Test

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I still think you shouldn't go with him." 

Wonshik said, sulking and looking grumpy. 

He was against the idea of hakyeon going with that cruel man who was threatening him, the man was a jerk and hakyeon shouldn't be livving with him, let alone marrying him.

Wonshik really hated taekwoon's guts and he hated himself more because he could do nothing to help his dear friend .

"it's my baby we're talking about Wonshik, I can't risk it, what if I lose the case and lose my little sunshine?  You know I cannot leave without him."

Hakyeon said to convince his friend as he had the baby in his arms, and his suitcase beside his feet.

"plus my chances in this is so limited, taekwoon's family is the richest family of whole country he has so many power to beat me down, I can't risk it, when he has the upper hand."

Hakyeon said as he put his hand on Wonshik's shoulder. 

"thank you so much for letting us stay with you."

"anything for you yeonie,  just call me if that hurts you I'll kick his ."

Hakyeon chuckled but he nodded anyways.

"don't worry we'll be fine, he said it himself that our marriage is just on the papers, each one will live his own life."

"we'll be going now."

"let me get your suitcase. "

 

Hakyeon exited the apartment first with jinwoo in his hold and wonshik went next carrying hakyeon's suitcase.

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

"he was seriously sending draggers towards me with his eyes."

Taekwoon said as he frowned over the memory of minutes ago, when wonshik was trying to murder him through his eyes.

 

Hakyeon's friend kept looking at him all the time with this threatening eyes that send goosebumps over taekwoon's skin, like taekwoon have done some unforgivable crime.

Taekwoon was wondering why he did that, it wasn't like taekwoon was taking his friend to execution, he was just offering them free food and place to stay.

Hopefully they said goodbye to wonshik and now were in car as taekwoon drove them to their destination.

"you're stealing his friend, also that friend's child, that's why."

Hakyeon looked at jinwoo who was sleeping soundly with the pacifier in his mouth, when he said the word child, then he continued. 

"he has every right to look at you like that." 

Then hakyeon slowly pulled the pacifier out of his son's mouth, hopefully jinwoo kept on sleeping without even budging.

"hey, I'm not stealing you and jinhoo."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter