could finish her sentence,glads was being drag into the dorm by hyun joong and jung min.upon hearing the commotion,hyung joon and young saeng came out of their rooms.

'GLADS!'hyung joon exclaimed while hugging glads.
'AHEM!hyung joon,thats enough.'jung min said
'SHUT UP!'hyung joon shout back
'YAH!thats not the way you talk to your hyung!'jung min slap hyung joon's head

with reluctance,hyung joon released glads and soon enough,jung min and hyung joon began chasing each other around the dorm.looking at the scene before her,glads giggled.

'glads,why are you here?'jung min asked while panting.
before glads could answer,jung min spotted hyung joon and began running again.kyu jong shook his head and took over jung min's seat.
'ignore them.why are you here?'kyu jong asked with concern
'i miss you all,so i came here to take a look at your.'
'how was your exams?'kyu jong asked.
'i guess i could pass.anyway,how are your doing right now?'glads asked.

before kyu jong could answer,jung min came running to glads and started whining.
'glads~.we couldnt wake up at all without you around us~.'
'dont tell me your were late for every morning schedule.'
'yeah~.come back soon will you?'jung min pleaded with puppy eyes
'jung min,stop your whining.'kyu jong smiled
*jung min stuck his tongue out at kyu jong
'i will,i will.'glads smiled

as kyu jong and jung min went back to their rooms,glads looked around the dorm for young saeng.but she couldnt find him at all.then finally,she saw young saeng in the kitchen.young saeng looked up and smiled.
'are you hungry?'young saeng asked.
'yeah,i am.'glads replied.
'young saeng hyung,me too!'hyung joon popped out of nowhere.
'hyung joon!where did you came from?!'glads asked in surprise
'i saw you and young saeng hyung chatting happily and im jealous.so i came to interrupt.'hyung joon pouted
'hyung joon arh,you hugged glads just now and im jealous too.so can i have some time with her now?'young saeng asked in a calm manner.

before glads could think of anything to say to break this awkward atmosphere,jung min,hyun joong and kyu jong came into the kitchen.
'young saeng arh~,whats for dinner?'hyun joong asked.
'instant noodles.'young saeng replied.
'what?!why are we having instant noodles again?'jung min whined
'wait.your have been having instant noodles for the past 2weeks?'glads asked.
'yeah~.poor us right?'jung min whined.
'jung min,why do you keep whining when glads is around?'kyu jong asked in an irritated tone.
'why do you even care?'jung min asked.
'coz i find it irritating.'kyu jong replied.
'yeah,me too.'hyun joong agreed.
'me three.'hyung joon nods
'yeah,me four.'young saeng said.

jung min glared at kyu jong,young saeng,hyung joon and hyun joong.shaking her head,glads finally couldnt stand it anymore.she decided to buy them dinner to make up for their lack of a proper dinner for the past 2weeks.looking at the boys in front of her,she hoped that time would past by in a flash,so that she could go back to work as soon as possible.back from her dinner with ss501,as glads lied on the bed,she kept thinking of what young saeng had said.does he meant it?glads drifted off to sleep while thinking abt it...