New Home

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When the car was parked in line near taekwoon's other cars, both taekwoon and hakyeon get out of it, ready to head inside .

"follow me."

And hakyeon did, since it was his first time coming to taekwoon's place, and he was unfamiliar with the area, he had no choice but to follow that arrogant excuse of a human, he got his bags and suitcase and followed taekwoon. 

Taekwoon walked first and hakyeon was behind him, he looked around the place as he walked, it was big hakyeon had to admit, almost as big as taekwoon's parents mansion, there were maids and other workers in every corner, they all bowed respectfully to them as taekwoon and him walked by them, hakyeon answered them with a slight bow or tilting of his head but taekwoon seemed to pay them no mind, ignoring their greetings and to hakyeon it showed how much of a jerk his husband was, hakyeon's face cringed at the word husband, how he hated the fact that taekwoon was his husband, he wished it would be only a nightmare and everything would stop when he woke up. 

 

Hakyeon was in awe as he looked, but he wasn't shook, since he kinda was expecting it, as he already knew taekwoon was rich, it wasn't a big suprise, but still hakyeon was amazed by everything.

Shaking his head, hakyeon tried to get rid of disturbing thoughts, because what's good about all the fanciest stuff and an anonymously big place when their owner was a total ?

Well, at least hakyeon wasn't interested in either of them.

 

"you could have helped me ."

 

Hakyeon whined when he saw the staircase on their way, his bags were all so heavy and hakyeon was slowly getting out of breath, his feet hurt too.

"sorry babe, I'm a bit busy."

Taekwoon said smiling fakely and hakyeon frowned, making a face like what was he talking about? 

"how exactly are you busy? You're doing practically nothing!"

Hakyeon stopped, looking at taekwoon's figure as he walked up the stairs, a frown still on his face.

 

"I'm busy escorting you to your room sweatheart."

Taekwoon half yelled from upstairs.

"escorting my , bastard."

Hakyeon nagged as he carried the heavy stuff upstairs with difficulty. 

 

Taekwoon was holding up the door to a room which hakyeon assumed might be his when hakyeon reached.

Panting heavly hakyeon walked up to him.

 

"this is your room, if you need anything you can ask the maids, but remember they only work from 6 am to 6 pm, at night the mansion is free of workers."

 

"ok."

Hakyeon answered shortly as he wasn't interested in talking with taekwoon anymore. 

He closed the door when taekwoon finally walked away and he went to unpack his and jinwoo's clothes and other belongings. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________

 

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon kicked the sheets in annoyance when he heard someone knocking his door.

He just went to bed to try to relax his body after the tiring work of unpacking,  and now they wouldn't let him stay still for a min.

" this life."

Hakyeon cursed to himself as he walked to open the door, it was open but hakyeon preferred people not coming inside yet since his room was a bit messy, so he went to open it personally instead of telling the person behind door to come in.

 

Hakyeon saw taekwoon was behind the door when he opened it.

"let's have dinner and then we go after jinwoo."

"ok, I'm ready."

 

With a nod of his head hakyeon followed taekwoon to dining table for dinner.

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon rushed to mrs jung's side as soon as he saw jinwoo in her arms, it was only about six hours of separation but still hakyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter