The Party

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While yawning tiredly, hakyeon exited his room, heading downstairs to the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

With his eyes half open, hakyeon walked down the stairs. 

Even though he just got up from sleep, his eyes were aching, and he was yawning all the time, like he didn't sleep at all, but the fact was that hakyeon lacked of sleep, jinwoo was crying the entire last night, and hakyeon had to stay up to hold him, give him medicine and rub his tummy from time to time to ease his pain, so he didn't get much of sleep overall. 

Even though this was happening each night for a week in a row, hakyeon wasn't getting used to that, the same tiring feeling was there every morning when hakyeon opened his eyes and hakyeon waz admiting that it felt terrible. 

 

 

Fortunately, taekwoon was there with hakyeon too, helping him out with taking care of their son, he held jinwoo when hakyeon was tired, rocking him from side to side.

Hakyeon really appreciated his acts, taekwoon was so much of help which hakyeon badly needed.

Even though it was out of taekwoon's character to care for any one, he still showed up every night at hakyeon's door to hold jinwoo and help hakyeon and hakyeon was so thankful again. 

It was feeling weird for hakyeon to see that taekwoon apeared at his room each night, knowing it was so unlike him to do so, but hakyeon didn't say anything, because he wasn't against it, he just couldn't believe that someone like taekwoon would do something like caring for his child.

But maybe taekwoon had changed since the last hakyeon saw him in past, back in those days taekwoon was a selfish bastard that never cared about other people's wellbeing, but now as shocking as it was, he cared about his son's pain.

Also from what hakyeon remembered, all that taekwoon cared about, was finding innocent boys to play with, wheter it'd be their body or heart, but ever since hakyeon moved in taekwoon's mansion he never saw any boys coming in there, and taekwoon was always with jinwoo and him at nights so he couldn't have gone after them ether.

Hakyeon was coming to a conclusion that maybe taekwoon had really changed.

 

 

 

_____________________

 

 

 

 

After breakfast, hakyeon was ready to go after his baby, he stood up from his chair turning to leave, he missed jinwoo's cute lovely face.

But a maid came to him before he could exit the place.

"sir, Mrs Jung is here."

She said.

"oh mom is here? Ok I'll go to her, please go tell jaemin to bring jinwoo to us."

Hakyeon turned to head to the main living room to greet his mother in law, there he could see his baby too.

 

 

"hello mom."

Hakyeon smiled, happy to see her again, he approached her to welcome her with a kiss on her cheek, and she did the same too, with the same happy smile on her face.

"please sit down."

 

Right after that they sat down, jaemin joined them, bringing jinwoo with her.

"he had his milk already, hakyeon sshi."

After giving jinwoo to his mom, she said and after a  bow she left those two alone.

Seeing jinwoo's adorable face, mrs jung smiled, her grandchild was so cute.

" please give him to me I missed him a lot."

And hakyeon obbeyed, putting jinwoo in her embrace.

Mrs jung felt her heart flatter when she had her grandchild in her embrace, she loved holding little jinwoo so much.

 

"Aigoo my cute boy."

Hakyeon could see that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter