Happiness

The Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One year later.

 

 

 

 

 

"DADDY... Daddy..." 

 

Taekwoon heard the high-pitched screams of his son, calling him, as soon as he stepped inside his sweety home. 

 

Little wobbly steps made their to the tall man, running to his daddy with arms wide open, asking him to lift him up.

Taekwoon gladly obeyed, and hugged the little body, lifting him off of the ground, he immediately landed a sweet kiss on the soft cheek, as jinwoo giggled, circling his short arms around his daddy's neck.

Jinwoo felt happy seeing his handsome daddy after missing him for  long hours he's been at work.

Taekwoon too missed his son, but sadly he had  work to do, so he had to be away from his family.

 

Finally after many years, taekwoon could understand the meaning of happiness, now taekwoon knew this was how feeling happy felt.

After years of seeking comfort in the arms of stragers in the darkness of nights, now taekwoon knew he could find none there.

Because happiness was far from there, it was here with hakyeon and jinwoo, taekwoon felt happy here with his little family. 

 

"welcome back babe."

 

Hakyeon said with a sweet warm smile portraying his face, as he came out of the kitchen, he was in the middle of cooking but that could wait, while he was welcoming his husband who just got home.

Ever since they moved out of their previous mansion, settling in a smaller apartment with three bedrooms, all the house chores and cooking were on them, since they didn't have any maids doing that for them, things were different now.

Taekwoon didn't like the idea when hakyeon suggested they should move to a smaller place, with no maids or servants around the house, he thought it would hard for them to do everything on their own, but as time passed taekwoon grew to like it when it was just three of them, he liked the coziness of their small apartment, he could understand why hakyeon asked it. 

And since they both worked, they cooperated in everything, taking turns in cooking or other chores that had to be done.

And hakyeon got home sooner today, so he decided to do the job and make dinner for the three of them, meanwhile jinwoo was playing with a toy car, they recently got for him.

 

Taekwoon smiled back, as he tried to make room for hakyeon to join them in a family hug, which warmed the hearts of them all.

He immediately, leaned forward, placing a quick peck on hakyeon's soft lips.

"ME TOO..."

Jinwoo asked, when he saw his parents kissing.

Both hakyeon and taekwoon, complied soon, leaving a kiss on each side of their son's cheeks.

All the three of them were smiling warmly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter