Ch.13

Getting Friendly (previously A Friendly Wind) [Done Re-edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half an hour after the call, Jaeyoung arrived at the house. Hyejin introduces Jaeyoung to her mother as they never meet before. Hyejin teases Jaeyoung about Hyemi as she knows that they both share the same feelings. That's what Jaeyoung told her the other day. He looks down with shyness. Hyejin slaps his shoulder and Jaeyoung whines.

"Her bedroom is at the end of the hallway. You can go there. I'll wait here." Jaeyoung looks up and turns back to Hyejin. He nods his head. Hyejin asks him a favor to persuades Hyemi from leaving. Jaeyoung also didn't want Hyemi to leave as they just discover each other feelings. He wants to do a lot of things with Hyemi. He reached the door at the end of the hallway and knocks the door. Then the door opens and Hyemi is shocked to see Jaeyoung in front of her bedroom. 

"Jaeyoung-ah." Jaeyoung waves his hands nervously. "What are you doing here?" Jaeyoung bites his lips. 

"Well, I came here to meet you." he lied. Hyemi frowns. "Yesterday you said you want to leave and I keep thinking the whole day. I-"

"Stop!" Hyemi cuts him and drags him to her bedroom. She closed the door and drag her to the window seat and they sit there. Hyemi looks at him. Jaeyoung takes her hands and rubbing it. 

"Hyemi-ah." Jaeyoung looks up and touches her face. He cupped her cheeks and Hyemi leans to that hand. "Can you not leave?" Hyemi looks at him and frowns. She looks out with her tears to fill the eyes already. 

"We just getting started. I mean, we are not even officially yet but you have to stay for us to stay official." Jaeyoung uses his words. Hyemi looks at him and sighs. 

"My flight is tonight, Jaeyoung-ah." Jaeyoung looks shocks. Did Hyejin know about this? How about her parents. He frowns and gets up from the sits. Hyemi tries to hold his hand. 

"Noona know about this?" Hyemi shakes her head. 

"I'm just going to leave. I don't need anyone's permission. I already booked my ticket yesterday for morning flight but things happened and I missed it. But I already booked a new one. I won't miss it this time." Hyemi gets up and walks to her bed. Jaeyoung ruffles his hair. 

"Jaeyoung-ah." 

"You want to leave me? You want to live alone in London?" Jaeyoung starts to sound disappointed. Hyemi sighs. 

"London feel more home to me, Jaeyoung-ah." 

"But you've been here more than a month. Don't you feel like this is your home now?" Hyemi flips her hair. 

"It feels more like visiting rather than coming back. Yes, I born here but I grew up in London." Hyemi gets up from the bed and moves away from Jaeyoung. He stares at her in disbelief. 

"But your family is here, Hyemi-ah." 

"My friends are in London." Hyemi straight away said that in his face. Jaeyoung faces become cold and he clenched his fist. 

"Your ex-boyfriend is in London." Hyemi squinted her eyes. She's trying to figure out the meaning of that and when she did, she chuckled. She walks to Jaeyoung and holds his hands. 

"Jaeyoung-ah, I don't have any more feeling with him. I'm over him, Jaeyoung-ah." 

"Then stay. I'll trust you then." Hyemi stunned with his play to get her staying. Hye looks away again and pushes him aside. "If you do then, we can be together Hyemi-ah." 

"We can do long-distance relationships, right?" Hyemi said it. Jaeyoung shakes his head. 

"I don't want a long-distance relationship. I don't know if you are loyal to me or even coming back here."

"Let's trust each other. I'll be loyal and so do you." Hyemi put her hands on her waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter