After Come

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sunrays were piercing through the widow, traveling around the room and landing on the two couples sleeping on their bed.

The pair sleeping on the huge bed were completely oblivious of their surroundings and the gossips going on around the big house.

Every servant in the big mansion were now talking about the two masters sleeping in the same room and same bed, from the cook to the gardener.

But no one, litterly no one, had the enough guts to step in and wake them up, even though it was time for them to leave the bed and start their day.

 

As result, when the first one, it was hakyeon, opened his eyes the sun was in the middle of sky and the clock showed: 12;15. 

Pretty late for a morning person like hakyeon who also had a son that needed to be fed earlier than 12 o'clock. 

But for a special day like this it didn't matter as jinwoo wasn't around, and considering hakyeon's worn out body, the extra rest was very needed. 

Hakyeon tried to look around the unfamiliar place that wasn't where he usually opened his eyes, it wasn't his room, but hakyeon knew the room, it was taekwoon's. 

Tilting his head to the side, hakyeon's eyes landed first on taekwoon's upper body, which lead to his eyes widening immediately in no time.

What the hell was this? 

Hakyeon tried to question himself but his head hurt and he couldn't think properly, only the images of their last night activities came to his mind, which weren't even clear enough to lead to something logical.

Even though, hakyeon knew it was absurd to expect logical acts from a person who drank almost two whole bottle of alcohol. 

Hakyeon wasn't sure about other things, but he knew he did something stupid last night, doing intimate stuff with taekwoon, that was one true fact hakyeon knew.

Using his arms as an anchor, hakyeon tried to sit up on the bed, his body was sore, his back and waist hurt and his head was throbbing from drinking too much, it was a hard job to move but hakyeon successed in the end.

Taekwoon stirred from all the cracking sounds of bed and mattress dipping on hakyeon's side, but didn't wake up though.

 

Hakyeon sighed, he had to wake his stupid husband himself if taekwoon wasn't to wake up on his own and kick him out of the room.

 

Hakyeon understood taekwoon didn't deserve to be kicked out, last nights events weren't entirely his fault, Hakyeon remembered how much he wanted it as much as taekwoon did, whatever happened, hakyeon wanted it and let it take place, but right now hakyeon was regretting ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter