Peace

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung taekwoon was nothing more than an .

He had been An before, and he was an now too, he was the definition of the word if you asked hakyeon, nothing new here, and it wasn't like hakyeon didn't know it either, he knew it pretty well, he had understood it with his whole being when he got pregnant with jinwoo and shared the news of it with taekwoon, taekwoon's reaction back then was a good proof to that. 

The hurt taekwoon caused to him back then wasn't something that could be defined by words, taekwoon literally scarred him, stabbed him in the heart so deep, and more importantly when hakyeon was expecting none of that, for someone like hakyeon who was deeply in love with his boyfriend it was hard to be dumped by him.

When they started dating, taekwoon said he was serious, he said he was attracted to hakyeon and wasn't going to leave him, he sweet talked hakyeon that they could last forever. 

Hakyeon had already heard about taekwoon's reputation of being a playboy, but taekwoon said otherwise, he said hakyeon was different from others, and hakyeon believed what they had was different, many called him a stupid boy for falling for a playboy's tricks and believing his words, but hakyeon had already fallen for him that he was deaf to their words.

 

Hakyeon trusted taekwoon and gave him all his heart, but eventually he ended up losing trust in him, having his heart broken by taekwoon along the way. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flash back :

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon was nervous, there was a storm going on in his heart, a feeling like the really worst thing was going to happen, but he wasn't sure about that feeling being actually true, because something really bad had already happened, and nothing worse could happen! 

Hakyeon just realized he was pregnant and what worse can happen now?

Not that he didn't like to have a baby, he always dreamed of being pregnant and giving birth to a beautiful baby, but it was for when he was married and years older, not now when it was just too soon for that, hakyeon was still studying, and definitely not ready for raising a child.

Not to mention that hakyeon was totally unaware of taekwoon's idea on this matter.

 

This morning when hakyeon was visiting the doctor for what he guessed would be a just simple bug messing up with his body, hakyeon found out something much more important than a bug was going on in his body, and all when hakyeon had no idea about it.

There was a baby in his stomach that was messing up with his body, no bugs.

 

And now hakyeon was basically freaking out! 

He hadn't planned for this and wasn't ready at all, he was a student for god's sake, he didn't even have a job, how could he become a parent?

And hakyeon chose not to even think about his age, he didn't want another to be added to the list of his worries. 

 

Hakyeon was literally panicking and couldn't calm down, he was terrified.

But one thing that was good enough to make hakyeon feel better was knowing the fact that taekwoon was the father.

Hakyeon didn't know what he would do if his boyfriend wasn't someone as understanding as taekwoon, the latter was basically perfect and hakyeon was so thankful about that, well there was still a tiny bit of anxiety bugging him, a feeling that taekwoon might not want this or worse leave him, but hakyeon chose to stay hopefull because he believed in his boyfriend.

Also he didn't have to worry about him being a jobless mother because taekwoon could afford everything for them.

Well it might be a bit too much to ask taekwoon about this whole, but hakyeon wasn't going to force taekwoon to marry him or something, he just wanted the latter to be there for him and the baby, being a source of safety and peace was all hakyeon would ask.

Taekwoon would be there for them, but hakyeon was still panicking. 

The whole idea of having a baby seemed so terrifying to him.

Hakyeon wished taekwoon was there with him to comfort him, and help him out of his misery. 

He just missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter