Hopeless

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taekwoon groaned loudly in annoyance as his face showed how hopeless and pathetic he felt.

Looking at his face in the mirror of their bathroom, taekwoon wanted to cry at seeing how stupidly helpless his face looked like.

As new as this expression was to him, it was annoyingly bothersome too.

 

No one would imagine that, the great Jung Taekwoon would experience something like this too, growing up as the heir to the richest family of seoul, and even the whole South Korea, taekwoon never lacked anything, he wanted something and every one knew he would somehow get it, whether it being himself who got it or the staff being the ones to bring it to him.

Having everything within his reach, little taekwoon grow up to be a selfish and arrogant man, over the years he got himself a reputation of a heartless playboy, peveryone thought of him as a firm and cruel playboy, the one who made every girl and boy in the city cry and almost never cried himself.

So after years of living a life of a carefree person now taekwoon was faced with something new, and this face that was looking back at him in the mirror was definitely new and beyond his imagination. 

.

 

Taekwoon shook his head to get rid of disturbing thoughts as he remembered he could still figure something out before everything gets out of his hold, he wanted to stay hopefull, even though it was not much of an easy job.

 

His family was one of richest in city and they owened the biggest entertainment company, and lots of other holdings and taekwoon being the only son, was the only rightful heir and he would inhert all the wealth that belonged to his father. 

That was what taekwoon always believed was true and about to happen.

And because of that belief he didn't give a about anything in life as he always told his friends, he spent all his life selfishly thinking about nothing but his own joy.

And as for that reason he never bothered to find a financial resource, he just ed around with lots of different boys and girl, and broke their heart eventually. 

 

But since a month ago, the biggest problem in taekwoon's entire life, happened. 

His father wanted a grandchild from him, the old man told taekwoon that he'd dump taekwoon from his mansion and company if the latter didn't settled down with loving wife and the upcoming children.

Of course taekwoon could understand his father's desire for having offspring, taekwoon always thought about having a son or maybe a dauther to be the next Jung generation's heir, but the problem was he thought of it happening as the time he was thirty-nine or forty, definitely not now or anytime soon.

Although taekwoon never imagined a wife beside himself to bring him a child, taekwoon wouldn't trade his freedom and happiness for anything, a wife would be too much of bothersome and taekwoon had zero percent interest in settling down. 

He was planning to hire a girl or a boy to carry his child for him, not to forget when he was forty.

But, recently his father had been bugging taekwoon about the matter so much, that taekwoon was getting so done with the whole grandchildren thing.

 

 

 

 

 

Since the problem coming along, taekwoon hadn't had a great beauty night with any boy or girl, not that he didn't sleep with any one, he did many people in that period of time but he couldn't do it with the maximum joy, there was always this bothering feeling in the corner of his heart that prevented taekwoon from enjoying it fully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter