Ch.1

Getting Friendly (previously A Friendly Wind) [Done Re-edit]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi is running out of the two-story house and when she almost reaches the gate, his boyfriend, Johnny is chasing her. She wipes her tears that overflow on her face. Johnny grabs her shoulder and turns her around. She's almost fall but Johnny catches her before she ever flips back. Hyemi pushes him and starts to pound on his chest. 

"What the is that Johnny!" she yelled at him with sobs. Johnny felt guilty. He bites his lips. He knows his faults right now. 

"Hyemi, I'm so sorry. But-" he tries to hold her but she pushes him away. Hyemi sighs. 

"Let's break up, Johnny. I can't stand with you anymore." she glares at him. Johnny looks at her with sorry eyes. She just caught Johnny kissing another girl, that she didn't know who in his house. 

"Hyemi, please don't," Johnny begs. 

"I'm done!" Hyemi pushes him for the last one before stepping out of the property. She gets in her car and drives until reach a place where she can find peace. A place on top of the hill. The sun is almost set so it's perfect for Hyemi. 

Hyemi meets Johnny in high school and during their graduation day, Johnny asks her to be his girlfriend. Hyemi said yes as she also likes him. Their relationship going stronger until college when she caught Johnny slept on the bed with a girl. She went to the boy's dorm just to check him up because he told her on the phone that he is sick so she was worried. When she opened the door, she gasped as she saw Johnny is cuddling with the girl. 

Hyemi grabs a bottle of water and splashes on their face. Johnny woke up in shock and the girl rise up from the bed. Hyemi's chest went up and down, trying to hold her breath. Johnny is so shocked that he pushes the girl out of the bed. Hyemi left the dorm and didn't talk with Johnny for a month. She asked for a breakup but Johnny ignored it. He tried to persuade her but it didn't work for a month. Until Johnny suddenly submitted to the hospital due to an accident. Hyemi rushes to the hospital and accompanies him for a week. They made up in the hospital and getting back together. After that, Johnny didn't do anything bad for their relationship anymore and they graduated together. After almost 10 years of relationship, Johnny was getting bored and have been in an affair with a girl from his office. Hyemi didn't know that until today. He didn't expect any guest and he regretted it now. 

Hyemi walks back to her car and drives away. She gets back to her apartment that has been her house since day 1 in London with her mother. Hyemi unlocks the door with her key and walks in. 

"I'm home!" Hyemi said. No reply meaning her mom hasn't come back from her office. Hyemi sighs and walks to her bedroom. She throws her phone on the bed and strips herself to take a shower. In the shower, she can hear her phone ringing but she just ignored it. After a shower, she moves to the closet to take her pajamas set. She wears them and lays on her bed. She checks her phone and the caller is Johnny. Hyemi scoffs and deletes all the chats with Johnny. She deletes all the pictures with him without hesitation. She then moves to her study table and opens her laptop. Johnny's pictures can be seen in layouts as her desktop background. Hyemi starts to tear up. She bravely opens the gallery and deletes all the pictures of him. Every picture. It's like 10 years memories are swiped up. 

Hyemi sighs in relief and walks to the kitchen to make herself some dinner. It's a usual routine for her. Her mother is busy managing a business with her business partner in London. They moved here because of her job as well. She follows her because at that moment, she still needs her mother and her sister, Hyemi stays with her father in South Korea. 

Then she takes her dinner to the living room. She opens the TV and starts to watch her favorite TV shows while eating dinner. At about 9 PM, she heard a door opens. Hyemi rise up from her seat and peeked from the wall. 

"I'm home." her mother let her know. Hyemi walks to her mother with her arms crossed. Her mom looks at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter