Ch.4

Getting Friendly (previously A Friendly Wind) [Done Re-edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi wakes up after hearing a knock on her door. Hyemi squinted her eyes when the light flash on her eyes. Hee Ae enters the room with a smile. She walks to her daughter and sits next to her. Hyemi moves closer to her mother and cuddles her. Hee Ae smiles widely. 

"How's your sleep?" Hyemi nodding her head without opens her eyes. Hee Ae pats her long hair. Hyemi hair has straight hair like her dad meanwhile Hyejin follows her wavy hair. 

"Can you wake up now? Dad almost finishes cooking us dinner." Hyemi eyes widely open when she heard dad. She gets up slowly and looks at Hee Ae. She cupped her daughter's face and pinched her cheeks. 

"Wash your face and come down." Hee Ae gets out and walks out of the room. 15 minutes later, Hyemi walks down to the kitchen and she can see Hyejin, and a man figure is tasting the dish in the kitchen. Hee Ae is preparing the dinner at the dining table. She didn't see her uncle. 

"Mom." Hyemi calls her and immediately three pairs of eyes turn to her. She paused and feels a little bit awkward to have these much attention. 

"Ahh, my daughter!" her dad walks to her and hugs her. Hyemi awkwardly hugs him back. "I miss my girl." her dad said when pulling her away from the hug. Hyemi smiles. 

"Take a seat, Hyemi-ah." Hyejin calls her. Hyemi nods and moves to the dining table. 

"Wait for a while. The dish is done." her dad let her know. Hyejin scoffs. 

"Done? You almost burn the chicken, dad." her dad, Hyo Seob shush Hyejin and back to cooking. Hyejin giggles and take a seat next to Hyemi. Hyemi looks at her for a while before Hyejin winks at her. 

"How's your sleep?" 

"Good. I sleep well." Hyemi said. 

"Good." Hyejin gets up again and walks to her father. After 5 minutes, the dinner is ready on the dining table. Hyemi gasped looking at the dishes. There is a lot of dishes for four people. 

"Welcome home honey!" Hyo Seob starts the speech. Hyejin claps her hands and Hyemi smiles widely. Hee Ae smiles shyly. 

"Thank you! I miss you and Hyejin so much." Hee Ae said. Hyo Seob grabs Hee Ae's hands and holds it. Hyemi looks at the affections and moves the gaze to her mother's expression. Now she understands that her mom wants to be with her husband and daughter. A whole family living a house as a normal family. 

"Hyemi?" Hyo Seob calls her. She hums to answer the call. "Do you like chicken?" 

"Oh, it's better than mom." Hyemi answer in-jokes. They all laugh excluding Hee Ae that shows her gasping expression. 

"How dare you." Hee Ae said in a teasing tone. "I'm not gonna cook for you anymore." 

"It's okay. I have a dad now." Hyemi said. Hyejin claps her hands. Hyo Seob stands up proudly. 

"Come here, my daughter." Hyemi gets up and runs to her dad hugs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter