Ch.9

Getting Friendly (previously A Friendly Wind) [Done Re-edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi walks into the cafe with a big box on her hands. The box is quite big that she needs to use both of her hands. The content is not that heavy but not that light either. Hyemi opens the back door by bending her knee for her hands to reach the doorknob. Then she opens the door but the door seems swings open widely easily. It surprised her but what makes her even surprise is that Jaeyoung is opening the door. 

"Jaeyoung-ah," she whines to him. Jaeyoung gets the hint and urgently takes the box away from her. Hyemi smiles in relief.

"Are you okay?" he asks. Hyemi nods and steps inside. Jaeyoung takes the box and puts it at the where the stock supposed to be. Then he turns to Hyemi and takes her arms to check if she is okay. That action makes Hyemi jolted out a bit. 

"Are you okay?" he asks again and their eyes meet each other. They froze and Hyemi pushes him away. Jaeyoung cleared his throat and stepping out from the kitchen. She put her hands on her chest as it seems her heart feels like jumping out from her body. She walks out of the store and walks around the place for a walk. For her to get out every thought in her mind about Jaeyoung. 

For Jaeyoung, after the awkward situation, he can't focus on his job. He have to sits down and cleared his thoughts. He take a deep breath before continue working. That kind of relief helps him and he's back to normal. But his breath getting heavy when he sees Hyemi from outside the cafe. She's walking around with her cream color long dress and varsity to cover the upper body. The three stripes brand sandal that she's wearing, complete the look. She's a beauty, he thoughts. When she's gone from his sight, he immediately realizes the thoughts and grunts. He walks back to the kitchen and holds his head. 

Miyoung that coming out from the bathroom, watching him weirdly. She knows her twins is in trouble and she coming over to him. He is shocked to feel the touch from Miyoung cold hands. 

"What's up?" Miyoung asks and Jaeyoung nervously shakes his head. Miyoung looks at him with a suspicious eyes and pinched his arms. "Tell me now or you'll die." she keeps pinching him everywhere and Jaeyoung tries to run away from her. During the run, the back door suddenly opens and he almost bumps into Hyemi. He hugs Hyemi and swings her so that she won't fall. Miyoung is shocked and covers . Both of them didn't fall down on the ground but instead fall down on the bench next to the door. Their face is an inch closer. 

"Oh my god! I'm sorry Hyemi-ah." Miyoung moves to them and grabs her. Their eye contact break and Jaeyoung is still in that position. Hyemi looks at Miyoung and nervously giggled. "I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" 

"No, I'm fine. Are you okay?" Hyemi changes the subject. 

"I'm good. I'm going back to work. Sorry, Hyemi-ah." Miyoung said and slap her twins shoulder then walks out from the kitchen. Hyemi turns around and see Jaeyoung rubbing his shoulder. 

"I'm going back home but Hyejin Unni's car is not outside." Hyemi said to Jaeyoung. He t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter