24/7

24/7

chap 3

the next morning

'argh,all thanks to them,i didnt get any sleep last night trying to think of ways to wake them up.my dark circles are all coming out.'glads muttered to herself.

as she went into ss501's dorm,she made her way into the first room.as she went in,she saw kyu jong and young saeng sleeping on the floor.kyu jong was hugging a big teddy bear and young saeng was covered with blankets.at the sight of them sleeping,glads smiled to herself.

'omg,im actually watching them sleep right in front of me and not on the screen!'glads thought to herself.

suddenly..

'glads,you're here already?'
'omg,kyu jong!you scare me!'glads exclaimed
'ahhh,sorry sorry.i heard you coming in,so i woke up.i saw you gazing at young saeng hyung.'kyu jong said teasingly.
'ahhhh!you were pretending to sleep!'glads exclaimed.
'i wasnt!you were too busy looking at young saeng that you didnt realise that im awake already.but anyway,who are you gonna wake next?'kyu jong asked.
'erm,hyung joon?'glads replied
'i'll help you wake him up.'kyu jong said.

and so,kyu jong and glads went to the next room.as glads went in,she saw hyun joong and hyung joon sleeping on the bed.one of hyun joong's legs was on hyung joon's body and one of hyung joon's hands was on hyun joong's body.from the entrance of the room,it looks as if they were hugging each other.glads smiled to herself.

'how do you wake hyung joon up?'glads asked kyu jong.
'you just have to keep calling his name and he'll wake up.'kyu jong said
'hyung joon!'glads shouted
'not like this.you have to call like this.hyung joon oppa~.'kyu jong demostrated.
'do i really have to call him using this way?'glads asked in a skeptical tone
*kyu jong nods
'hyung joon oppa~.its time for you wake up.'
'wake up..wake up..wake up..'hyung joon muttered in his sleep.

upon hearing that,glads burst into laughter.both kyu jong and glads kept shaking hyung joon and soon enough,hyung joon woke up.

'oh glads!you are here already!who are you gonna wake next?'hyung joon asked.
'hyun joong i guess.since he's just beside you.anyway,can you help me wake young saeng and jung min up?'glads asked
'NO!'kyu jong and hyung joon exclaimed
'WHY NOT?!'glads asked
'because i'll like to see how are you gonna wake the 3 of them up.'hyung joon replied with a evil smile on his face
'FINE!'glads shouted.

walking towards hyun joong,glads took a deep breath..
'sorry hyun joong oppa!'glads said before she started tickling hyun joong

never did she expect that hyun joong will have such a big reaction.as soon as she started tickling,hyun joong turned around and grabbed her hands.as she tried to get her hands out of hyun joong's hold,hyun joong started pulling her.

'omg omg omg!kyu jong!help me!'glads exclaimed

seeing that glads was about to fall onto the bed,kyu jong and hyung joon immediately grab hold of glads's hands and pulled her up.as hyung joon and kyu jong pulled glads up,hyun joong pulled glads even harder.soon,it became a tug-of-war.

'argh!pain!kyu jong!let go of my hand!'glads shouted

as kyu jong let go of her hand,hyun joong let go too and glads fell sitting on the floor.soon enough,hyun joong woke up.

'glads!what are you doing on the floor?!'hyun joong asked sleepily
*glads glared at hyun joong
'thanks arh.you are the reason for why im sitting on the floor'glads said in a sarcastic tone.
'me?!'hyun joong exclaimed.
*hyung joon and kyu jong nods.
'okay!hyun joong's awake.now whose turn is it?'kyu jong asked in anticipation
'wait!is jung min awake?'hyun joong asked
'no,havent.why?'hyung joon asked.
'i want to see how is glads gonna wake him up.'hyun joong replied
'ME TOO!'hyung joon exclaimed in an excited tone.
'ME THREE!'kyu jong exclaimed.
'im gonna wake young saeng up.i'll save jung min for the last for your.'glads said in a sarcastic tone

and so,glads made her way out of hyung joon and hyun joong's room.as she enter the room where young saeng is sleeping,her heart started beating very fast.
'omg,i cant wake young saeng up.i'll get too nervous.'glads thought.

after awhile of struggling,glads decide to put away her hesitation and went into the room.using the same method she used on hyun joong,she started tickling young saeng.immediately,young saeng grabbed glads's hands.

'omg omg omg,what am i gonna do?!'glads thought

before she can think of a way to get herself out,suddenly,young saeng pulled her and glads fell onto the bed,with her face just inches away from young saeng's face.as glads look at young saeng's face,she could feel her face getting warmer.then,young saeng sat up and their heads knocked onto each other.

'OUCH!'both glads and young saeng exclaimed.

upon hearing their cries of pain,kyu jong,hyung joon and hyun joong rushed into the room.
'glads!are you okay?!'hyung joon rushed over.
'yeah,im okay.'glads replied while rubbing her forehead.
'im sorry.are you sure you are really okay?'young saeng asked while looking at glads

under young saeng's gaze,glads felt her face getting warm all over again.
'yeahhh,i....m ok...ay.'glads stuttered
'glads,why is your face so red?'hyun joong asked.
'erm..im gonna wake jung min up.'glads said and ran out of the room.

as she walked towards jung min's room,images of young saeng's face being so close to her kept flashing by.at the thought of that,she was getting dizzy.as she looked at her watch,there's only one hour left to get them ready.
'oh no,i need to stop thinking of that incident.i'll have to wake jung min up fast.'glads thought.

as she entered jung min's room,she kicked jung min immediately.
'jung min!wake up!'glads called

never did she expect jung min to slap her leg away!
'ouch!'glads shouted in pain

kyu jong,hyung joon,hyun joong and young saeng burst into laughter upon seeing that scene.waiting in anticipation,the 4 of them waited to see how is glads gonna wake jung min up.after being slapped on the leg,glads went into each of the rooms to take pillows.

'what is she gonna do with all those pillows?'hyun joong whispered to the other 3.
'no idea.'hyung joon replied with a shrug

as glads re-entered the room,both of her hands were filled with pillows.immediately,glads started throwing the pillows at jung min.
'wake up!'glads shouted
as soon as jung min felt the pillows hitting him,he sat up and took off his eye mask and ear plugs and glared at glads.
'good,you are awake.the 5 of you can start getting ready and we leave at 830am.'glads said

as glads left the room,kyu jong,young saeng,hyun joong and hyung joon stared at each other in awe.
'she actually woke jung min up using this method'hyun joong said in disbelief
'yeah.she's one brave girl.'kyu jong said in awe

on the other hand,outside the room,glads sighed in relief.
'whoa,that was scary ehh.the way jung min glared at me.'

after awhile,the 5 of them was all ready for their photoshoot.as they made their way into the car which will bring them to the photoshoot venue,glads take a look at her watch and she was relieved that she got them out of the house by 830am.

'whoa.who knows that waking them up can be so tiring.'glads thought to herself as she looked at the 5 guys playing in front of her.