Ch.10

Getting Friendly (previously A Friendly Wind) [Done Re-edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi steps inside the house as her sister drop her and she left to the cafe. When she steps in, she heard a giggling voice. Hyemi looks around and sees the door of study room of her dad is open. She sees a woman that she's sees before sitting on the table while cover for laughing. She knocks the door and opens the door slowly. Her dad and Jung Ah is surprised to see Hyemi. Jung Ah steps down from the table and looks at her nervously. 

"Oh Hyemi-ah. I thought you at the cafe." her dad said. Hyemi sense something's wrong. She frowns and squinted her eyes. 

"I thought you at the office." Hyemi said. Her voice makes Jung Ah feels nervous. Hyo Seob chuckled and walks to her daughter. 

"We had a meeting around here so-"

"Is that a reason if everytime Hyejin comes home without notice?" Hyemi asks his dad with a accuse tone voice. Hyo Seob is surprised. He's taken aback with the accusation. Hyemi looks at Jung Ah. 

"How long have you been together?" Jung Ah steps forward. 

"Hyemi-ah, this is just a misunderstanding. We really here because we had a meeting around here." Jung Ah speaks out makes Hyemi glares at her. Hyo Seob hold her arms. 

"It's true, Hyemi-ah." 

"Then what you are both doing in this room?" Hyemi pull away her arms. Hyo Seob turns around and take a vinyl CD that she knows it's one of her dad collection. 

"I'm showing her this. This is the latest one I bought." Hyo Seob explains to her. 

"He just want to show off." Jung Ah tries to make a joke here. Hyemi gritted her teeth. "And we are actually waiting for your mom. We all are going out for lunch." Jung Ah continues. Hyemi frowns and looks back at the door. 

"Do you want to join us?" Jung Ah walks closer to her. 

"If it's true mom is upstairs, then you guys must be thrilling to do this behind her." Hyemi turns her head to face Hyo Seob and Jung Ah. Both of their face is stunned. Hyemi smirks. "So you really cheat on mom with your colleague?" Hyemi stares at Hyo Seob. Hyo Seob face looks mad.

"Jung. Hye. Mi!" Hyo Seob yelled he name. Hyemi jumped out in shock. This is the first time she sees her dad look mad and his face is red. Usually, he is a calm man. Hyemi starts to feeling nervous but she keeps her stand. 

"Which one is the true?" Hyemi keeps asking. 

"Hyemi-ah, your dad and I are just a longtime friend. We are not like what you thought we are." Jung Ah said. A minute later, Hee Ae appeared at the door with her trying to wear an earring in her ear. She must heard the yelling from Hyo Seob.

"Yeobo, what-" Hee Ae is suprised to see Hyemi and when she looks at her husband, Hyo Seob looks mad. Hee Ae walks in and Jung Ah step backwards to give the family a space. "What happened? Yeobo? Hyemi-ah?" Hyemi didn't want to say anything. 

"Unni, Hyemi think I and Hyo Seob oppa in a relationship behind you." Hee Ae is surprised. She covers

"Hyemi-ah." 

"Omma! This is a second time I found them both in a house. Isn't it strange? They look closer. And they always have a same reason saying that they had a meeting nearby so that's why they are here." Hyemi frustrated telling her mother. "And... why is Jung Ah-ssi sitting on the table like she's flirting with dad?" Hyemi glares at Jung Ah. She gasped by the accusation. 

"Hyemi-ah!" Hee Ae shouts her name too. Hyemi looks at her mom, shocked. "I know who is Jung Ah. She's not like that. You are being so disrepectful to Appa and Jung Ah. Apologize now!" Hyemi can feels that her chest stuffed. Her eyes fills with tears now. She looks at Hyo Seob and Jung Ah then running out from the room. 

"Jung Hyemi!" Hee Ae calls her but she ignore it. She walks out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter