Meeting

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hakyeon took a deep breath before exiting the car, carrying jinwoo with himself, taekwoon closed the door he was holding afterwards and headed to walk first and guid hakyeon inside where he grew up in. 

Hakyeon followed behind taekwoon, he was so damn nervous about the meeting ahead, after all he was going to meet up with mr and mrs Jung.

Who actually happened to be hakyeon's supposed husband's parent, hakyeon and taekwoon basically married this morning,  since they both wanted it calm and without reporters catching their every movement in their cameras, they were a married couple now and taekwoon's parents were legally hakyeon's in laws.

Just the thought of having to meet up with your in laws for the first time was stressful enough, and now having to hide their grandchild for near a year was adding more to it.

Hopefully jinwoo was silently watching around as they made their way to the big building inside, appearantly the trees and different kinds of plants and flowers were interesting enough for jinwoo to not make a sound and hakyeon was thankful of that, he didn't want to deal with a crying kid right now.

 

When they were right infront of the big door of mansion, hakyeon took another deep breath as taekwoon was opening the door.

Taekwoon stepped inside first and hakyeon along with jinwoo entered after him.

"oh my dear god, look who's here, my boy."

A middle-aged women, who appearantly was taekwoon's mom, came in their way and greeted them.

Honest to be said, she looked quite young to be taekwoon's mom, hakyeon thought.

She kissed taekwoon's cheek as a greeting and taekwoon smiled in answer.

"hello mom."

Taekwoon said back warmly.

hakyeon felt a little bit better to see how kindly and warmly she was acting, she looked pretty happy to see them and hakyeon was glad she did, she was making it easier for hakyeon.

"you must be hakyeon, it's so nice to meet you and welcome to our home my dear."

She said while smiling widely and hakyeon smiled back, feeling happy to be welcomed so warmly by her, at first he was afraid that she might not like him or maybe think he was too poor or had low class for taekwoon's family, but she accepted him and jinwoo so warmly that all the worries went away.

 

"oh my god, and this is jinwoo, he's so cute oh my I can't believe my taekwoon has a cute son like him."

She seemed to like jinwoo so much cause she was literally fangirling over him.

Hakyeon watched as Mrs jung leaned forward to kiss jinwoo's cheek, while smiling in happiness .

This reaction was exatly what hakyeon was hoping for and he couldn't be more thankful.

Jinwoo in other hand seemed to really like his grandmoms affection as he giggled cutely while she was kissing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter