24/7

24/7

chap 13

'argh!when is hyung joon and young saeng gonna stop pestering me?!!!'glads thought.

for the whole day in the company,young saeng and hyung joon had been following her around the company.instead of helping her,kyu jong,hyun joong and jung min just kept teasing her for having two bodyguards.whatever she do,hyung joon and young saeng had just sat there watching her every move,making her super uncomfortable.it was only now that she managed to get herself out of their sight all thanks to their vocal and dance practices.now she can do her work with ease,without two pair of eyes watching her.

after a few hours..

'oh?their rehearsals are ending soon.better go over now.'glads thought.

when glads reached the room,she saw kyu jong,hyun joong and jung min sitting at one corner chatting away.

'are you done?where's hyung joon and young saeng?'glads asked.
'you missed your bodyguards?'jung min smiled.
'yah!thats not how you talk to your personal assistant!'glads slapped jung min's head.
'they are still practicing.'kyu jong smiled.
'why are they so hardworking?then what are your three doing here?'glads asked.
'actually,the practice is already over.then hyung joon say he wants to practice for awhile more since you're not here yet.so young saeng heard that and he too went to practice again.'kyu jong explained.
'glads!you know what?today has been a good day for me!'jung min said happily.
'why?your practices went smoothly?'
'no!it was because no matter in vocals or dance,hyung joon and young saeng kept competing with each other.in vocal lessons,they kept going on who can hit the highest notes and..'
'ya!ya!ya!it was super exciting!it was the first time i heard hyung joon and young saeng singing super high notes!'hyun joong join in excitedly.
'and also!during dance practice,the three of us had already stop practicing because we are tired,the two of them kept going on.it was super exciting!'jung min said happily.
'it was really a good show to watch.'hyun joong said.
'kyu jong oppa,is that true?'glads asked.
*kyu jong nods.
'sigh.i get them to stop for practice and we'll go for dinner,okay?tmr there's a morning photoshoot.'
'hyung joon arh~.let's go for dinner already.'glads called out to hyung joon.

on the other hand..

'ha!glads called me out for dinner!so hyung,you can practice on your own!byee!'hyung joon said happily.

kyu jong,hyun joong and jung min had already made their way out of the room.hyung joon had skipped over to glads's side upon hearing glads's call.as hyung joon went over to hold glads's hands,suddenly,on the other side of glads,hyung joon saw young saeng holding the other hand of glads.

'heo young saeng!stop being a lightbulb!'hyung joon sulked
'glads,hyung joon,lets go for dinner!'young saeng smiled while dragging glads and hyung joon out of the room,ignoring hyung joon's protest.