Ch.5

Getting Friendly (previously A Friendly Wind) [Done Re-edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Hyejin brings Hyemi to her cafe as a promise to give her a look. She parked the car under the basement of the store. Hyemi is amused to see the space that can fit two cars at a time. The back door is under the basement so it's easy for the workers to going in and out without disturbing the customer. Hyemi notices there is a scooter at the corner that doesn't have a light on it. Before Hyemi can ask Hyejin about it, her sister already drags her inside. 

Hyemi gasped but follows her sister. Hyejin opens the door and no one is in the kitchen excluding someone in the refrigerator. Hyejin notices it opens meaning someone is inside the refrigerator. She walks and pats that man's shoulder. He shouts in surprise and almost dropped whatever he is holding. Hyejin laughs and that makes Hyemi giggles. She tries to not show much of her smiles 

"Noona!" the man explodes. Hyejin walks out of the refrigerator and the man follows. "Noona, what if I die because of a heart attack? Your prank, really! Won't you miss me in this cafe?" the man keeps throwing tantrum at Hyejin without realizing that Hyemi is in the same room as them. Hyejin snaps her finger and points it to Hyemi. She waves to him and the man looks at her without blinking. 

"Noona, is this my blind date?" Hyemi smiles. "Oh, she's pretty." 

"Yah! She's my sister! Hyemi!" Hyejin introduces them. "Remember yesterday my sister and my mom from London will permanently staying here from now on?" Hyejin reminds him.  

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you are my blind date. Noona always arranges it for me. I'm Jisung, by the way." Jisung reaches out his hands and Hyemi accepts it. Hyejin shakes her head. 

"Hi. I'm Hyemi." 

"Let's go, Hyemi-ah." then they get out of the kitchen and walk into the store. The front door where the customer gets in and ordered a drink or food then sits here. Hyemi can see another man is wiping the table and Hyejin is walking towards him. 

"Jaeyoung-ah!" Hyejin calls her. So this is Jaeyoung, in Hyemi's mind. A man that helps her sister last night. "How's Hyoseong last night?" 

"Rough. Heavy." Jaeyoung chuckled. Hyejin slaps his arms. "Who is that?" Jaeyoung points to Hyemi with his lips. Hyemi looks at her and smiles. 

"Hyemi, my sister." Hyemi waves her hands in shy meanwhile Jaeyoung just nods his head and moves to another table. Hyemi frown. She didn't like the cold attention from the man. He's supposed to introduce himself as Jisung did. 

"So did Hyoseong did anything last night?" Hyejin wants to know as she is worried. 

"Well, nothing. She just told me repetitively that she failed the audition. She wants to quit going to the audition and starts to find a real job." Jaeyoung stops from wiping the table and turns to face Hyejin. "I think it's time for Hyoseong Noona to really quit and find another job, Noona." Hyejin sighs. She walks to the counter and Hyemi just stands near the counter. 

"But you know how much she loves the job," Hyejin said. Jaeyoung keeps wiping another table until he is done and le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter