24/7

24/7

chap 2

glads couldnt believe her own eyes.never did she expect that standing right in front of her will be ss501!because of the unexpected shock,she stood there,frozen on the spot with her jaw dropped open,looking like an idiot.

'i love it when they have these kind of reactions when they see us.'jung min said with a cheeky smile.
'manager hyung,how long will she take to close ?'hyun joong asked jokingly.

realising that she's looking like an idiot in front of them,glads closed immediately and smiled.

'hello,my name is glads.nice to meet you all and hope we can work well with each other'glads said.
'hello,im park jungmin!nice to meet you and im looking forward to working with you!hope that in the future,you wont be opening your mouth whenever you see us!'jung min added with a evil smile.

upon hearing that,glads blushed and wished that at that moment,the ground would open up and swallow her in as hyung joon,hyun joong,kyu jong and young saeng started laughing at jung min's comment.

'hello!im the youngest hyung joon,im looking forward to working with you too!'hyung joon said with a bright smile.
'hello!im the leader hyun joong,i'll stop the flies from flying into your mouth.'hyun joong said with a cheeky smile.
'hello!im kyu jong,nice to meet you!'kyu jong said with a bow.
'hello.im young saeng,nice to meet you.'young saeng said with a shy smile.

glads couldnt believe that she will be working with ss501 in the future.as she watched them talking to each other,she felt as if she was in a dream.

suddenly..

'ahem!im glad that you are happy with this arrangement.glads,your first job will be to wake ss501 up for a photoshoot tmr.their photoshoot starts at 9am.so you have to get them ready by 8.30am.'the manager said.
'what?!wake them up?!you didnt include this in the job scope!'glads exclaimed.
'no,its included.you have to do everything the staffs asked you to do.remember?'the manager explained.
'omg.okay then'glads said with a sigh.

as a ss501 fan,glads remembered that from watching 'thanks for waking me up',she'll have trouble waking jung min,hyun joong and young saeng up.

'oh no,how am i going to wake jung min,hyun joong and young saeng up tomorrow morning?!'glads thought.