Ch.3

Getting Friendly (previously A Friendly Wind) [Done Re-edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi drags her luggage towards the door. She turned back to look for the last time. This time, she can feel that she's going to leave this house for a long time. When last week, her mom told them that they will fly back to Korea this week, her heartache. She starts to meet up with her friends and tell them about the news. They are all sad but she promises that she will come back and have a reunion with them. She quits her job within a week and her boss didn't like it even though the reason is a sold reason. 

Johnny did disturb her again but when she told her that she is really leaving for South Korea, since then Johnny didn't call or wait for her at the apartment lobby. She's missing him but he needs to change for himself. He used to be so smart, so sharp and so caring with her. But after college, he changes to trying hard to be so cool, trying hard to blend with any famous club that mostly the member is an attention seeker. Hyemi worried about him but after what had happened, she just let him go. 

"Hyemi?" her mom is calling her. Hyemi turns to her mom and smiles. "Come on. The taxi is waiting." Hyemi nods and closed the door behind her. She locked the house and give the key to her mother. 

"We will come back right?" Hyemi asks her mom. Hee Ae pats her back. 

"We will come back with Hyejin and your father." Hyemi nods and they moved downstairs. The taxi already waits for them. The four luggage is a drag to the taxi and the driver helps them to place in the boot. Then the taxi driver drives them to the airport and they get down. After four hours of spending time at the airport, finally, their flight is here and they took off to South Korea. 

After almost 13 hours in the flight, they finally arrived in South Korea. After collecting their luggage, they walk to the exit door where everyone is leaving. Hee Ae wears her spectacle for her whenever to read or to find something. Hyemi looks at her mom. 

"Who are you looking for?" Hyemi asks. Hee Ae smiles when she found a familiar face. She walks to that person and leaving Hyemi looking confused. Hee Ae taps the person's shoulder and he turns around. The person smiles brightly. 

"Noona!" Hee Ae hugs him. Hyemi recognized that person. It is Hee Ae's younger brother, Byung Mo. Her uncle. Hyemi pushes the trolley that has their luggage to them and smiling at her uncle.

"Byungmo samchun." it's her turn to be hug by her uncle. 

"Are you here alone?" Hee Ae asks him. 

"No. Hyejin is here too. She went to the bathroom, she said." Hee Ae nodded. Suddenly, Hyemi feels nervous about meeting her sister for the first time after 2 years. Hyemi stares at the siblings. Hea Ae keeps talking Byung Mo, asking about his current life. Byung Mo is 5 years younger than her mother. He hasn't yet get married. He used to fell in love and almost engaged with a woman by she left her with someone else in the year of 30. Until now, he didn't meet up with anyone else. That's what her mother told her. Hyemi scans his appearance and he looks manly. His style is on point and didn't look like he had any flaws. 

While Hyemi keeps making a judgment towards her uncle, someone is tapping her shoulder and she turned her head only to found out that her sister is smiling brightly at her. Hyemi freezes. 

"Hi!" she hugs her happily and almost makes Hyemi slips from the trolley that she holds. Hee Ae and Byung Mo heard Hyejin's voice and turned around. Hyejin then moves to her mother after pinched Hyemi's cheeks. 

"Omma!" Hyejin said loudly. Hee Ae's eyes rounded from shy. Byung Mo shakes his head. Hyemi turns to look at Hyejin and she's a wonder how can that elder is always bright every time they meet?

"How are you?" Hyejin asks her. Hee Ae softly brushes her daughter's shoulder-length hair. 

"I'm fine, my dear. How about you?" 

"I'm great. I miss you!" she kisses Hee Ae. Hyemi clears her throats softly. "Okay, let's go. You guys mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter